- Responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new clients - Walk-ins/Trials
-Responsible for achieving the target by driving conversion
-Responsible for Upselling
-Should maintain a record of every interaction with new user
-Should enter all details of customers, walk-ins on internal tools
-Managing center experience and incremental enhancements
-Timely Opening and Closing of the center
-Inventory management: Ensure inventory of essentials, supplies and equipment, responsible for
both stocking and re-ordering (first-aid, stationary, water, towels etc.)
-Managing classes and workouts
-Ensuring the punctuality of trainers and classes
-Handle issues with respect to attendance, equipment and space availability
-Customer interactions and troubleshooting
-Interact with walk-ins and prospective clients
-Improving member attendance through meet and greet, familiarity building and creating a
-Take feedback from members and partners about classes and document the same
-Handle issues that may lead to consumer experience during or pre/post-class
-Center facility audits and inputs
-Ensure that we do daily audits of the center and facility including all supplies and essentials
-After 12 Months of consistent performance, the Consultant shall be eligible for a conversion to Full
-A Bachelor’s degree
-0-2 years of work experience
-Passion for fitness and healthy living
-People management skills
-Good Communication skills (Proficiency in English)
-Ability to resolve conflict
-Eagerness to learn
How does your work impact the team’s success?
Providing consistent great customer experience creates long-lasting relationships with our users &
members, We're able to #makehealtheasy for these customers at an unprecedented scale.
What is in it for you?
You get an end-to-end view of a business or product. You will play an active role in interacting with
customers, trainers and cluster managers which will provide continuous learning in these areas and
enable you to transition into roles where you can lead one or more of these charters.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cult fit
CureFit, often branded as "Cult.fit," is an Indian health and fitness startup founded in 2016 by Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori. It offers a holistic wellness platform that includes fitness centers (Cult Centers), mental health services, nutritional guidance, healthcare services, and wearable technology. CureFit's innovative approach provides users with a one-stop solution for their fitness and wellness needs, emphasizing integration and customization. It has gained recognition for its comprehensive approach to promoting a healthy and balanced lifestyle in India.
CureFit, operating under the brand "Cult.fit," is a health and fitness company based in India that offers a wide range of wellness services. The company focuses on promoting a holistic approach to health and fitness. CureFit provides fitness centers (Cult Centers) that offer various workout programs, mental health services, nutritional guidance, healthcare solutions, and even wearable technology for tracking physical activities. This comprehensive platform allows individuals to tailor their wellness routines to their specific needs and preferences, all within a single, integrated ecosystem.
We are looking for "IT Services sales and Marketing" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, and customer requirements to
identify opportunities for the company's IT services.
- Develop comprehensive sales and marketing strategies that effectively position the IT
services, taking into account target audience segmentation and key value propositions.
- Set clear sales and marketing objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure
the success of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets for IT services.
- Create compelling and informative content to promote IT services, including website copy,
blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually appealing marketing collateral, such as
brochures, infographics, and presentations.
- Conduct market research and develop lead generation strategies and campaigns to attract
potential clients and convert them into qualified leads.
- Analyze marketing data, customer feedback, and campaign results to continually refine
- Manage the sales pipeline, track progress, and update sales forecasts regularly.
- Collaborate with business and development teams to ensure effective communication and
alignment of marketing efforts with sales objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners and industry influencers to extend
the reach of sales and marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in IT services sales and marketing or a similar B2B environment with
international service agencies.
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, including cloud services, managed IT solutions,
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, social
media management, and email marketing.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative sales and marketing strategies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market trends.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively across departments.
- Familiarity with CRM software and marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of relevant compliance and regulatory requirements in IT services sales and
Location : Coimbatore
We are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription-based models to more granular usage-based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
Founders who sold their previous startups to Snapdeal and Gaana respectively. They have experience at organizations such as Google, Basepair, Elevation Capital, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and Harvard Business School. We are funded by marquee global investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
We are building our founding team, and are looking for:
- engineers who can optimize for quick iteration, fast deployment and having a great developer experience.
- sales, marketing and growth folks who are excited to push the envelope on GTM (go-to-market) innovation
You should be excited about learning and meaningfully shaping the trajectory of an early-stage startup from Day 0 in its journey.
What you can expect
- Ownership and autonomy: As a founding team member, you have immense responsibility. You own and drive the execution.
- Learning: You will work on challenging problems and engage in some of the most meaningful work of your life.
- You will have to figure out our Go-To-Market playbook from scratch - channels, messaging, discovery, demos, sales cycle, personas, nurturing, partnerships etc. Expect a whole lot of iteration and first principles thinking.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to have fun
- The health of our team is most important to us. Balance work with life - be productive, not busy.
- Being remote first, we thrive via async communication.
- Flexibility: Remote - work from wherever you are in the world; If you prefer coming to the office in person, we have a physical space in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries with generous ESOPs
- Benefits (for full-time roles):
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Company laptop
About this role
We are building our founding team and are looking for folks who are excited to get their hands dirty in a 0 to 1 journey. If you are expecting a working playbook that you can execute, we are probably not the right fit for you at this point. However, if you are excited about creating the playbook from scratch, we would love to hear from you
You will directly work with the founders.
Outbound sales are critical to generating meetings with qualified prospects. You will lay the foundation for and execute our outbound sales strategy.
The primary objective is to generate meetings with qualified prospects by optimizing our outbound sales machinery - iterating on channels, messaging, ICP (ideal customer profile), tooling etc.
- Outbound prospecting
- Find leads from databases (Apollo, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Reach out to them (manual + automated) via different channels (email, LinkedIn, cold calling, etc.) to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify the needs of prospects, and build long-term, trusting relationships with to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Iterate to maximize qualified meetings set up
- Experiment with different databases
- Experiment with messaging, level of personalization, length of sequences etc.
- Experiment with channels (email, LinkedIn, cold calls etc.)
- Experiment with different types of collateral
- Experiment with the recipient being targeted - industry, persona, intent signals etc.
- Loop in feedback from prospect responses to emails and cold calls to refine messaging further
- Inbound follow-ups - Respond to inbound leads and automate follow-up communication; iterate on messaging/channels to maximize conversion rate
- Run custom campaigns e.g., writing to VCs for intros to their portfolio companies, writing to conference attendees, scraping forums and job descriptions for relevant leads etc.
- Set up in-house tooling to ensure email deliverability, monitor open rate/reply rate, track domain reputation etc.
- Owning the CRM: Create and update leads, set up pipelines, email templates, and automation. Fully utilize CRM capabilities to nurture leads and deliver timely and relevant content
- 1-2 years of experience working as a sales development representative at a B2B SaaS company
- The solid hustle and entrepreneurial mindset; Thrive under the uncertainty that comes with an early-stage setup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with lead databases, sales engagement tools etc
- Familiarity with CRM systems and proficiency in managing leads, pipelines, and automation
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and do the grunt work in the early days
- Strong first principles understanding of business fundamentals; Ability to empathize with the end user, and understand their pain points; Ability to understand the product at a granular level
- Adaptable to work across time zones to cater to a global customer base
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and a strong work ethic
- Ability to build, manage and motivate a team
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a huge plus
- Experience catering to the CFO persona is a plus
- Familiarity with billing systems, CPQ and accounting systems is a plus
- Not taking yourself too seriously :)
Job Mode: Work from Office
Designation: Inbound Sales Associate
Process Description: Inbound Sales Process
- Required A grade candidates
- Applicant must have Good / Average communication skills
- Only Graduates candidates can apply for this positions
- If applicant is fresher after graduation then he/she can apply for this job
- Need Candidates from Delhi/NCR, ready to work in night shifts. Work from office
- Cab Facility in Odd Hours provided by company
Achieving the monthly sales target
Diligently managing the unqualified and qualified leads
Detailing their previous day work in the morning meetings
Ensuring customer on-boarding process is fast and smooth
Engaging with the existing customers to provide valuable feedback about the product
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Managing Accounts assigned, Upselling and Cross selling
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
-Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
-Have to take care of Walk-in Sales
-Able to sell membership to the members
-No target driven but achieving should be the key
-Able to make & keep complete records of the clients
-Handling web inquiries
-Communicating & assuring about our best products & services
-Build rapport & maintain a good relationship with existing customers
-Able to listen & understand client’s medical history, problems related & accordingly suggest them about
the Weight Loss Programme
Tele-marketing & mass mailers
-Explain and offer different packages to prospects coordinating with customers and dietitian.