PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers
amongst kids and young adults. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries
through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top
1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own
podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident
and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication
skills segment by 2024. We are backed by some top VCs such as Prime Venture Partners and global
entrepreneurs such as Binny Bansal, Deep Kalra, Gokul Rajaram and Shirish Nandkarni.
Come, join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic team members and 3500+
expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social
media. 2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1
st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks,
Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along
with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDT in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period,
hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of INR. 21428.
In-office attendance of 90% is mandatory in 1month of training
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below CTC
India Shift (10:30am onwards) – INR 6.6 LPA (4 LPA Fixed + 2.6 LPA Variable)
US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm onwards) - INR 7.2 LPA (4.6 Fixed + 2.6 LPA Variable)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our product to local businesses in the United States. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, as well as identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities with local businesses in the United States
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Understand the needs of potential and current clients and tailor product presentations and demonstrations accordingly
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes, as well as new products and services offered by the company
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Taxmann is India’s leading publisher on Taxation and Corporate Laws. We maintain the largest and most accurate online database on Income Tax, GST, Indirect Tax, International Taxation, Corporate Laws, Accounts & Audit, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann Group is the only publishing & product development company in India with complete backward and forward integration, right from the self-owned paper printing unit to in-house research and editorial team, and finally reaching the reader through its distribution network across India, along with a robust technology team that ensures delivery of the content in various digital formats.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Expertise in handling out bound sales.
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
• Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
• Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
• Typing Speed 20-30 words per minutes.
• Total experience (Year wise) : 1 year experience
• Experience Work wise in capacity of : Sales
• Should know regional language like Gujrati, Marathi and Punjabi • Only Female candidates apply
1. Doing inbound and outbound calls / Tele calling
2. Generating Leads / Prospects
3. Identifying the prospective Customers
4. Motivating clients for site visits
5. demonstrating and presenting products
6. maintaining reports on daily basis
7. reviewing sales performance
8. Good Verbal Communication Skills
● Make outbound calls to potential customers and explain the benefits of Mag Finserv's
gold loan products.
● Qualify leads and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for a gold loan.
● Build and maintain a positive relationship with customers and provide excellent
● Achieve monthly sales targets and contribute to the growth of the company.
● Follow up with customers to ensure timely repayment of the loan.
Job Title – Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS)
The Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS) will be chartered with driving the adoption of the Software Vendor's technology into and within new clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources for success.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-3 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Responsible for client engagement & Manage the requirements
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Coordinate the builder to arrange for the site visit and share the necessary information to clients
- Visit the connected properties and identify the USPs to pitch better to clients
- Manage the feedback from the client
- Understand the real estate market & comparison of the product
- Maintain good business relationship with client and builder
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to enhance the market & expand the business network
- Work with the team to share the responsibilities and work towards achieving team’s targets