- Understanding client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that the product or service intends to solve
- Campaign planning on a month to month basis that go with client’s business objectives
- Coming up with ideas that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends & client’s personality & business objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative communication strategies to achieve them
- Writing copies following brand guidelines
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share their ideas
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues and offer feedback when necessary
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
About DigiChefs LLP
BUILDING LEARNING PRODUCTS
TEAM MEMBER, FULL-TIME, MUMBAI-BASED, 4+ YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Can you create engaging learning experiences that bring to life deep human ideas?
This is an opportunity for you to inspire thousands of people (such as students, working professionals, government employees etc.) to bring in positive change in their lives through the power of deep human ideas. As a part of this team, your goal is create learning experiences that help people to discover new ideas, ideals, perspectives, and ways of thinking.
What is expected of you
In this role you are expected to take end-to-end ownership for the knowledge building as well as for creating interesting learning exercises and tools to help users engage with knowledge through a wide range of both digital and physical learning products (such as discovery books, programs, learning assessments, self-learning digital units etc.)
What this involves:
- Content Research for role models, interviews with clients for context stories, real-life examples etc.
- Visualization and representation of the context and scenarios to bring it to life for people
- Creatively visualizing ways to enrich the users learning and engagement with the subject through rich-media, explainers, enactments, etc.
- Construct the end to end learning experience weaving in the content to meet the messaging goals
- Continuous user testing for ensuring effectiveness
- Build an ecosystem of creative partners and work with them to build specific creative components that tie into the learning experience
- Integration into high-quality, visually packaged, world-class product that can go out to users
The Ideal candidate
You are likely to succeed in this role, if you –
- Enjoy knowledge and ideas related to human-growth and ideals (e.g. resilience, open-mindedness, courage)
- Have a strong narrative ability and ability to structure knowledge
- Ability to visualize engaging learning experiences that communicate ideas
- Goal focus and ability to build high quality products
1. Effectively research, analyze and write technical contents for Information Security domains in a variety of formats like eLearning courses, instructor presentations, user guides, etc,
a. Research, gather, and analyze information on technical topics
b. Organize and structure information logically
c. Write content on the technical topics
5. Experience of writing on network/system and information security domains will be an added advantage
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
We are looking for a skilled content writer to create high quality content for our readers and
customers. You will closely be working with the founding team.
● Develop, write and deliver content for blogs, website, emails and sales collaterals.
● Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure
● A good understanding of how present day SEO works and implementing them in
whatever we write/do.
● Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced and
high entropy environment.
● 1-2 years experience of writing content - SaaS/Insurance context can be an added
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Any Bachelor’s degree (English, Communications, Linguistics, or other related fields)
● Strong attention to detail and being punctual in deliverables.
Pazcare is India's leading Employee benefits & insurtech platform for employers. We are solving
the problem for the 1 million employers and 100 million employees in managing their health
insurance, term life and more comprehensive benefits. We are currently growing 100% month
on month and have on-boarded over 100 customers like GoMechanic, Goodera, Avail Finance,
Mindtickle, Bookmyshow as our customers.
We are backed by venture funds and famous entrepreneurs like Ashish Hemrajani (CEO,
Bookmyshow), Haresh Chawla (Founding CEO, Network18), and have raised an undisclosed
amount of funds from marquee investors.
Digital Editor Job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement web contents, Whitepapers, Technology Blogs & Trending News. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative, proof read, web contents, Tech Blogs & news that attract an audience.
Digital Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Proofread and edit material. Proofreading our deliverables to ensure they are grammatically perfect and stylistically interesting.
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Manage and upload day-to-day contents. Regularly check and track contents reach.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Mange development improvements to the new website; keep abreast and advise of developments in the digital arena; identify new digital opportunities
- Research, create and upload SEO-friendly content pieces such as Technology blog posts, Trending News, case studies, and other content for our websites.
- Offer your expertise on email marketing best practice to maximize the impact of these emails.
- Liaise with staff and others members to encourage them to write relevant and interesting content for the website; foster relationships with the latter to involve them in any community forum aspect of the new website.
- Ensure that all activity is measured, analyzed and reviewed with leanings taken forward. Accountable for disseminating monthly analytical reports. Regularly report on digital campaigns and contribute, where possible, with recommendations based on performance.
- Ability to review content as an educator or coach, and intuitively understand what the target audiences need to know, plus the delivery methods best suited to how they want to/are able to consume information
- Good knowledge of Influence marketing. Have to manage & co-ordinate with influencers.
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology.
Digital Editor Key Skills, Requirements and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Digital Communications/ Media, or Marketing or PR or Journalism/English or IT/Web.
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for 5 - 7 years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity Skills: Editors need to be good at thinking creatively, problem-solving skills, generating ideas for up growing Technology Blogs, Trending News, and Whitepapers, Web Contents.
- Organizational Skills: Editors need to be excellent at organization and forward planning. Much of the editorial content they select will be agreed several weeks before publication.
- Management skills: Time management skills need to be honed as well as the ability to resolve conflict and handle complaints, if found any. Editors must be sensitive to arising problems with contents.
- Writing and speaking skills: It goes without saying that editors must be accomplished writers but they have to be confident speakers too.
- Digital skills: Nearly all media outlets have a digital element now and editors need to be comfortable with posting and editing content online. Should have excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience.
- Good knowledge of at least two Content Management Systems and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design/Desktop publishing experience (Adobe Creative Suite) with some evidence showing digital media design.
- Have superb user experience skills and be able to develop wire-frames and write and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Basic video making and editing skills useful - but not essential.