About Trulymadly Matchmakers Pvt. Ltd.
1. Developing native Android apps using Java.
2. Developing social networking and location-based apps.
3. Developing client-server communication apps.
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop React Native and Android Mobile Applications from design
- Can analyse requirements and communicate with clients
- Must have proficiency in communication
- Should have knowledge of Core Android, Java, Kotlin, React Native, MySQL, SQLite, MVVM, MVP and MVC.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of Mobile applications.
- Preferred to have knowledge in React Native and Android both.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in Android development.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in React Native development.
- BE/MS/MCA/PGDCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Have worked on ReactJS Projects
Sr.Android Developer/Android Developer
Hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Experienced working on custom hooks and functional componentsArchitecture knowledge - mono rep ,micro frontends ,Android native /IOS native.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Application Developer
EXPERIENCE : 1 - 3 Years
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
• Min 9+ Years in Android Application Development, know how’s of iOS development is an advantage.
• Experience with cross platform technologies - React Native, Flutter is a big plus
• Managing systems in production and understands the release process, monitoring, and debugging
• 1-2 years of experience managing and growing engineering teams
• Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivering quality products
• Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
2 + years of experience in android development.
Hands-on experience in Testing & Release lifecycle
Good knowledge in Kotlin, Android SDK.
Knowledge of Android Platform Internals in a plus
Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Exposure to Libraries/APIs like RxJava, Coroutines etc
Familiar with common Architectures like MVVM, MVP, MVI etc..
Up to date with Jetpack components Libraries and other standard libraries.
Ability to create custom UI from given Prototypes
Experience with Android Media Framework and Audio Engineering is a Plus.
Experience with Streaming technology, in depth knowledge of streaming protocols and standards is a plus.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android)
UI development in mobile framework (Android) environment including using native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls and handling Fragmentation.
Candidates should meet at least 90% of criteria.
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 1-2 years
- Proficient in Android and must have hands on exp in Kotlin
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to learn new frameworks and services as per requirements.
- Good at programming basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms and
- Must worked on kotlin, Android’s MVVM model, data binding, retrofit networking library,
service worker, job schedulers, firebase services, firebase notifications, navigation
component, object box/realm
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in adding enhancements to complex app
- Good debugging and programming skills
- Learn Kotlin, Android’s MVVM model, data binding, retrofit networking library, service
worker, job schedulers, firebase services, firebase notifications, navigation component
and object box/realm databases thoroughly and use leanings to implement features and
- Follow latest trends in Android and learn from team