Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Adiyogi Technosoft Pvt Ltd
Job Sector: IT , Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 8 -10 Years
Salary: 12 – 14 LPA
Education: Any Graduate with relevant experience
Notice Period: Immediate or max 30days NP
Key Skills: Business Analysis, Requirement gathering
CV submission closing date: 15/07/2021
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
- Strong BA with presentation skills
- US Customer Engagement experience
- Self-driven – should be able to independently work towards business objective
- Should have past experience of program management
- Strong communication skills
- Must be flexible to work in overlapping times with US PST timezone
BDM CUM Business Analyst
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: BDM CUM Business Analyst
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 2 + years into the same key skills
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in Business Analysis and IT project coordination with documentation in IT (Web development/application development / mobile apps development) along with international client handling experience..
Discussion with customer/project team to understand the requirements
Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional and business specifications (BRD / SRS Preparation)
Requirement walk-through and getting requirement sign-off from the customer
Analyzing the requirements of the clients and converting them into technical documents as per the specifications
Creating wireframes to determine the flow and functionalities of the application
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
Creating Proposals and other relevant documents
Creating Slide Decks required for explaining Business Solutions & Approach
Explaining the requirements to technical teams and taking the estimates for the same
Understanding the Adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating spec documents
Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases
Allocating tasks to resources as per the milestones of the project
Coordination with the delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline
Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release
Communicating with clients throughout the life cycle of a project to update them with the progress and path ahead from time to time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and client-serving skills
- Must have knowledge of some analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Strong relationship building, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Proactive and quick executor
- Must have demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills
- Must be self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
The candidate must have 2-4 years of experience performing following tasks for a tech company:
● Handle end to end sales cycle and help Voiceoc close clients
● Leverage channels like LinkedIn, Email, & Cold Calls to generate leads of prospective clients
● Plan and develop the sales strategy and processes to meet the business objectives of market expansion and revenue generation
● Work closely with members of the sales team to optimize sales channels and maintain strong pipeline of prospective clients
● Partner with sales and work on presentation, custom demos for opportunity progression
● Meet with clients to give product presentations & demo and help the team close the sale
● Engage with existing clients to seek feedbacks and upsell Voiceoc products
● Min 2-4 years of experience performing above mentioned tasks for a tech company
● Stellar team leader, interpersonal collaboration with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
● You are highly motivated towards achieving something really big in your career
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients.
Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What You Need To Apply:
At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in
a self-directed way.
Determining the potential business opportunities.
Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Keen attention to detail
Proactive instead of reactive
Looking for ways to improve self and projects
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Have outstanding written and spoken English and experienced in writing business letters for the organization, technical documentation including manuals.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- Ability to Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Have the ability to Design & develop new process & provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes.
- Have vast experience in proofing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent research skill and can use Internet research tools in an efficient way
- Have good Knowledge and experience in SEO techniques.
- Comfortable and ease with using popular web technologies.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help designing and implementing the solution
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person & Strong research skills developed through work experience and course work.
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
- Setting KPIs, monitoring key trends, and helping stakeholders by generating insights from the data delivered.
- Understanding user behaviour and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends across different verticals.
- Get answers to business questions, identify areas of improvement, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work on ad-hoc requests for data and analysis.
- Work with Cross functional Teams as when required to automate reports and create informative dashboards based on problem statements.
WHO COULD BE A GREAT FIT:
- 1-2 years of experience working in Analytics as a Business or Data Analyst.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure & AWS PySpark, Python, Data Bricks, Metabase, Understanding of APIs, data warehouse and ETL etc.
- Proficient in writing Complex Queries in SQL.
- Experience in Performing hands-on analysis on data and across multiple datasets and databases primarily using Excel, Google Sheets and R.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams proactively.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Read Bourdaina Wireframe blogpost on Bourdaina LinkedIn page to understand Bourdaina Short Run Program