About Maximl Labs
We are a technology startup incubated at IIT Madras with a goal to empower industries with next generation technologies to bring breakthrough improvements in efficiency and safety of industrial operations. We are a fast-paced organisation that is working on a product to crash the downtimes and improve productivity across all industries. Our flagship product SyncOps is a new age project management tool for industries that brings the power of data, mobility and real-time collaboration to improve productivity and safety of large scale industrial projects. We are currently working with Fortune 500 companies in Oil & Gas and Steel sector to intelligently plan and execute their projects.
Maximl has been recognised as the top 5 on-campus startups by Economic Times Startup Awards 2017 and is selected by BPCL Innovation Startup Fund under Startup India scheme. It is part of the Axilor winter batch - an accelerator program backed by Infosys founders.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is annoyed by the build time it takes for an application to
build and has actually done something to optimise it
- Has good experience in building Android applications
- Experience with the flutter ecosystem is a great plus.
- Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before
opening Android studio.
- Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications.
- Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate and contribute in design and development of the core
components of the Filo service.
- Ensure high quality of software development w.r.t to project
architecture, code quality, testing and deployment.
- Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature
- Own performance of app in production and implement/push for
implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in
production in lowestTATpossible.
- Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the only exception
of value delivered to the end user.
- MacBook Pro goes without saying
- Stock Grants and Discounts
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible core working hours
- Development budget (conferences, training, Udemy, language classes)
- Internal tech guilds, Hackathon and public Meetups
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills
- Great Office Location
- Regular company parties and team events
We are a team of educators and engineers who believe there is a lot that can be
done when it comes to how people learn things. We believe while a good book is a
must, so is a good experience and a good teacher but are unfortunately not well
Join us on this exploration!
We are looking for a senior Mobile apps developer responsible for design, development,
and delivery of the new technology platform we are building. Your primary focus will be
development of low latency, highly engaging, and highly scalable mobile apps for ensuring
quality and security. We are looking for Engineers and Leaders who are passionate about
Mobile app development and want to be part of this exciting journey. Anyone with 5-15
years of experience would be best suited for the core team.
§ Deliver complex mobile applications for our next gen online course platform.
§ Drive technical leadership Design, Architect, and Develop New features and new
mobile Applications using Native IOS OR Android
§ Interact regularly with product management, designers, and other internal and
§ Create overall Mobile technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
§ Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Skills And Qualifications
§ Min. 7 to 8 years of experience and expertise in designing and developing mobile apps
in iOS and Or Android
§ Designs complex systems at the component level, make strategic technology choices,
and directly supervise the quality of designs and implementation inside and between
components. Is hands-on and builds prototypes to prove out complex designs or new
§ Ability to architect, design and implement app features in coordination with the
backend and front end teams.
§ IOS: Swift, Objective-C, iOS core, Xcode, SwiftUI, and UIKit
§ Android: like Java/Kotlin
§ Hands on experience in Flutter is an added plus
§ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
§ Ensures owned and related technologies meet rigorous standards and delivers against
both short and long business needs
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Reads a lot of code
- Experience contributing to any large codebase
- Enjoys catching weird bugs
- Passion for writing clean code
- Have written or want to write automated tests
- Programming logic ability to think through all edge cases
About the Role:
Are you a talented & enthusiastic Android development expert with a love for mobile based technology and Open-Source communities? Would you like to work on a project with large social impact? Are you experienced with Databases on Android, creating developer APIs and complete Android applications? Are you comfortable leading a small team and interacting with stakeholders from customers and outside stakeholders? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Take part in the development and enhancement of an Open-Source SDK
- Be both an individual contributor with hands-on development responsibility, as well as a mentor and lead for a small developer team
- Contribute to the Open-Source community interaction, including participation in the discussion forums
- Review code contributions, review pull requests
- Create and maintain the documentation for the SDK
- Design and development a usable and functional Android reference app
- Hands-on Android development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing
- Design and run your own unit test cases, integration test cases and test automation
- Analyze new requirements, investigate feasibility, suggest implementation options and estimate efforts timeline, dependencies and risks
- Collaborate closely with other development team members, including some being located at other parts of the world
- 9+ years of experience in the software development industry
- 5+ years of experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in Java and/or Kotlin, with strong programming and software engineering skills
- Good understanding of Android related programming patterns and OS facilities, including activities, fragments, views, lifecycles and UI components
- Experience with SQLite database development
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experience in creating software architecture and design document, as well as externally-focused technical documentations
- Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations
- Experience in leading small technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable relevant experience
Preferred Bonus Skills:
- Experience in Design and Implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience in Database design and implementation
- High proficiency in Kotlin, including multi-threading and synchronization (Kotlin coroutines)
- Experience in Open-Source development
- GitHub experience (Continuous Integration, GitHub routines)
- Real-life experience with mainstream commercial-grade mobile apps used by a broad user base (please provide links to app listings)
- Experience with Jetpack libraries (fragment library, recycler view)
- Familiarity with Java 8 libraries such as Java Time
- Hands-on experience in the Agile/Scrum development process
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of Material Design Language and human interface guidelines
- Experience with integrating mobile applications with cloud services
opening for senior software engineer having knowledge for 2 to 4 years in React native Android/IOS Native Development
5 days working
company based in Gurgaon