As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 1-3 years of experience in Backend development.
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
- Delivering a complete backend solution working on Core Java and Spring Boot
- Ensuring high performance by writing efficient queries on MariaDB and MongoDB
- Coordinating the workflow & business logic between frontend and backend team
- Design and develop RESTful API which are stable, secure and scalable
- Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
- 3+ years of experience and proficiency with Core Java and Spring Framework.
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS and Non-SQL DB technologies
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and classes
- Hands on knowledge of Jenkins, GIT
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- AWS knowledge a big plus
.NET C# developer provides custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology and provide training to programmer analysts who support the web services manager' responsibilities.
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity FrameworkManaging source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Guide and train other developers in backend technology
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Understanding of object oriented programming skills and data structures
- At least 4 years of hands-on development in Java, Springboot & Hibernate
- Should have experience in Java Multithreading, microservices
- Experience with developing web applications
- Expertise with in Core Java (Collections, Exception handling)
- Experience with J2ee( Servlets, JSPs)
- Experience with all well known database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with databases (Mysql, Mssql)
- Knowledge and development background in web-services/REST, AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Windows and Linux based environments
- Experience with Maven and GIT tools
- Good to have – AWS experience and Fintech domain experience
- Awareness of Jenkins will be a value add
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.…)
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
• You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
• Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java
• The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
• Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
• Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
• Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products. • Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
• Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES: Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open-source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Ecommerce and a whole lot other.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
-High levelof experience working in Node JS
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
- Experience with React is an added advantage
- Interest in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- Strong computer science fundamentals with data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- Understanding of engineering best practices—you constantly seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Ability to write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- Comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team
- Experience building applications at scale
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)