About My Dream Store
Zevi is an NLP-based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed-funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, Java, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working in agile technology companies.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, Node.js, Mongo, AWS, and Flask, and am an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expectfrom Zevi? Closely work with
- leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of a highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
. Should possess strong hands-on experience in Go frameworks, microservices and tools(Go's Concurrency topics, such as Goroutine and Channel patterns).
. Should possess good scripting experience with Unix/Linux (Any flavor)
. MariaDB/MySQL/Oracle database knowledge is a must
. Should have at least 1.6 years of experience in REST API development + JSON.
. Experience with Git and GitHub
. Familiar with Agile practice
. Familiar with continuous integration and release automation
. POC on latest practice and technology
Good to have
. Preferable to have knowledge in cloud platforms such OpenShift, AWS or Azure
. Familiar with Elasticsearch, Kafka and/or Redis
. Banking experience is preferred but optional.
. Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an added advantage
. Previous work experience in MainframesIndia
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for 4+ years of experience; a backend engineer who is responsible for contributing to system design and architecture, for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of system design, model design, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high throughput and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification:Graduate (Preferable BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc)
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset,then you
are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
● Develop,record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus
premium service platforms
● Build innovative,state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX)
● Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
● Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
● Lead the entire web application development life cycle rightfrom conceptstage to delivery
and post launch support
● Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations,suggestions,schedules along with
technical and process issues
● Documentthe development process, architecture, and standard components
● Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of
development effort and serves asliaison between developmentstaff and project manager
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
● Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks(such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your
● Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
● Understanding of MVC design patterns
● Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
● Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and theirsolutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Web services
- JSP Servlet
- Exception handling
- Rest API
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The Language Engineering team works on the source code analyzers, including both programming languages and configuration-as-code systems. As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will work on building the best, most comprehensive, PHP analyzer in the world. You will add new rules and Autofixes for finding more issues with code and automatically fixing them. You will be involved with the community to understand the problems with static analysis tools in the PHP ecosystem.
As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will:
Identify bad code practices in PHP and write new rules to detect them.
Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
Ensure fewer false positives are reported by the analyzer.
Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
At least 3 years of professional software development experience in PHP.
Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
Familiarity with PHP best practices followed in the industry.
Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
Univariety (https://www.univariety.com) is India's Leading Career Counselling & College Guidance Platform for K-12 Schools and is a fast growing Ed-tech company which has pioneered the use of technology in education, right from the level of schools.
With Info Edge (India) Private Limited (parent company of Naukri.com) as a key investor, we are a proud addition to the company’s robust portfolio which includes leading companies across Recruitment, Matrimony, Real Estate and Education.
- March 2020: https://inc42.com/buzz/univariety-gets-fresh-funding-from-info-edge-to-scale-up-higher-education-services/
- Dec 2017: https://inc42.com/buzz/info-edge-univariety-edtech-funding/
With 4,00,000+ connections made so far, Univariety’s guidance solutions act as a comprehensive platform for 600+ premier schools for their students across India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Dubai.
Univariety’s students are placed in 50 of the top 100 universities of the world and have received over $20 million inscholarships.
Univarietyis always at the forefront of successful partnerships in the education space with UCLA Extension endorsing its flagship 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers, psychologists, and career counselors. Read more here: https://www.univariety.com/gcc/
Also, along with Fortune India magazine, we have established a School Certification process called “Future 50 Schools Shaping Success” which has its presence spread across 82 Cities, 654 Schools, 12587 Educators, and 125921 Students. Read more here: www.future50schools.com.
- Design and build web applications
- Work with business stakeholders, managers & other developers to create solutions to business problems.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Ideal candidate must have following skills/experience
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development in PHP
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Architecture & Design
- Profound knowledge of any PHP framework like Yii
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of Web Services and micro services
- Hands on experience with CSS & frameworks like Bootstrap/Material
- Experience with GIT & continuous integration
- Practical experience with well-implemented Scrum
Candidates with following skills/experience are preferred along with must have silks above
- Experience on Yii framework (PHP)
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Experience in setting up, managing servers & continuous integration
- Should have good interpersonal skills, communication (verbal & written) skills and ability to work independently
1-Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
2-Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
3-Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
4-Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
1-Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Code igniter, Core PHP depending on your technology stack).
2-Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3-Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5-Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
6-Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
7-Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
8-User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
9-Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10-Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
11-Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
12-Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages