TrueFan is a celebrity-fan experience platform that enables fans to connect with their favorite celebrities. The business runs on a mobile application where fans compete in an online quiz contest designed on the life of their favorite celebrity (their movies, trivia, facts, etc.) and the winners get a personalized video message from them.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Designing, deploying, and managing web and mobile applications that can run on multiple platforms.
- Improving front-end performance by diagnosing and fixing all system errors and bugs.
- Collaborating with design, development, and customer service teams to properly understand client requirements and build top-notch apps within the stipulated time and budget.
- Creating plans to transition React-based web and mobile apps to React Native.
- Possess at least 3 years of hands-on experience in React Native.
- Should have a good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in leading a team is preferred.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes.
- You possess an expert-level understanding of React.js and its fundamentals.
- You are familiar with Gradle, XCode, and other native build tools.
- You deeply understand REST APIs, offline storage, and the document request model.
- You have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
NG Next Tech is looking for React Native IOS and React Native Android developers with Polyglot skills to join its highly talented team.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on cutting-edge tech and innovative applications along with a great learning and development environment in an extremely innovative, fast-paced, and dynamic tech company.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Assertive & content-rich
• Never Give up attitude
• Articulative, communicates very well and is an active listener
• Is critical and welcomes criticism, provides on spot improvement feedback
• Is not looking to do a 9-5 job, is self-driven.
• Sets very high standards for herself/himself and others around her/him
We are looking for someone who can
• Learn and scale up any new technology or language quickly.
• Be involved in all phases of software engineering - from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
• Build mission-critical applications that can process thousands of requests per second through a microservices architecture.
• Work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
• Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable, and reusable.
• 1 - 3 years of coding experience in React Native IOS and React Native Android development with exposure to backend development
• Experience with SQL Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres is an advantage
• Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of non-relational databases
What we seek and value most in our candidates
• Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
• Motivation to grow
• Learn and share
• Positive attitude
• The most important - passion and commitment
At NG-Next tech, we are revolutionizing Digital Assets Exchanges. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Blockchain, Asset Tokenisation and Digital Assets, and Fiat Payment Gateway Technology solutions space
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalized learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Developing Ownership of company's learning app along with the current developers.
- Implementing all improvements, enhancements and updates required to best stabilize the apps.
- Adding new feature in the apps basis the product growth plans.
- Developing Marketplace inside the apps - Paid content marketplace to be developed and setup inside our learning apps as a key responsibility.
- Working on user analytics, user tracking and refining user experience for apps growth and revenue growth.
- Creating/Managing all paid product transactions in the apps and integration to other applications via API/SDK formats.
- Looking into all other aspects of development and refinement that may come up in the growth plan of our app based products.
- Taking up further development, refinement, growth and updates of our android based solutions, and other solutions as per business requirements.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the work at all fronts as the company is in the growth stage of the app based products.
- Establishing best of practices, processes, sharp product development and updation systems is another key role, to ensure the company and its products are ready for growth.
What you need to have:
- Be self driven, taking ownership of the work and end to end responsibility of the apps.
- You should be willing to keep learning regularly and aspire to be the best version of yourselves and keep improving it.
- You should be willing to put in the hard work with quantitative results and outcomes and the monetary benefits will be matched.
- You should be willing to spend at least 2-3 years in deep product building/scaling and gain unprecedented experience in the same.
- Profile to Personality Fitment Expectations - an undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn, self confidence to learn and do anything
- Having 3-5 years of deep hands-on development experience in android with end to end product development/management/scaling and ownership.
- Should have developed and end to end managed an app based product with at least 1 lac concurrent users.
- An end user app based product development, go-live, managing, crash management, user management, scaling and growing an app based product experience is important to this profile.
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage is another key expectation of the role.
- Deep and passionate experience of Native android development with firebase, Node. JS, databases, server side integration and development. An end user app based product development, go-live, managing, crash management, user management, scaling and growing an app based product experience is important to this profile.
- Experience in managing, stabilizing and scaling an app with at least 1 lac concurrent users in your past experience.
- Experience of user analytics, apt UI/UX for user engagement, problem solving, and developing products to best serve the objectives.
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage is another key expectation of the role.
- Deep and hands on experience in development on Native Android with the ability to develop all feature requirements that can come up in our app products.
- Ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications.
- End to end tech product skills with basics of Node.JS , Firebase, My SQL based databases, AWS, Analytics.
- Have complete command on Google Play Console and all skills to use/manage the same.
- Practical experience of user data management, user journey and user engagement to improve app’s usage.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,00,000 to 9,00,000
- FRONT-END iOS development in SWIFT (preferable), OBJECTIVE C using AGILE METHODOLOGY to design, develop, debug and deploy iOS Mobile applications with modern architectural practices
- Cross-functioning with our product development team wherein you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use UI for our customers around the world
- Follow the coding guideline standards to ensure a bug free code as per industry norms.
- Complete unit testing of the code before sending it for review
- Participate in the complete agile software delivery cycle, including development, testing, troubleshooting etc.
- Participate in process improvement program to improve the overall quality of the delivery process.
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE SEGMENT with HIGHLY SCALABLE design solutions
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in iOS app development is a must, preferably in e-commerce vertical
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven knowledge of iOS SDK and development on X-CODE IDE using SWIFT (preferable), knowledge of OBJECTIVE C, JAVA will be an added advantage
- Responsive Front End Designs with adaptability to various screen sizes
- Familiarity with REST web services and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of SOAP would be an added advantage
- iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, preferably MVC, MVVM & MVP
- Good knowledge of SQLite, JS/JQuery for database management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools/Source Code Repositories like GIT, SVN
- Experience with offline storage, threading (AJAX), and performance tuning
- Agile/Scrum methodology using JIRA or any agile tool
- Exposure to security protocols for code, data and system
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem, OOPs and the libraries
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
DESIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Self-learner with passion for learning new technologies along with a creative problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Should be adaptable to new ideas and have an out of box thinking approach
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Communication/ IT engineering
- M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ MCA from a reputable institute
- Good communication in written and spoken English
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GIT
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design
Roles and Responsibilities
Create & manage world-class apps that have the potential of reaching millions of users.
Roles and responsibilities include -
1. Addition of new features to existing app and making sure minimal crash rate and ANR
2. Adding new AI models built by the data science team into the android environment
3. Creating reasonable timelines and making sure delivery is according to planned schedules
+ Premier institute(s) preferred - but not a requirement for the job.
+ Salary is negotiable based on your skillset
- 2-5 years of experience in the Android ecosystem
- knowledge UPI based apps
- Payment Gatway
- Solid understanding of Android SDK and Android architecture
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases
- Proficient with developing optimized UI for different android versions and devices
- You should have released a few apps on the play store or at least have a working prototype of something which you are proud of
- You love to write beautiful code
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You are resourceful, innovative, and inventive
- You have experience writing unit tests
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
Leverage Native APIs for deep integrations across both platforms
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
Experience using common design patterns. High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
Adaptable to new changing environment, technologies and finding solutions to complex problem statement.
A skilled planner with proven skills in implementing systems aimed at fulfilling project deadlines with efficient end product.
An effective communicator with good people management, team coordination and analytical skills.
Knowledge of managing project over Git
Must be good at working with third party dependencies and debugging conflicts
Good knowledge and experience in working with Redux , Context API and Redux Saga
Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest or Mocha
Experience in Mobile analytics platform such as Adobe and Braze analytics
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Swift 3 , Swift 4. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , core-data , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper , network check.Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.