Experience - 7 to 9 Years
Notice Period - Immediate to 45 Days
Job Description :Agile ExpertiseExperience managing requirements in an agile format from discovery through to delivery in an ongoing successful/sustainable modelExperience as a scrum master & running Agile ceremonies, keeping stakeholders updated wrt to statusCapabilities must include:Definition, importance & role ownership of Ceremonies, Scrum recognized and otherwise. This would encompass, at minimum, Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo & Retrospective.Deep understanding of a user story & anatomy therein (Actor, Action Taken, Behavior, Business Value Justification acceptance criteriaBusiness Analysis Capabilities5+ years of business analyst experience performing requirements gathering, elaboration, story creation, acceptance validation etc.3+ years of Hands-on experience with agile tools like Jira or equivalentStrong discovery experienceProcess/Sequence diagrammingPostman and SOAPUI experience is a plusDiverse group facilitation Should be able to drive consensus around variety of Virtusa and Client business/technical leaders/SMEs
- Have outstanding written and spoken English and experienced in writing business letters for the organization, technical documentation including manuals.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- Ability to Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Have the ability to Design & develop new process & provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes.
- Have vast experience in proofing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent research skill and can use Internet research tools in an efficient way
- Have good Knowledge and experience in SEO techniques.
- Comfortable and ease with using popular web technologies.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help designing and implementing the solution
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person & Strong research skills developed through work experience and course work.
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
● Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc
● Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
● Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
● Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
● Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
● Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
● Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
● Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be
● Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
● Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
● Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
AegisCovenant is a leading Road Side Assistance Company with 3,00,000+ customers. We provide our services in 200+ locations across India.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Understanding of Regex and Programming Language
- Understanding of KPIs and Data Analysis
- Experience in Excel and Data Formatting
Good To Have
- AWS Certification
- AWS Service Knowledge
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business rules analysis, metrics & KPI definition, use cases, and other BA tools and techniques as required.
- Works with the Account Management, Strategy, and Executive Leadership teams and clients to determine and develop business requirements for new and existing technical projects.
- Collaborate with the Development/Testing/Support teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs for functional requirements.
- Facilitates the Quality Assurance (QA) team in writing test cases for solution validation.
- Acts as the liaison between clients, business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure documentation on the product stays are relevant and requirements are detailed enough to manage assumptions, risks, and out-of-scope situations.
- Nature of Experience: Experience working on data-driven or software / application / web-based projects, or in the marketing and communications field as a BA working with technical solutions.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, waterfall and agile project frameworks.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong interview and facilitation skills to gather requirements from other lines of business.
- Ability to manage stakeholders with differing priorities to reach consensus on requirements.
- Ability and desire to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations.
- Ability to write clear yet concise requirements with an emphasis on quality over quantity.
- Understanding of concepts related to data architecture and relational database design.
- Experience in designing complex data-driven applications & reports.
- Ability to work with User Interface elements to develop mockups and wireframes - Balsamiq, Sketch, Draw.io, Lucidchart etc.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook an
- E / B. Tech or relevant degree in Business/IT Management/Computer Science.
space. Especially key digital marketing and performance metrics and how use cases set up and
executed on the company platform move these metrics
● Combine them with knowledge of the customer’s domain and their business objectives to provide
insights on how they can be achieved with the company platform
● Execute quantitative analysis of customer data – typically user behavior, marketing campaign and
● Derive insights from potentially incomplete data sets by creatively obtaining and vetting additional
data from engineering and data analytics teams
● Work with customer success and operations teams to understand business implications of
analysis, convert them into insights and recommendations that can be presented to senior
● Set up business analysis queries and processes to be scalable across a broad set of customers
● 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in digital marketing
● Strong knowledge of SQL analysis is a must
● Working knowledge of HIVE, Pig scripts is a big plus
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail oriented with an inquisitive approach to data and business
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early-stage startups
● Relevant undergraduate degree, additional qualifications is a plus
- Minimum of 9 yrs of experience as Business Analyst, 2 yrs exp as Product Owner
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
Location: Rajarhat, Kolkata
Experience: 8 years and above
Salary: upto 15 lakhs
Qualification: B. Tech/ B.E./ MBA
- Assess change proposals and define solutions to help the organization to achieve its goals.
- Discover, organise and clarify business needs and review/produce applications for change.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
- Technical documentation.
- 4 - 5 years experience in technical documentation.
- Sound knowledge and experience with Agile.
- Experience in app making and web programming.
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better.
The target area would be clients looking forward to Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
- Increasing revenues
- Growth in terms of business expansion,
- Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
- Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
- Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
- Providing management with client/market feedback.
- Ability to identify client needs and decide deliverables for the same.
- Should be self-driven, target-oriented, and passionate
- Industry Type IT
- Functional Area Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category BD / Pre Sales
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Experience in Business analytics, well versed with sales/marketing analytical tools.
- Experience in business consulting is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales, client communication, negotiation, marketing, data analysis, and project management.
- Good in Business Development, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Market Research.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Regular at maintaining a timesheet.
- Will need to develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Proficient in Analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs.
- Excellent business communication and writing skills.
- Excellent at web research and educating one-self about different topics.
- High aptitude in managerial skills.
- Ability to handle the intense workload, pace, and training timelines.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing, and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- Maintain a timesheet regularly.
- Be proficient in MS office.
- Develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Have excellent Email Communication Skills.
- Have excellent at web research and education one-self about different topics.
- Have high Aptitude and Strong Analytical Skills.
- Be good in Competitive Analysis & Online Research.
- To handle the intense workload, pace and training timelines.
- Have strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Have fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs, Data Entry.