Candidate should be from Flexipack and Holographic Industry
§ Generating Lead, Sales Enquiry, Preparation of Quotation, Follow-up with clients, Generating enquiries from new and existing customers, Market research and survey, Focus more on new business generation.
§ Maintaining strong relationships with customers, Attend customer complaints, Payment follow up & on time payment collection from customer
§ Willing to Travel in anywhere in Maharashtra especially in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad to meet clients.
Required Skill : Self-Driven, Computer, Social media, internet, mailing etc.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate or above with Below Skills
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Location : Mumbai
Languages Known : English, Hindi, & Local Language (Must)
Official Travelling Expenses Provided By the Company
About DYNAFLEX PRIVATE LIMITED
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to carry out the B2B
sales for the organization. We expect the candidate to be experienced and highly
confident in Corporate Sales.
What you will do:
• Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; identifying sales opportunity and generating leads
• Reaching out to new clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the
benefits of product/ services.
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information and guidance; Understanding budget and identifying accurate needs of client
• Negotiating with customer and providing quotes, estimates and getting first orders
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviving business with old clients by re-establishing contact
What we require:
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation & Client Relationships skills
• Should have high Energy Level, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
• Understanding of market and products of the company
• Ability to handle high profile clients; achieve deadlines/ targets and meeting sales goals
• Should possess relibility & integrity skills
• Must be MS Office Suite Expert
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative company across the Globe
• Interact with HNI corporate companies/clients
• Handle high pressure situations at the grass root level
• Hands on experience owing to a small team with friendly atmosphere
• Unbound scope for financial and career growth
- The candidate should be confident, able to navigate and convince the decision-makers, performance-oriented, and flexible at work
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Should have very good presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s services to research and reach out to potential clients
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
You should consider working at Instadukan,
- if you wish to be part of a line up of e-commerce products that brings happiness to millions of people using it
- if you are someone who is(or tries to be) aware of how the products you build will impact people's lives and attempt to positively elevate the lives you touch through your work
- and because we have a startup culture that encourages you to build things and start your own entrepreneurial journey
Typical interview process consist of
- Quick screening call
- Technical interview
- Hands on task
- Final Interview with the founders
Perks at Instadukan
- Free accommodation in Bangalore
- 5 days a week
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.
We an Education Technology Company and we are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
We deal with business to business and our sales are handled from the office itself (no travelling required)
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- About the role:
- We are looking for a Dynamic Assistant Manager - BD who is a fully competent individual having knowledge/ experience in the sales process and functions, accountable for all sales activities, using a formal selling approach to expanding customer sales in the assigned geography.
- Skill Sets:
- Build & manage a team of BD executives/associates to achieve set targets in assigned geography.
- Build partnerships with Dietitian/Nutritionists/Health Coaches/Doctors & people with similar profiles to drive business through referrals.
- Conduct Health Check-Up drives across RWAs, Apartments, Corporate, Parks and all other potential palaces to acquire new users.
- Co-ordinate with vendors (Printing/BTL etc) & all other stakeholders (Accounts/Marketing/Operations etc) to execute tasks.
- Plan and keep track of KPIs/Revenue targets
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong commitment to sales & aggressively target driven
- Minimum Bachelors degree with 3- 6years of relevant experience
- Good communication in English & native language
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
- Well aware of city's geography & Willingness to travel
- Knows about BTL activities &Has basic computer knowledge
- Preferred to have experience in Diagnostics, Pharma or Medical Industries
- Excellent negotiation and team Management skill
- Proactive in bringing new ideas
- Bonus points if :
- Prior relevant experience in Healthcare / Lab / Diagnostics / Pharma industry