About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
POST: Sales Executive (Male/Female)
- Relevant Experience from Banking/Insurance Industry
- Two-Wheeler Must
- Well versed with Ahmedabad geography
- Able to drive Loan Volume Targets
Designation : Inside Sales Executive
Reporting to : Marketing Manager
No of vacancies : 1
Job Responsibilities :
Roles and Responsibilities:
1)Research on various verticals and identify the product/service-based organizations.
2)Identifying Decision-makers, influencers in department wise and collect required information like email id, contact number, domain, responsibilities, etc.
3)Generating database and maintaining it in a centralized location to get accessed whenever it is required for the management.
4)Performing email campaigns, follow up campaigns to the database and generating leads via campaigns and cold calling.
5)Scheduling meetings with leads and assigning them to the managers to take it forward.
6)Maintaining a tracker for leads and database, and also the activities performed.
Key Skills :
- 0 to 6 month’s experience in the lead generation background.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal skills.
- Well acquainted with MS Office Skills and internet surfing.
- Communicating with customers, making calls to potential customers, following up on leads, and completing the sales process.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
~Proactively identifying cross-selling /Up-selling process with the existing ~customers
- Work Mode: Bangalore (Work from Office)
- Qualification: Graduation (Tech Background Preferable)
Your primary role is to contribute to generating sales for our Client. In addition, you will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, maintaining good customer relationships, and maximising profitability.
The main goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers, building trust between customers, and creating a brand reputation.
• Manage all inquiries and provide customer support on each platform; Phone & Email
• Develop your pitching strategies for different client bases for continually improving your closing ratio
• Maintain records of calls and sales/clients and note helpful information in CRM
• Educate customers on how solar can benefit them financially and its environmental impact
• Prepare and send quotations, daily follow-ups and Close Sales
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation by resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
• Go the “extra mile” to meet and exceed sales targets, KPI’s and facilitate future sales
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions
• Set own targets, goals and forecast of sales at the start of each week, month and year and share with your team leader
• Actively seek out referrals from the existing customer & new inquiries/bookings
• Take a daily dose of achieving success (self-training) update your knowledge base and skillset
• Proven experience as telesales representative inbound/outbound
• Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Be able to work Australian Shift - 4:00 am - 1:00 pm
• Added Advantage if you have experience in Solar Industry
• Experience minimum 1 -5 years (Preferably from MNCs like Genpact, HCL, TCS, Infosys)
In house training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
1. Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
4. Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Negotiate with distributors of different areas in the city itself.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.