DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava, and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, Multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes.
At DailyRounds You Will :
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video have been streamed.
- Lead high-volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability, and Stability
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects
- Global networking and learning opportunities
We are looking for Ionic Mobile App Developers (Min One Year Experience) to join our growing team. Softlink is India's number one IT product company focused on the highly dynamic logistics industry.
As part of our team, you’ll have to work with minimal supervision. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about programming and likes to take up new challenges.
About Our Company
Softlink Global is one of the few IT companies in India which are focused on product development. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
- Design and build Hybrid applications using Ionic Framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build new features
- Work with outside datasources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Design and conceptualize architecture
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience in using agile principles and methodologies
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading concepts
- Exposure to widely used design libraries like Bootstrap, etc.
- Proficient in iOS and Android mobile app experience are added advantage
Why you should select us?
One we keep you Challenges, Two we pay you a fair amount and Three we provide an excellent work culture that fits your personality. These are the reasons you want to work for us.
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Once you get selected you will have to start working from Office)
Role: Mobile Application Developer
Mandatory Skills: Java, Kotlin, android SDK , android studio
Experience: 7-10 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift depending on project requirements and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
- Performance and Security related Concepts
-Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. Should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner
-Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
-Translate and Build the designs into a high-quality, responsive UI code.
-You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that can be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
-Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
-Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
-Good working knowledge of Database concepts
-High quality & optimized code
-Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
-Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
-Willingness to learn new technology
-Quick & Independent-learner
DIY.org - Any Kid. Anywhere. Can Learn Any Skill.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 148 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- architect, build, iterate, and manage our iOS mobile application.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the DIY App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
Your Super Powers 😁
- experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- proficiency in swift language (Swift 5+ preferred)
- experience in RxSwift is a big plus
- ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- strong knowledge of the ios framework and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- proficiency with RESTful API's to connect ios applications to back-end services
- experience with GraphQL is a big plus. We use it a lot 😁
- experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- the ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that build an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world for kids beyond the classroom
Job Description :
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Experience with socket programming
7. Must familiar with design architectures
8. Must have apps live over AppStore at least 2 apps.
9. Good knowledge of storyboards, Hibs, and constraints.
10. Experience with Swift UI will be beneficial.
About the Role:
Are you a talented & enthusiastic Android development expert with a love for mobile based technology and Open-Source communities? Would you like to work on a project with large social impact? Are you experienced with Databases on Android, creating developer APIs and complete Android applications? Are you comfortable leading a small team and interacting with stakeholders from customers and outside stakeholders? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Take part in the development and enhancement of an Open-Source SDK
- Be both an individual contributor with hands-on development responsibility, as well as a mentor and lead for a small developer team
- Contribute to the Open-Source community interaction, including participation in the discussion forums
- Review code contributions, review pull requests
- Create and maintain the documentation for the SDK
- Design and development a usable and functional Android reference app
- Hands-on Android development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing
- Design and run your own unit test cases, integration test cases and test automation
- Analyze new requirements, investigate feasibility, suggest implementation options and estimate efforts timeline, dependencies and risks
- Collaborate closely with other development team members, including some being located at other parts of the world
- 9+ years of experience in the software development industry
- 5+ years of experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in Java and/or Kotlin, with strong programming and software engineering skills
- Good understanding of Android related programming patterns and OS facilities, including activities, fragments, views, lifecycles and UI components
- Experience with SQLite database development
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experience in creating software architecture and design document, as well as externally-focused technical documentations
- Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations
- Experience in leading small technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable relevant experience
Preferred Bonus Skills:
- Experience in Design and Implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience in Database design and implementation
- High proficiency in Kotlin, including multi-threading and synchronization (Kotlin coroutines)
- Experience in Open-Source development
- GitHub experience (Continuous Integration, GitHub routines)
- Real-life experience with mainstream commercial-grade mobile apps used by a broad user base (please provide links to app listings)
- Experience with Jetpack libraries (fragment library, recycler view)
- Familiarity with Java 8 libraries such as Java Time
- Hands-on experience in the Agile/Scrum development process
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of Material Design Language and human interface guidelines
- Experience with integrating mobile applications with cloud services