Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
• based web and mobile applications using React ecosystem
• Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native
• developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
• Work with native modules as and when required
• Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and IOS
• Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
• Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user Interface
• Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
• Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
• Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
• A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
• Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
• Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
• Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
• Experience working on large, complex web and mobile apps
• Ability to create and maintain smooth continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline of React Native applications
• Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
• A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
• Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native
• Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
• Familiarity with modern front-end tools and building pipelines
• A collaborative approach to build apps and solve complex problems
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
• Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
- Should have excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with Core Data, Realm
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
- Code version tool – Git, Bitbucket
- Design Pattern - MVC and MVVM, MVP
We are OLBUZ private limited Ahmedabad-based IT company looking for an iOS application Developer who join our team for the long term.
We expected the Following skill and expertise:
- Minimum 2 Applications live on the store which was developed by the candidate.
- Ability to take ongoing project work and great problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication
- Knowledge on Local Databases and smooth User experience setup.
- API integration and third-party SDK
We are looking for talent who passional about his role and job role.
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech
companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by
Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack
career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams,
scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counseling.
Life at iDC: https://idreamcareer.com/lifeatidc/" target="_blank">https://idreamcareer.com/lifeatidc/
Role Name: Mobile App Developer in Flutter
● Use the BLoC pattern to keep a separation between logic and UI.
● Write efficient Dart code.
● Integrate REST APIs.
● Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the UI/UX team and product
● Closely work with UI/UX professionals to bring out cutting edge mobile
● Maintain source code using GIT.
● Focus on understanding requirements and translating those from product
specifications into functional, production-ready code.
● Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and
various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation,
● Work in Scrum development.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experiences:
● Experience in Flutter and Dart(minimum 1.5 years). Native(android and iOS
experience is a plus).
● Experience in creating animations in Flutter. Experience in publishing Flutter
apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business
● Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
*Experience needed : minimum Trained Android fresher*
We are having walkins for Android app developer on Android studio or flutter Android app developer or React Native Android app developer
Number of candidates needed : 6 developer
If you have done some Android app with JSON parsing knowledge then pleas come for walkins interview.
Please walkins for the interview as well as please suggest your friends to walkins for the interview
You can walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address: - Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-18.104.22.168.95(HR) , +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR) , +91-22.214.171.124.24 (technical Department)
i-Lanam was established in the year of 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to established this company.
Whatever be the size, complexity or requirement of your mobile application,
i-Lanam Technologies is a one-step solution in developing the finest Android,
iOS, React Native, PHP Application.
- iPhone Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design
- IT Market Solution
- IOT (Internet of Things)
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015,IN
- 2 Year’s proficient experience with Kotlin
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK & Android NDK, with ease
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the Google Play Store
- FFMPEG(Build own library)
- GL-transition with FFmpeg
- GpuImage & Basic about OpenGL(glsl)
- Strong knowledge of Bitmap related operations
- Gesture related operations
- Good knowledge about memory management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research new applications concept, design, development for apps like Photo-Video making
- Train juniors for new and redesign features of mobile apps, manage their queries
- Coordinating with team members across the organization for efficient work progress
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code.
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
-Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
-Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
-Transition existing React web apps to React Native
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Transition existing apps to React Native and work with native modules when required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
-Flat structure, no hierarchy
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time