What you will do:
- Understand the process of CaaStle business teams, KPIs, and pain points
- Build scalable data products, self-service tools, data cubes to analyze and present data associated with acquisition, retention, product performance, operations, client services, etc.
- Closely partner with data engineering, product, and business teams and participate in requirements capture, research design, data collection, dashboard generation, and translation of results into actionable insights that can add value for business stakeholders
- Leverage advanced analytics to drive key success metrics for business and revenue generation
- Operationalize, implement, and automate changes to drive data-driven decisions
- Attend and play an active role in answering questions from the executive and/or business teams through data mining and analysis
We would love for you to have:
- Education: Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Analytics or related field is required
- Experience: 2-4 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in data visualization/reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and measure performance of experiments
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages. Experience with large scale data analytics technologies (i.e., Hadoop and Spark)
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset with the ability to translate complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways to drive insights and strategies
- Excellent communication, social, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Programming experience in Python, R, or other languages
- Knowledge of Data mining, statistical modeling approaches, and techniques
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cloth software company
Role - Senior Executive Analytics (BI)
Overview of job -
Our Client is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Executive Analytics to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of largest performance marketing setup APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength, so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
Reporting of the role - This role reports to the Director - Analytics.
3 best things about the job:
1. Responsible for data & analytics projects and developing data strategies by diving into data and extrapolating insights and providing guidance to clients
2. Build and be a part of a dynamic team
3. Being part of a global organisations with rapid growth opportunities
Responsibilities of the role:
• Design and build Visualization, Dashboard and reports for both Internal and external clients using Tableau, Power BI, Datorama or R Shiny/Python, SQL, Alteryx.
• Work with large data sets via hands-on data processing to produce structured data sets for analysis.
• Good to Have - Build Marketing-Mix and Multi-Touch attribution models using a range of tools, including free and paid.
What you will need:
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
• Proficiency in one or more coding languages – preferred languages: Python, R
• Proficiency in one or more Visualization Tools – Tableau, Datorama, Power BI
• Proficiency in using SQL.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing/Data Analytics or related field with hands-on experience in building Marketing-Mix and Attribution models is a plus.
Company Profile :
Merilytics, an Accordion company is a fast-growing analytics firm offering advanced a and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics, and technology to provide robust solutions for clients' business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients' business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
- Business Associate at Merilytics will be working on complex analytical projects and is the primary owner of the work streams involved.
- The Business Associates are expected to lead the team of Business Analysts to deliver robust analytical solutions consistently and mentor the Analysts for professional development.
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities :
The roles and responsibilities of a Business Associate will include the below:
- Proactively provide thought leadership to the team and have complete control on the delivery process of the project.
- Understand the client's point of view and translate it into sound judgment calls in ambiguous analytical situations.
- Highlight potential analytical issues upfront and resolve them independently.
- Synthesizes the analysis and derives insights independently.
- Identify the crux of the client problem and leverage it to draw relevant actionable insights from the analysis/work.
- Ability to manage multiple Analysts and provide customized guidance for individual development.
- Resonate with our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role :
- Undergraduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) from tier-1/tier-2 colleges are preferred.
- Should have 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong leadership & proactive communication to coordinate with the project team and other internal stakeholders.
- Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems.
- Experience in client-facing/professional services environment is a plus.
- Strong hard skills on analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, and Excel is a plus.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics :
- High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility.
- Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
- Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other benefits for full time employees:
(i) Health and wellness programs that include employee health insurance covering immediate family members and parents, term life insurance for employees, free health camps for employees, discounted health services (including vision, dental) for employee and family members, free doctor's consultations, counselors, etc.
(ii) Corporate Meal card options for ease of use and tax benefits.
(iii) Work dinners, team lunches, company sponsored team outings and celebrations.
(iv) Reimbursement support for travel to the office, as and when promulgated by the Company.
(v) Cab reimbursement for women employees beyond a certain time of the day.
(vi) Robust leave policy to support work-life balance. Specially designed leave structure to support woman employees for maternity and related requests.
(vii) Reward and recognition platform to celebrate professional and personal milestones.
(viii) A positive & transparent work environment including various employee engagement and employee benefit initiatives to support personal and professional learning and development.
Graas uses predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. We are “Growth-as-a-Service”. Graas is a technology solution provider using predictive AI to turbo-charge growth for eCommerce businesses. Graas integrates traditional data silos and applies a machine-learning AI engine, acting as an in-house data scientist to predict trends and give real-time insights and actionable recommendations for brands. The platform can also turn insights into action by seamlessly executing these recommendations across marketplace store fronts, brand.coms, social and conversational commerce, performance marketing, inventory management, warehousing, and last mile logistics - all of which impacts a brand’s bottom line, driving profitable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work on implementation of real-time and batch data pipelines for disparate data sources.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Build and maintain an analytics layer that utilizes the underlying data to generate dashboards and provide actionable insights.
- Identify improvement areas in the current data system and implement optimizations.
- Work on specific areas of data governance including metadata management and data quality management.
- Participate in discussions with Product Management and Business stakeholders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams as needed to develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts to validate new technology solutions or advancements.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team and help with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Work on building intelligent systems using various AI/ML algorithms.
- Must have worked on Analytics Applications involving Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and Reporting Implementations.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures with pros/cons.
- Ability to write robust code in Python and SQL for data processing. Experience in libraries such as Pandas is a must; knowledge of one of the frameworks such as Django or Flask is a plus.
- Experience in implementing data processing pipelines using AWS services: Kinesis, Lambda, Redshift/Snowflake, RDS.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Redis is preferred
- Experience on design and implementation of real-time and batch pipelines. Knowledge of Airflow is preferred.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
Skillsets-Azure, Olap, Etl, sql, python, c#
exp range - 3+ to 4 years
salary-best in industry
notice period - Currently serving notice period (Immediate joiners are preferred)
location- remote work
job type -permanent role
it is full time and totally remote based
Note: For the interview 3 rounds are there -technical round, manager/client round, hr round
Skills- Informatica with Big Data Management
1.Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in informatica BDM development
2.Experience working on Spark/SQL
3.Develops informtica mapping/Sql
Work shift: Day time
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
insights from large data sets.
• Experience in building ML pipelines with Apache Spark, Python
• Proficiency in implementing end to end Data Science Life cycle
• Experience in Model fine-tuning and advanced grid search techniques
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural
networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions,
statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
● Strong knowledge in Data Science pipelines with Python
● Object-oriented programming
● A/B testing framework and model fine-tuning
● Proficiency in using sci-kit, NumPy, and pandas package in python
Nice to have:
● Ability to work with containerized solutions: Docker/Compose/Swarm/Kubernetes
● Unit testing, Test-driven development practice
● DevOps, Continuous integration/ continuous deployment experience
● Agile development environment experience, familiarity with SCRUM
● Deep learning knowledge
The Data Engineer would be responsible for selecting and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks required. Would implement Data Ingestion & ETL/ELT processes
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Big Data tools/technologies like Spark, Databricks, Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS.
- Expertise and excellent understanding of big data toolset such as Sqoop, Spark-streaming, Kafka, NiFi
- Proficiency in any of the programming language: Python/ Scala/ Java with 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in Cloud infrastructures like MS Azure, Data lake etc
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, HBase, Casandra)
- Excellent working knowledge on Data Warehousing /Data Migration activity using an ETL tool.
- Strong Data Integration, PostgreSQL/Oracle Database skills, Shell Scripting, Python programming, and development know-how.
- Hands-on experience in working with and generating XML documents.
- Good analytical and business process understanding capability.
- Familiarized with Data Models, Source-Target Data Mapping, Transactional, and Master Data concepts.
- Well-experienced in High level/Detailed design, Performance tuning of ETL jobs.
- Very good communication skills, interpersonal skills, stakeholder management skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Exposure to After Sales Business Domain is highly preferred.
- Experience using HP ALM, Jira for ticketing.
- Experience release management
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company.
We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics.
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of SQL,Python,R,ggplot2, matplotlib, seaborn, Shiny, Dash; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills in statistics, algebra
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.