This Role Will Need To Develop A Healthy Knowledge Of The Business Offerings, Services, And Products. Responsibilities Of Candidates Include:
• Meeting With Customers Digitally Or In-Person During Sales Visits
• Develop A Business Strategy To Ensure Area Sales Growth
• Demonstrating And Presenting Products
• Establishing New Business
• Arrange Business Meetings With Prospective Clients
• Generating The Leads
• Maintaining Accurate Records
• Achieve Agreed Upon Sales Targets And Outcomes Within The Schedule
• Look For New Business Opportunities
• Cold Calling Prospects
• Handle Inbound Queries
• May Need To Represent The Company At Events
We are looking for a problem solver, hustler and team leader and is entrepreneurial in nature who can be a part of the early team at Animall and build a Bharat focused product for dairy farmers. You will be helping in creating the Marketplace product from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role will involve setting up and scaling the inside sales team -
- Setting up the inside sales process - work flow, tool, questions to ask, sales pitch
- Hiring and managing the inside sales team
- Training the team on selling cattle, convincing them to visit farms and buying cattle
- Motivating, mentoring and incentivising the sales team
Experience you MUST have:
- Should have led an inside sales team
- Having an entrepreneurial experience will be a big plus
- Explaining and demonstrating products to customers.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining client records.
- Engaging with their client and creating a positive relationship with them.
- Figuring out what your client wants and tailoring your pitch accordingly.
Key skills required
- Exposure to US customers, with excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience
- Ability to learn and grow.
- A customer focussed mindset with the sensitivity to handle complex queries and escalations as well.
- Ability to work in fast paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Note: This is a night shift role (10pm-6am) or afternoon role (3pm -11pm)
Reporting Manager: VP Sales
We are looking for a Global Enterprise Sales Manager, a true sales champion. We are a growth-stage startup and this role will be an important part of our growth strategy. You will navigate into the sales funnel by prospecting and also connecting with prospects that have shown interest in AiTrillion.
We are looking for someone who can:
● Who has experience with global sales
● Build a pipeline for the current and next quarter
● Achieve Q-o-Q sales quotas
● Build and manage relationships with prospects and customers
● Take ownership of accounts, successes, and failures.
● Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ satisfaction
● Pitch enterprise prospects single-handedly and bring them to closure.
● 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS delivering new customer growth.
● Understanding of Shopify ecosystem & SaaS sales is preferable.
● Proven experience as an Enterprise Sales Manager, or in other sales role
● Fundamentals of sales research, sales, and negotiating principles
● Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
● A can-do attitude and hands-on prospecting approach
● Ability to pick up new tools and concepts fast.
● Business focussed, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
● Comfortable with Rotational time cycles, taking global sales into account.
Measures of Success:
● Funnel Size
● Number of New Enterprise Acquisitions
● Revenue Achievement (Booking, ARR)
Experience with warehouse operations and knowledge of how a SaaS in inventory/ material management creates an organized data and reduce cost.
2+ years’ experience with enterprise SaaS environments in a Sales and Pre-Sales capacity.
Knowledge of supply chain planning systems—TMS, WMS, inventory management, fulfilment, etc.
Proven ability to demonstrate products, methods, or services to prospective or current customers.
Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions to address those needs with the company’s offering.
A consultative approach to sales pursuits
Experience in giving presentations to customers in a sales environment at all levels up to and including C-level with a convincing approach.
Excellent writing skills (Statement of work, proposals, documentation, presentations)
Excellent verbal skills (explanation of solutions, meetings, presentations, training)
Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Any Degree qualified.
Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills and must be able to create good presentations
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be detail-oriented and an active listener
Ability to work under pressure
Should have your own laptop / Vehicle Ability to think pro-actively to attain the task assigned. Employee support is highly required to stay a long period with the company.
A passion for sales & willing to visit the client's place on a daily basis.
Be ready to take a survey of the project by home.
Daily visit a minimum of 25 outlets and 25 home visits Explaining product benefits