AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
Experience: 1 to 3 years
About Schbang Digital Solutions
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
- The tech stack on the back end side - MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Node, TypeScript, Express, Knex.
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
- Develop new and enhance existing micro-services, libraries, and features that form our B2B KYC platform.
- Create and document APIs, Queue Contracts to be consumed by other services.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering Leads to implement features following best design principles and patterns.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle - plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, document, and training.
- Help junior developers with best practices like TDD etc. and make sure their code meets the standards.
- Educate them continuously to improve overall team performance and work quality.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, software design principles, algorithms & design patterns.
- Development experience (> 3 to 6 years ) - preferably on languages such as GoLang / NodeJS and scripting skills.
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp-up on new languages and technologies.
- Ability to write understandable, reliable and testable code with minimum supervision.
- Distributed, Highly-available systems running at large scale.
- Distributed platforms which use Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra or similar systems.
- Cloud environments (e. g., Docker, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes etc., ).
- Asynchronous programming patterns (e. g., GO Routines/Channels, NodeJS Async Programming).
- Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery), AGILE work environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues on distributed systems.
- We need strong SQL database development skills using the MS SQL server.
- Strong skill in SQL server integration services (SSIS) for ETL development.
- Strong Experience in full life cycle database development project using SQL server.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex logical and physical data models.
- Knowledge of other high-level languages (PERL, Python) will be an added advantage
- Nice to have SQL certification.
Good to have:• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3+ years of formal industry/professional experience in software development – Healthcare background preferred.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do DevOps.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new teammates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- At least 1-8 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
- Understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience leading design and implementation of robust and secure web services
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter