Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement various tests for software applications.
- Evaluate designs and ensure compliance to business requirements.
- Prepare and update technical documents and develop Dot NET processes for various systems.
- Develop and perform tests on various software applications.
- Analyze architecture design and provide consultation to Dot net teams.
- Provide technical support and design enhancement for various applications.
- Analyze systems and develop solutions for the same.
- Experience in writing web applications using ASP.net MVC 4.0/4.5, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008/12
- Ability to write SQL queries and store procedures is required.
- Must be able to use JQuery to work on the user interface.
- Entity Framework as the data layer must be able to be used.
- Solid understanding of relational database fundamentals in SQL Server 2008, developing stored procedures, and simple/complex SQL queries.
- Develop architecture documents for various applications.
- Coordinate with customers and analyze all user requirements.
- Analyze technical documents and determine problems in Dot NET application and provide consultation for resolution.
- Team Handling
- Good in documentation and preparation of reports
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Elite Elevators Limited
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Good experience in computer programming languages such as: Python& SQL
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Python and frameworks (Django/Flask).
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Experience working with design architecture.
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
• Sound knowledge of Database administration like: Managing MySQL Server, MSSQL Server.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well.
• working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Knowledge of other languages OR big data tools (Hive, Spark) is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively,
• articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
• Experience supporting and working with cross functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools like (Jenkins, AWS Pipeline) is good to have.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular, React) is good to have.
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js, Vue Js, Next Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN, .NET, ASP. NET, .NET Frameworks, JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 8 years
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
- Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
- Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
- Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
- 2-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 2-6 years with Node.js and Express js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
- Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
- Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
- Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
- Experience in AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
EXPERIENCE: 5 – 12 years
LEVEL: Senior & Lead Software Engineers
JOB LOCATION: EPAM India Locations
Must Have Skills :
2. Experience in Unit testing
3. Hands on experience with building RESTful Web APIs, micro services
4. Experience in Asynchronous programming
5. Good understanding of Authentication and Authorization models in Web APIs
6. Good at Data structure and Algorithms.
7. Experience with Entity framework.
8. Added advantage: Experience in Azure
Exposure to following AWS modules/services / GCP / Modules / Services - Both Skills are ok Amazon S3, EC2, Exposure to any AWS-supported database, Mongo DB collections, Devops,
AWS toolkit / FlaskREST API development or NodeJS/ReactJS, Web scraping experience, API integration of the various sources for Fraud Solutions, Should be good at communication, Should be able to lead team technically in resolving any technical issues, Should be able to own modules which are critical to business needs, Build and Nurture the young team members in the organization,
Aware of Microservices GOOD to HAVE Familiar with UI development
(Directed Acyclic graph)CI/CD with AWS
UI with React JS
As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale Clockwork, creating an engaging experience for our users. As one of the first few engineers, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Clockwork.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Clockwork encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
About Amritsar Digital Academy
Amritsar Digital Academy is a certified digital marketing training academy in Amritsar offering advance online marketing courses. The stream of digital marketing creates a pool of great job opportunities for students and also assists business owners to increase their sales. Our experts would help you in learning digital marketing trends and getting hands-on different live projects to gain in-depth practical knowledge.
PHP Web Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in Programming Core Php, Php, Any framework.
- Hands-on with third party integration is mandatory.
- MySQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications.
- The person must be enthusiastic about development and should enjoy doing challenging projects.
No Bar For Experienced Candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .