A Backend Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Backend Development Owner in medium-long term
Own Back End Development closely with Product Owner
Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems in your scope
Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
Knowledge: Basics of Back End Development (Some academic degree/certification
or Prior experience/Projects preferred)
Languages/Tool/Framework: Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, GoLang
Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with
us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
grow online businesses across multiple channels and global markets. They use data-driven tools to optimize how products are advertised and listed across marketplaces – and handle all associated shipping, logistics, taxes, and compliance.
Their business model is built on aligned incentives with no initial costs. They only makes
money if and when customers’ products sell.
They are expanding their Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team
composed of owners. They are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence.
As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have
quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for
data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection,
design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
- Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
- Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
- Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
- Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
- Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
- Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
- Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
- Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
- Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modelling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organisations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking a Python Developer to become part of a team designing, developing, and deploying its customer centric applications.
A Python Developer at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers
- Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
- Build micro services and their deployment process
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Perform code reviews
Required qualifications and must have skills
- BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven-deep-expertise with Python programming (3 to 8 Years of minimum hands-on experience in Python).
- Hands on with Data structures & Algorithm programming.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
- Object-oriented concepts & design patterns
Do not miss to reply back, else we will miss meeting an awesome Techies!
As one of our Backend Software Engineers, you will be part of the team responsible for the development of all server-side logic, the definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end developers.
What will you be engaged in?
Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to determine how to scalable design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
Architect, develop and operate services deployed to millions of users
Collaborate with the DevOps team for the necessary infrastructure needed for services to run on the cloud platform
Write backend services and Restful APIs
Be in charge of data migration, transformation, and scripting
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalability, and performant applications
Implement security and data protection
Manage web apps that impact millions of users
What do we expect from you?
3 + years of experience building large-scale backend systems
Knowledge of MVC concepts
Knowledge of web applications systems
A good understanding of data pipelines, data lakes, and data ingestion is Plus
Strong understanding of Database management (MSSQL, SQL)
Strong understanding of NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
Strong understanding of RESTful API
Understanding of Node.js frameworks and Nest JS Framework
Passion for building high performance, high throughput, low latency frameworks
Understanding of GIT Source code
Good Understanding of Pub/SUB (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
Fintech Industry experience is plus
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing APIs, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Minimum of two years previous experience as a Node.js developer.
- Minimum of two years of experience developing applications using MongoDB.
- Minimum of one year of experience developing applications using ExpressJs.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of the APIs.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests and identifying bugs.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to APIs.
Role – Technical Architect
ZipLoan is looking out for a strong technology leader of Software Product Engineering, with a Technical Experience of about 12+ years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership. You will head our Platform team which will be tasked with building ZipLoan's platform layer along with a set of engineers reporting to you.
- Understand the business end-to-end in order to drive a use-case driven architecture.
- Identify parts of the code-base which can be made reusable as modules or services.
- Propose architecture improvements to provide reliability and robustness at scale.
- Provide a roadmap for evolution of the technology ecosystem.
- Identify and erase technical debt.
- Provide consultancy to engineering teams on specific design challenges.
- Propose engineering best practices and help teams in adopting them.
- 12 years min experience in core software development.
- Hands-on experience building consumer Web/mobile apps at scale.
- Strong exposure to open-source technology – Python and other languages,
Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, Web development frameworks
- Strong architecture skills.
- Ability to mentor engineering team members effectively.
- Preferably a strong full-stack engineer or at least strong backend skills with some front-end skill.