What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Overall 6+ yrs of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
HIRING SQL Developers with max 30 days Of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022DB08
Who Should apply?
• Only for Serious job seekers
• Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise
their Career graph
• No DBA’s & BI Developers please
Why Think n Solutions Software?
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
1. Technical Skills Desired:
a. Experience in MS SQL Server and one of these Relational DB’s, PostgreSQL / AWS
Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in
an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
b. Design database tables, views, indexes
c. Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
d. Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end
(hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an
e. Query Optimization for performance improvement
f. Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
2. Functional Skills Desired:
a. Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
b. Interaction with a client a plus.
3. Good to Have Skills:
a. Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
b. Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
c. Exposure to Quality and Process Management
d. Knowledge in Agile Methodology
4. Soft skills: (additional)
a. Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
b. Communication skills (all kinds)
c. Quality consciousness
d. Analytical acumen to all business requirement
e. Think out-of-box for business solution
Experience in Design Patterns, Design principles & memory Management.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java Springboot applications (API- s).
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL (mySql/mariaDB) development
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other Queueing systems.
Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems, and applications on-time and on-budget.
-Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. - Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
Essential for this position :
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js/Vue.js
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
1. Educational background from B.E./B.Tech/MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-netjs-engineer-mAK and our team member will get in touch with you soon
Backend Developer - Node.JS - AirFi
AirFi is a market leader in providing portable Onboard Passenger Entertainment and Mobile Crew Sales Solutions to various passenger travel segments. Founded in 2011 in The Hague, Netherlands - AirFi is the world's fastest-growing company in mobile InFlight Entertainment space and in providing ancillary sales solutions to enterprise customers.
AirFi brings disruptive innovations in a cost-effective manner to the airline cabin and other modes of passenger transport mediums and is making thousands of passengers and crew happy every day all over the globe!
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for ideating, designing, developing, and supporting the backend services of AirFi web apps for different modes of passenger transport including major airlines across the world.
- Manage your components independently, including but not limited to: gather requirements; communicate design decisions to cross-functional teams including data science, engineering, analytics, and operations; proactively seek user feedback.
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring, and rapid quality assurance.
- Proactively monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimisations, looking for new opportunities and challenges.
What we look for
- Exposure to product development, self-driven, highly motivated and you must be independent in managing on your own components or features
- You must be extremely collaborative and enjoy working cross-functionally with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders
- You must possess an affinity for metrics and analytics - You must be proactive and must move fast or pivot to meet the changing needs of the product
- You are a problem solver and can use everything from front end to command-line tools to help you identify and fix issues.
- You should be diligent, thoughtful, have an eye for detail and have great oral and written communication skills
- Work with product and engineering teams on different data driven products and help drive/implement the Data flows for the same.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis
Must have technical skills
- Experience NodeJS, MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB - 7+ years
- Experience on building RESTful services and MVC patterns - 5+ years
You get bonus point for
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience in AngularJS, React, etc - 2+ years
- Linux skills (we run on embedded Linux)
- Expertise HTML5, CSS,
- Experience on Cloudant, AWS, GCP etc.
- Experience on eCommerce or payments related domains
What you can expect
We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative instincts but also let you make a significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in. We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interests or skills and collaborate with different global teams. We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with. We also encourage a work culture where - no idea is a bad idea and the team can shout it out to be heard!
What more do we offer?
Some of our benefits that our employees cherish:
- Flexible work timings, remote working and work from home options
- Liberal employee policies including genuine open-door policy and special focus on keeping the work culture non toxic
- A very liberal leave policy that includes paternity, adoption and sabbatical leaves
- We provide Skill enhancement sponsorships
- Celebratory team events, regular team virtual GupShups and fun engagement activities including the annual team (destination) meetings and the annual family gala dinner!
- Meal coupons and random gift vouchers
- Career longevity perks and so on!
When we're in office some of the things that make AirFi an interesting place to work are - healthy breakfast, snacks and a fully loaded pantry (read: health alert!); we try to keep AirFi as a fun place to work at and have interesting team activities on Fridays with occasional beers.
You get the opportunity to work and socialise with our global team when they visit or when you visit our customer offices/hangers. Last but not the least, in case you are an aviation geek - the opportunity to be on test flights and learn how the aviation industry works!
Follow and engage with Us!
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
➢ Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
➢ Familiarity with front-end technologies
➢ User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
➢ Interaction with multiple data sources
➢ Good understanding of SQL syntax
➢ Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
➢ Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
➢ Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
➢ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
➢ Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.