Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
About Creador Designs
1. Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of business strategy,
objectives, and goals.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success to execute campaigns.
3. Lead all digital marketing efforts (paid, social & organic). The role entails 3 broad functions:
. Performance Marketing
2. Email marketing
4. Performance Marketing:
0. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness across SEM/ UAC /Social, etc to drive awareness and adoption for the app and website. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
1. Optimize ads to achieve the lowest cost per lead on the website and
app, without compromising user quality. Closely monitor & optimize
CAC & ROAS.
2. Analyze traffic data, flows, funnels on a detailed city and category level
to identify potential leakages and opportunities to grow.
3. Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital
advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy.
4. Lead efforts to utilize a data and experiments-driven methodology to
improve performance marketing effectiveness.
o Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable
0. Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
1. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates ,traffic ,and conversions.
2. Identify keyword gap for SEO improvement and map new content to be
produced for our blog, YT channel and Pinterest and optimize the same
6. Email marketing:
0. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
1. Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflow for these
segments to convert leads into customers.
2. Implement Retention & Reactivation based campaigns to improve
lower funnel conversions.
1. A high degree of ownership in taking things to completion. Can thrive in an
2. Exceptional communication skills. Enthusiasm to write things down for
posterity, build playbooks, and create training manuals. Loves one pagers.
3. The ability to collaborate effectively across teams such as growth, marketing &
4. Knowledge of UAC, Search and Social advertising preferably for consumer
apps. Experience in a performance marketing role across a range of channels;
search, social, affiliate, display, video.
5. Strong experience in website analytics tools highly proficient with google
analytics, tag manager, search console. Knowledge of using data tools such as
marketing automation CRMs like Cleve tap, attribution reporting, and paid
6. Strong knowledge of performance optimization and have a strong
quantitative analysis. An understanding of cohorts, segmentation of user base,
calculations of ROl and funnels is a must.
7. Worked at a fast growing start up for at least 3+ years
8. Past experience in B2C traffic generation, managing digital/mobile advertising.
9. Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence to build
efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
10. Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
11. Experience with automations & SQL is a big plus
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and create the SEO strategy including technical and content audits, keyword research, and off-site analysis to drive keyword rankings
- Create the content strategy, bring SEO-backed ideas, and execute through a group of writers and content managers using a test and learn approach
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic, and keyword rankings against key metrics, and present insights and learnings to the team and broader company
- Manage our link building and content outreach efforts to increase domain authority and boost performance in SERPs
- Own the technical SEO roadmap to identify and fix crawlability issues and implement an SEO-friendly content creation process
- Research and analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and top industry experts
- Incorporate SEO best practices into all marketing to improve organic rankings, traffic, and registrations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEO managing projects from idea to implementation
- Proven results in improving organic traffic, conversion rates, and working with content to drive SEO rankings growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable with technical SEO and web code best practices
This is a great next step for your career if you have
- 5-7 Years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive (or) Analyst
- Educational Background: Engineering, Master or MBA-Marketing (from reputed university)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Semrush, buzz sumo, Moz, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills and are a team player
- Compensation:: Best in the industry.
- Job Location:: Work From Home
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
· Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
· Plan and execute campaigns and events
· Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
· Create online and offline marketing content
· Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
· 2-3 years' of marketing experience
· BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
· Excellent writing and communication skills
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies