- Intermediate to Expert level hands-on programming using one of programming language- Java or Python or Pyspark or Scala.
- Strong practical knowledge of SQL.
Hands on experience on Spark/SparkSQL
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Big Data technologies based applications
- Experience in Big Data application tools, such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc
- Experience on NoSQL Databases like HBase, etc
- Experience with Linux OS environment (Shell script, AWK, SED)
- Intermediate RDBMS skill, able to write SQL query with complex relation on top of big RDMS (100+ table)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We built and deliver complex AI solutions which help drive business decisions faster and more accurately. We are a typical AI company and have a range of solutions developed on Video, Image and Text.
What you will do
- Stay informed on new technologies and implement cautiously
- Maintain necessary documentation for the project
- Fix the issues reported by application users
- Plan, build, and design solutions with a mental note of future requirements
- Coordinate with the development team to manage fixes, code changes, and merging
Working Mode: Remote
What are we looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software development, with a focus on machine learning and full stack development.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming language and its machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn.
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning models in production environments.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs and backend services using frameworks like Flask or Django.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL for data storage and retrieval.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Good to have Cloud Exposure
- You're proficient in AI/Machine learning latest technologies
- You're proficient in GPT-3 based algorithms
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Current Ecosystem :
ShibaSwap : https://shibaswap.com/#/" target="_blank">https://shibaswap.com/#/
Metaverse : https://shib.io/#/" target="_blank">https://shib.io/#/
NFTs : https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis" target="_blank">https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis
Game : Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Top-CEOs-at-SMBs-LST_KQ0%2C16.htm">2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
6sense is seeking a Data Engineer to become part of a team designing, developing, and deploying its customer centric applications.
A Data Engineer at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Create, validate and maintain optimal data pipelines, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Improving our current data pipelines i.e. improve their performance, remove redundancy, and figure out a way to test before v/s after to roll out.
- Debug any issues that arise from data pipelines especially performance issues.
- Experiment with new tools and new versions of hive/presto etc. etc.
Required qualifications and must have skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6+ years work experience showing growth as a Data Engineer.
- Strong hands-on experience with Big Data Platforms like Hadoop / Hive / Spark / Presto
- Experience with writing Hive / Presto UDFs in Java
- String experience in writing complex, optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- Experience with optimizing queries and underlying storage
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
- BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
Nice to have Skills
- Used Key Value stores or noSQL databases
- Good understanding of docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
- Security-first architecture approach
- Application benchmarking and optimization
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib
8. Experience in model building, hyper
Data Modeler JD: -
1. Understand and translate business needs into dimension models supporting long-term solutions
2. Experience on building models on ERwin or similar tools.
3. Experience and understanding on dimensional data model, customer 360 and Entity relationship model.
4. Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
5. Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
6. Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects
7. Maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
8. Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
9. Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
10. Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
11. Evaluate models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
12. Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
13. Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
14. Develop data models according to company standards
15. Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
16. Good to have Home appliance/Retail domain knowledge and Azure Synapse.
Job Functions: Information Technology
Employment Type - Full-time
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The hire will be responsible for:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with Azure : ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Nice to have experience with :
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm
Database : SQL DB
Programming languages : PL/SQL, Spark SQL
Looking for candidates with Data Warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge & experience working as a Technical lead.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Linear regression, SVM, Decision Forests, LSTM, CNN etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning preferred.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality