- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and pitch them to take PlanetSpark trial classes
- Negotiate and close deals, while providing exceptional customer service
- Follow and achieve department's sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Job Description :
· Role is Enterprise Sales with Team Handling.
· The Role Requires the Person to hunt and open new accounts for Company’s SW and platform Solution offerings, Land & Expand, Manage Existing Accounts and Relationships to grow business & Increase share of wallet with clear focus on high Client Satisfaction
· Complete Ownership of Sales Cycle
· To be Successful, the candidate should have experience in Software/Consultative Solution Sales, should have done concept selling,
· Should have a understanding of IT Landscape in a enterprise, understanding of Logistics Supply chain could be an added advantage
· The role requires the person to be a quick thinker, innovative problem solver and ability to think on his feet will come in good stead.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Hunting New Accounts
· Business Development
· Enterprise Account & Sales Management – grow SOW
· Manage the entire sales cycle
· Maintain High level of customer satisfaction
· Pipeline management, Accurate Sales forecasting, Sales Negotiations and Business Closure.
· Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly Sales Targets.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· 9+ years Sales Experience (preferable -Software, Consulting, Solution Sales, Concept Sales)
· Excellent Communicator, Presentation and writing Skills
· Business Development & Hunting New Accounts in SW/Consulting Solution Sales, Should know Concept Selling.
· Entrepreneurial mind set, Problem solver, quick thinker, Passionate, self-motivated, a self-starter with innovative mindset
· Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, where you need to be able to adapt effectively to changes.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics Solutions may be an added advantage
· Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
· Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
· Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
· Incidence management and root cause analysis
· Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
· Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
· Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
· Mentoring and guiding the team members
· Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
· Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
Conduct outbound calls to potential clients based in the United States,
promoting our IT services and generating leads.
Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects to understand their
business needs and present appropriate solutions.
Achieve monthly targets.
Develop a deep understanding of our IT services and effectively
communicate their value to potential clients.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to effectively
position our services in the market.
Collaborate with the sales team to identify cross-selling and upselling
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in the CRM
Participate in regular sales meetings and provide insights and feedback on
- Mine companies List using Linkedin, Google, Directory Websites.
- Contact List Building
- B2B Data Collection and Research
- B2b Lead Generation and Web Research
- Email Research
- LinkedIn Research
1. Working closely with the managers or assigned team members and completing all
2. Calling, validating, nurturing, following up with the leads over the call and through
3. Making cold calls to Middle East Region to fix sessions with customers and Follow
up with them
4. Lead Generation and Churning leads
5. Giving sales presentations to prospective clients
6. Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
What you will do:
- Targeting a specific pool of low and medium usage from the existing set of clients and ensuring to maximise their product usage and call volume
- Conducting regular QBR with the clients being targeted for the expansion or product usage and call volume
- Maintaining the retention rate of the existing clients as per the company benchmark
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the reporting manager
- Getting case studies and testimonials from the targeted pool of clients
- Coordinating with the other departments to meet the allotted benchmarks
- Working on the product metrics to get better understanding of the clients to be contacted
- Providing advanced training to the clients for the advanced and targeted features
- Meeting/ E-meeting clients depending on the client requirements for product training or any additional requirements
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the Reporting Manager
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passion for sales
- Self-motivatation with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
The candidate is required to generate leads by visiting Co-operative societies, Colleges and Clubs. The candidate is required to meet the Managers of the Clubs or SPOC of a college or society and explain them about our Housie Quiz game. Persuade them to organize a housie game in their vicinity.
The candidate is rwquired to organize atleast 1 housie quiz game in any Club/ College or Society.
The candidate should be ready to travel.
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Jaipur - 5 Associates
Jammu and Kashmir
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
OMIC is a healthcare technology company focused on patient management and treatment outcomes. Our primary objective is to help healthcare providers and patients with the necessary tools to digitize and organize their healthcare data to propagate data driven decisions for better health outcomes.
Technical Sales engineers sell complex technological products or services to healthcare providers. They must have extensive knowledge of the products- parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics ; Strong verbal and non-verbal communication ;Sales oriented personality ; Critical thinking; Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology ; Fluency in English or Hindi or Regional languages
Technical understanding of product potential + Product Market fit + Marketing Potential
Requirement gathering + Identifying pain areas + Prospect-Market fit + Market dynamics
Technical presentation of product + Mapping user workflow with product workflow
Mapping pain areas to future roadmap of product + Identifying Partners for mass market penetration + Outreach programs through events and conferences
Knowledge transfer to Functional consultants + Reporting on outreach outcomes + Processes oriented with a focus on sales intelligence through feedback + Working with departments to maximize efficiency of processes.