- Angular 2,
- Angular 4
- Angular 6
- Angular 8
- angular developer
- communication skill
- team leading
- Hands-on involvement in architecture or design of large-scale systems from the ground up (design, trade-offs, implementation, scaling, performance, etc)
- Prototype, design, develop and deploy the software
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and design skills
- Strong knowledge of developing custom component libraries or frameworks
- Strong knowledge in writing unit testing and e2e testing
- Strong exposure to performance and optimization of the frontend app
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks
- Test runner framework
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Principal Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct UI/UX team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices
Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 8 to 10 years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands on experience on various MVC frameworks, UI libraries and tools such as Angular, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js
- Hands on experience on Map API’s like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills
1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12)Deep knowledge of Angular practices
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
- The candidate should have a minimum of three years of working experience. The candidate will be evaluated accordingly to their total work experience.
Expectation from the Candidate
- Deep understanding of ‘under the hood’ knowledge of Angular. i.e. in-depth knowledge of the Angular framework.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with TypeScript, and latest Angular version and HTML5
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit Tests using Jasmine and Karma
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Angular, Web Application development
- Extensive working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Applying a validation framework, performance tuning using Angular lazy loading concepts
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with JAVA (Spring Boot or Spring Cloud Services) or .NET backend
- Familiarity in working with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
AutoScheduler is looking for a remote Front-End Full-Stack Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in constant learning. We want this person to join our dynamic team as we take an established software and re-develop it from scratch as a part of a new start up.
We are looking for a Front-End developer responsible for rebuilding the back-end and front-end components of the AutoScheduler user interface. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and services, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, robust design, and quality product is essential.
We are looking for a front end engineer with focus on UI/UX engineer with superb technical and aesthetic aptitude. The front end engineer will primarily be responsible for building and delivering custom solutions for our customers including the graphic design, experience design, and coding of the front ends. In this role, we expect you to gain an intimate understanding of your user and the value they’ll derive from the solution and develop user interfaces to deliver that value to the user in an ideal manner. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a propensity for taking action.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around front-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management of applications.
As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
- 5+ years in architecting and building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Shipped at least 2+ applications using Angular/AngularJs
- Expertise in building Angularjs and Angular with integration and unit tests
- Experience in upgrading angular/js versions and converting angularjs -> angular.
- Good working knowledge of other frameworks such as REACT, nodejs, meteor etc.
- Experience with package management tools such as webpack for minification, uglification etc
- Experience with creating embeddable widgets
- Expertise with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap4
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Familiarity with administration of CI/CD such as jenkins
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to create UI/UX designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build large scale web applications with Single Page Applications (SPA) architecture.
Experience to develop MV(C) based front end frameworks.
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Redux.
Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Experience in Restful API services.
Experience in using performance, analytics and UX tools.
Experience with pull request process and contributing to OSS on github.com.
Experience with unit testing frameworks Mocha and Chai.
Experience with Jenkins.