- Develop optimization strategies that increase the companys search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the companys website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
About Fire bee techno services Pvt Ltd
Hiring SEO Associate at unremot
Unremot is looking for a SEO Associate to join the team.
- Execute link acquisition strategies
- Go live with new articles on the blog (WordPress)
- Take up on-site optimization
- Assist in the ongoing keyword discovery
- Track and analyze Google analytics
- Analyze and optimize old articles to improve their ranking
- Do an in-depth competitive analysis of other brands in our sector to bridge any content gap
- Involve in creating and posting engaging content on our social media pages
Experience & Qualification Required
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO
- Familiarity with google analytics, Ahrefs and other analytic tools
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about SEO
- You can work remotely and independently
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals - works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors - Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
Must have skills required:
* Build the entire SEO strategy and link-building strategy.
* Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
* You should know how to do on-page and off-page tasks which includes RSS feeds, social bookmarking, blog posts, article Submission, PR Submission, Classified Submission.
* Strategies for improving the positions and getting organic traffic.
* Perform comprehensive SEO audits of websites including lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to create an actionable plan for improvement and optimization.
* Analyze off-page, and technical factors of the site and provide recommendations to improve its overall SEO growth and performance.
* Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
* Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
* Experience in Google web traffic, analytics and Microsoft Clarity analytic tool.
* Skilled at off-page optimization and keyword research and analysis.
* Demonstrable knowledge of link building.
* Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
* Proven ability to perform SEO audits and successfully implement site optimization.
* Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools and algorithms, SEO best practices, and competitor news through audience insights and digital analytics.
Must be an immediate joiner
3 to 5 years experience needed
• Curate Content around Photography
• Ideate, Plan & Execute marketing campaigns via multiple channels - Email, social media, Google etc.
• Collaborate with design team to prepare high quality collateral
• Track performance metrics for channels like Email (bounce rate etc.), Search (CAC, CPC etc.) & prepare detailed reports
• Coordinate with teams to prepare & maintain sales pipeline internally
• Highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
• Strong inclination towards marketing/growth of tech products
• Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its core elements
• Creative in suggesting design & content changes to content copies based on the campaigns
• Ability to work under aggressively growing environment
• Humility and constant drive to learn new things
• Experience in preparing growth strategies for clients will be a big plus - not mandatory though
We're looking for hard-working digital marketers to help us grow faster. As a Digital Marketer at CloudQA, you will:
- Implement marketing strategies to scale lead generation
- Update and optimize the website regularly for conversion
- Work in collaboration with freelance content writers to blog high-quality content
- Help the team with sales collaterals
- Engage potential customers via our social media accounts
- A strong communicator
- Data-driven decision maker
- Meticulous when it comes to details
- Customer obsessed
- Team player
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
The Role :
- Formulate an exhaustive digital marketing strategy for all the products offered by the Taxmann Group
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for the organisation
- Measure and improve performance of all digital marketing campaigns with proper reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Evaluate emerging technologies & provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate
- Build marketing automation campaigns using the right tools to increase engagement and revenues
Roll-Out, Execution and Alliances :
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns to grow online business and revenues
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors to grow the eCommerce and digital channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Project Management :
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for building new platforms/websites/apps as per business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Offer inputs to the web management team for continuous site improvements to better metrics of digital platforms
Desired Profile :
- 5+ years of experience in the domain of Digital Marketing
- Post Graduate in Marketing from a reputed B School
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of using web analytics tools/ ad serving tools
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.