1. Ability to work independently and to set priorities while managing several projects simultaneously; strong attention to detail is essential.
2.Collaborates with Business Systems Analysts and/or directly with key business users to ensure business requirements and report specifications are documented accurately and completely.
3.Develop data field mapping documentation.
4. Document data sources and processing flow.
5. Ability to design, refine and enhance existing reports from source systems or data warehouse.
6.Ability to analyze and optimize data including data deduplication required for reports.
7. Analysis and rationalization of reports.
8. Support QA and UAT teams in defining test scenarios and clarifying requirements.
9. Effectively communicate results of the data analysis to internal and external customers to support decision making.
10.Follows established SDLC, change control, release management and incident management processes.
11.Perform source data analysis and assessment.
12. Perform data profiling to capture business and technical rules.
13. Track and help to remediate issues and defects due to data quality exceptions.