Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Lead Engineers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC
- Minimum 3+ years of hard core coding experience is mandatory
- Excellent hands on coding in Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts
What we look for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on programming work in Advance Java, Springs, Spring Boot framework,
- Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
What will you do:
You will independently work on designing and developing solutions that solve customer’s business problems. You will own the assigned problem statements, evaluate multiple technical approaches and use design-thinking to take independent decisions while implementing the solution. You will also guide junior members of the team and participate in code and design review process.
Who should apply:
You have -
- a graduate degree in BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in programming Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Rest Template, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring JDBC Template
- Good to Have experience/knowledge on Docker, Oracle, MongoDB, Quartz Scheduler, Shell scripting
- Working experience with Windows, Linux environments
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience working on production systems at a
productcompany with a decent scale
● You have a deep understanding of design patterns, memory/performance optimization, and how to summarise and share knowledge
● You have experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability,performance, and reliability
● You have excellent experience in managing security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● You have familiarity with microservice architecture, containers, and related technologies
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant backgroundin computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You have a strong development experience in using modern web frameworks in
● You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL and you practice test drivendevelopment
● Would be an added advantage if you have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. Youlisten to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
● If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
- 4+ years of professional development experience in an agile software engineering role
- Strong development skills in Java or Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, bamboo and CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with Guice or similar dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Familiarity with document store database technology such as ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Experience with design and testing of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross platform development on Linux, OSX and Windows
- Strong understanding of Git version control system
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Node.js, Kotlin, Kafka, DynamoDB
- Previous experience with SaaS or cloud development, Micro-services
- You will be responsible for design, development and testing of Products
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Some of the technologies you will be working on: Core Java, Solr, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Clustering, Text Mining, NLP, Mahout and Lucene etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.