- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, database designing, wireframing, layout design of the assigned project and other ongoing projects in a team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
- Handling coding works or major/complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Remove the technical impediments
- Focusing the team to ensure the on-time delivery of the agreed task.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager.
- Facilitating code/design reuse.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- Maintaining the skill set matrix of the team.
- Building and maintaining PWA.
- Work closely with the product team to accelerate A/B testing and maximize engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
About Wenger and Watson Inc
Best Recruitment Firms in Bangalore - We provide staffing solutions in all kind of domains like e-commerce, m-commerce, IT products, Manufacturing, Machine Learning, Data Science and several other sectors.
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding – exposure to cutting edge frontend and backend tech.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient
- Ensure excellence in engineering
- Mentor engineers in the team
- Degree in computer science field with 3-5 years of experience building large scalable systems
- Exposure to HTML5/CSS3 and building responsive UI for web/mobile form factors.
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app
- Metrics obsession
Vitwit is a Blockchain solution provider based out of Hyderabad. Its blockchain services can be catalogued as Smart Contract Development & Auditing, Apps Development, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Escrow & Multisig development, Private Blockchain Development, Block explorer.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure reliability speed, and performance of the final product.
- Understand the importance of good UX and come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe Sketch and InVision.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Use a variety of languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
· Define visual interfaces that adhere to and extend wireframes and specifications
· Build, maintain and improve company and client websites
· Work in a creative environment with a team of other professionals
· Optimize web applications for maximum speed, usability, and accessibility
· Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop solutions
· Keep up to date on the latest and emerging technologies as it relates to the position
· Use strong problem-solving skills with the drive to find solutions prior to escalation
Desired Candidate Profile
· At least 4-7 years of experience as a Web Developer
· Translate UI/UX design to actual code
· Person have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
· Person should be in good practices to develop clean, short and optimized html/css code.
· Basic Knowledge of Backend framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, etc) to work on view part
· Understanding of version control (GitHub, bitbucket, SVN)
· Proficient in Optimize Website for maximum speed and scalability
· Person should have expert in Responsive website designing.
· Must have expertise to make SEO compatible html codes.
· Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on success
· A positive and friendly attitude
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
Role: UI/UX Developer (1 opening)
Job Location: Jaipur (Full-time, work from office)
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Frameworks - ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Capable of building UI from wireframes
- Able to clone/layout experience with provided toolset and design
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. SDE and Lead SDE (Software Development Engineer)
Job Location: Hyderabad
ReactJS Jr Developer: 2-4 Yrs
ReactJS Sr Developer: 4-8 Yrs
ReactJS Lead Developer: 7-12 Yrs
NOTE: For the Lead Developer Team leading exp is Must
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms and AI, Predictive Analytics
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Skills Required for Front End UI (ReactJS) Sr Developer/Lead Developer:
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Page Designs, DOM, HTTP protocol and how the web works in general.
Integrating with Backend Rest APIs
Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
Experience building server-side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
Strong Knowledge of managed and performance-oriented code with React and Redux, Mobx, Mobx-state-tree
Good to have knowledge (Not must) with the SEO process
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Experience designing and building complex UI applications and implementing individual services that participate healthily in a microservice architecture.
Familiarities with native Build tools, like XCode, Gradle and other required Build tools
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
Architect and lead the development of backend services.
Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
Work effectively in an agile development process
Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
- Good understanding of layout and responsive design
- Good writing and communication skill
- Works on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including onshore Development.
- Updated with industry standards in modern designing trend and tools
We are looking for passionate, self-driven Engineers who are best at what they do and truly believe anything is possible, someone who likes to discuss and explore new ideas and enjoys working with others to design and create great market defining features and products. We want team members who want to do more than just code, we want a dreamer, a creator, someone who likes to discuss new ideas everyday.
What we are looking for:
● Experience in design and implementation of low-latency, high availability, high performance web applications
● High levels of technical acumen
● Experienced in front end web development using React.js
● Experience in Data visualization
● Good knowledge of user experience best practices
● Understand lean approach with frequent releases and focussed on getting MVPs into market as early as possible to increase feedback
● Knowledge of:
● Familiarity with:
○ Modern web deployment tools - e.g. babel, webpack, gulp, grunt
● Understanding of internet and web technologies such as HTTP
● Experience building data visualization dashboards particularly highCharts and D3
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git
Join us in revolutionizing the business world with fair, honest and efficient smart legal contracts constantly reviewed by our decentralized community.
We are searching for someone that:
- being versatile in working with React.js
- has shipped at least one big SaaS products
- has already worked for a startup and is familiar with the stress (:P) and modus operandi of a fast-moving company
- can take complete ownership and responsibility on the deliverables
- can put the extra mile to get the shit done
- previously worked on a blockchain project in whatever blockchain (preferred)
- experience in the usage of the Truffle Suite (preferred)
As a senior frontend developer your responsibilities will be:
- discussing requirements with the business and marketing team
- integration of smart contracts (Open Zeppelin) in the frontend
- experience with a framework like Drizzle.js or similar
- create unit, integration and regression test suite (Mocha/Chai, Selenium)
- W3C standards and cross-browser compatibility
- pixel perfection
- responsive design
- write clean and documented code (yep, we mean it!)
Our team is distributed in several countries but you will be working directly with our CTO in our office in WeWork Galaxy Bangalore (MG Road, area)
We offer a competitive salary up to Bangalore's startup market standards. Moreover, we would like to mention that as a bonus to the best candidates that are willing to commit for the long-term we offer a token option plan with a vesting period to be discussed.
What are you waiting for? We are really excited about working together!