Knowledge about socket
About Genius Placement Service
The key aspects of this role:
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years
in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution.
Dear Candidate ,
Please find the Job Discription for your reference.
4-5 yrs in PHP development
Experience in Lua will be added advantage
Cloud computing, distributed computing.
API design & development
Worked on the complete development life cycle
Required Candidate profile
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Must be willing to take initiative
Have followed agile/scrum methodologies
Worked on GIT/BIT
Willing to work with a start-up
Can join in 15-30 days
at A Singapore Headquartered, 2017 Well-Funded FinTech Startup
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 1-8 years of software development experience with excellent programming skills in any language
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Take ownership of new products/features and Proven ability to deliver a high-quality product that scales
- Contribute to the system design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system
- Ability to challenge ideas and also get challenged to find the best solution and break down a big problem into chewable pieces in a very structured way
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
Desired Technical Skills: Data Structure, Algorithm, Problem Solving/Analytical Skills, Backend Development, Java/Python/
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
- Develop new user-facing features and behavior
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of WordPress frontend as well as backend.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
-Must have experience in core Php.
-Proficiency in Php and Php based MVC frameworks like laravel.
-Good knowledge of the OOPs concepts
-Development of Php based web application
-Development of Php based APIs
-Contribute to a backend web application with clean, portable, well-documented code
-Work closely with a team to ensure the successful front end
-Taking static HTML/CSS frontend code and integrating with custom Php website and web app
-On time delivery of the projects
-Able to work in a team as well as individually.
Job Type: Full-time
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will work closely with the Tech Lead, and the rest of the engineering team to build and scale a data-driven platform. This role will act as a great springboard to accelerate career growth & transition into a Tech Lead level role.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, building new services and APIs, developing core business logic, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, reviewing work, and improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- An effective Senior Software Engineer will be a self-motivated learner; a highly creative engineer having obsessive attention towards detail and thoroughness.
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 5+ years
- You’re proficient in PHP 7, Laravel, and PostgreSQL
- You possess strong OOP and design pattern knowledge
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and experienced with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- You’ve the ability to build RESTful APIs
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support team, and fellow engineers is not a problem for you
- Well versed with the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- FrontEnd experience; have built applications in either: React, Vue, Angular, or Svelte
- Startup experience, preferably a tech startup
- Open Source contributor
- You have experience with other programming languages -- e.g. NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Go, C, etc.
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience deploying applications; AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience with leading a team of 3+ developers
- You want to be a team member rather than an employee - cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out (virtually) for a pint at the end of it
- You take ownership
- You’ve an eye for detail
- You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
Currently, We Are Hiring For Sr PHP Developer
Candidate should have these skills:
4) MVC frameworks
1) Minimum 3-8 year experience required.
2) Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Perks and BenefitsSalary is not a constraint for the right candidate....