Location: CyberCity, Gurugram
Position Type: Full-time, Office-Based
Shortlisted candidates will undergo 3 rounds of interview, x2 technical rounds and x1 final management interview. The final two of these interviews will be face-to-face interviews at our Gurugram office. Please do not apply if you cannot attend.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality web applications using .NET and .NET Core frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement software requirements.
- Work with SQL databases to design, read, write, and optimize queries.
- Perform code reviews and improve code quality by implementing best practices.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings, provide estimates, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET development.
- Proficient in .NET Core.
- Good understanding of SQL, including writing and optimizing queries.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or Web API.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Competitive salary package.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity for career growth.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We focus on transforming businesses with PodTECH Innovative IT Services. Unleash your tech career potential with PodTECH. We are currently building software for hyperscale data center providers and are also working on our own computer vision products.
Our teams are based in the UK and Cybercity Gurugram.
Join Our Innovative Team
Shape the future of technology with a dynamic team. Contribute your skills and ideas to create cutting-edge solutions.
Accelerate Your Career Growth
Thrive in a tech ecosystem with continuous learning, mentorship, and challenging projects that propel your professional growth.
Innovation at the Core
Break new ground in technology with innovative projects and the latest tools and technologies.
Work, learn, and thrive together in a collaborative and inclusive culture that values teamwork and personal development.
Find harmony between work and life, pursuing passions while excelling in your career. Experience fulfillment with us.
Make an Impact with Technology
Join our team, make an impact in solving challenges, driving change, shaping a better future through technology's power.
PodTECH is a software development company with a comprehensive suite of services. With a track record spanning 15 years, we've delivered 100's of projects, continuously helping enterprises around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies.
PodTECH's areas of tech expertise:
- Discovery Phase
- Business Analysis
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Design
- Custom Software Development
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- IoT Development Services
- Cloud Development
- Quality Assurance
- DevOps Services
- IT Security Management
- Data Science / Machine Learning / AI
- Project Management
- ITIL Foundation
We are looking for highly motivated Senior Full Stack developer/ Architect that can thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. You will be working closely with product owners, scrum masters, developers to create, enhance and support Java based applications and APIs.
Primary responsibilities include:
Develop programs for Java based backend API services, React / Angular based Front End applications and supporting internal processes
Perform technical design, coding new programs, modify existing programs, perform peer code review and prepare documentation
Provide strategic and technical assistance to management on proposed project reviews by evaluating approaches, alternatives and timelines
Interact with product team, understand business requirements and help design technical solutions
Analyze program performance for load and endurance testing during execution using various programming languages and techniques
Provide technical guidance and coaching to more junior engineers
Responsible for writing unit test, component tests and perform integration tests
Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
Remediate security risk flaws from static scan, dynamic scan and manual penetration tests
Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
6+ years hands-on development experience implementing enterprise-class solutions that are portable, robust, scalable and secure
6+ years of experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies in the areas of enterprise-level application development
Exceptional programming skills in Java.
2+ experience in AWS or cloud technologies. AWS certification is nice to have
2+ years experience in Angular or React is nice to have
Exceptional knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms
Experience with Rest API, Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
Hands-on experience in test automation, CI/CD engineering practices to be applied in software development teams.
Hands on experience of IntelliJ IDE, Junit, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Git/BitBucket
Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
Working knowledge of SQL/no SQL databases
Working knowledge on document based database and / or Graph database is a plus
Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation
Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Proven oral and written communication skills
Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
High energy and a positive attitude.
Who we are?
Cybrilla is a financial infrastructure company. We are building the frontend applications & APIs from the ground up to support a variety of use cases and enable a superior digital experience for different user personas. Cybrilla's current focus is to build the underlying operating system for mutual funds.
AMCs / Fintech startups / Wealth management businesses can choose the product that works best for them to enable an awesome experience for their customers and internal stakeholders.
About the team
FPApp is a hosted UI platform to build, operate and invest in Indian wealth management instruments. Our vision is to create products for all user personas in the ecosystem, be it an investor, distributor, business team, operation, or support.
We are looking for minds that have a knack for understanding user problems, simplifying investment journeys and building meaningful products!
- Own implementation of frontend functional workflows and applications for Fintech ecosystem.
- Analyse problem statements and design technical solutions which may involve building client-side API integrations or server side business logic.
- Ensure enterprise level scalability, reliability and security standards for front end workflows and applications.
- Continuously evolve ways of designing for better user experience and lead the implementation of same.
- Hands-on experience on Typescript is a must
- Hands on Experience in breaking complex UI Components into small reusable components
- Hands on Experience in using state management using Redux and understanding of React Context
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Hands-on experience in Node.js Applications.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Java would be a value add.
- Extensive background in designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software.
- 8+ years of experience in building web and responsive apps in a customer-facing or B2B SaaS environment
- Interest in engaging with latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep technology stack up to date
- Experience mentoring junior engineers in all aspects of planning, development and testing
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost-effective technical solutions to solve business goals
- Understanding of Git - Merging, Basing etc.,
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines - one of Github Workflows, Gitlab CI or anything else
- Experience with hosting in any of the cloud hosting providers
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a growing product that solves unique digital use cases for the Indian wealth management industry.
- Flexible work options.
- Opportunity to solve deep domain and technology problems, for very large enterprises.
- Opportunity to work with the best brains in fintech.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
About our Client:
Our Client is founded in 2012, provides a modern solutions for wide range of industries such as Retail, Food &
Beverages, Distribution, Airlines, Banks and Govt. Tax collection. In-house innovation of block-chain enabled multi-level
retailing platform called Just Billing enables companies to optimize and redefine their business processes. The platform
is being used by more than 90,000 happy customers including Fortune 500, Governments and Banks. Effiasoft is based
out of India, Singapore and US and expanding
Technology Stack: ASP.NET FULL STACK (ASP.NET, C#, SQL SERVER)
Experience Level: 2 – 7 years
Looking for ASP.net Developer who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and excited to work with our
team of talented engineers based out of our Hyderabad office to design and build highly scalable cloud based
Enterprise Web Applications.
In this role, you will have to maintain high coding standards through good design, documentation, unit testing along
with excellent problem solving and strategic thinking. Good decision making and sound communication skills are
necessary as candidate will have to communicate with stakeholders to collect requirements, describe software product
features and technical designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Design, develop and maintain web based services and applications using ASP. Net, C#, MVC, Web
API, MS SQL Server and Service Oriented Architecture.
2. Developing highly optimized cross browser and responsive web application using HTML5, Java
Script, CSS and jQuery.
3. Manage the full technical life-cycle of web applications during each development phase including
functional & technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
4. Developing heights standard Web Application based on functional requirements, UI/UX
requirements, business logic and Web APIs.
5. Designing database tables, views, stored procedure, functions to store and retrieve data most
efficiently from SQL database.
6. Writing bug-free code with highest coding standard.
7. Developing high-performance, highly-secure and highly scalable ASP.net Web Application.
8. Perform unit testing, trouble shooting, debugging and code reviews for robustness, including edge
cases, usability, and reliability of the software.
9. Working closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of quality and reliable applications.
Diagnose functional issues and fix bugs to meet highest industry quality standard.
10. Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about technical challenges and help each other. –
Gathering and clear understanding on requirements from product managers, customers, end-users,
sales and support team members.
11. Describe and document technical design, specifications of software product features.
12. Manage source code checkin, checkout, merging code.
13. Delivering tasks and assignments on time.
14. Taking accountability and ability to work under pressure.
Passionate about technology and developing Web Applications to solve real-word challenges.
Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Minimum 2 years hand-on experience in ASP. Net MVC, C#, Web API, MS SQL Server and Service
Extensive hands-on experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS and jQuery.
Hands-on experience with 3rd party API integration.
Hands-on experience in performance optimization and application security.
Experience in implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web-based services.
Familiarity with SVN source code management system.
Experience in deploying applications in IIS, optimizations and IIS configurations.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
Ready to take responsibilities, ownership and ability to work under pressure.
Added advantage for candidates recognized in Coding contest or Hackathons.
Candidates with any certification, award or work recognition from any credible sources are given preference.
Java Architect/Technical Lead-
- Deliver technical strategies and solutions, application development, and end-users services
- Lead projects to implement new or enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the team
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers, Be able to articulate technology to a non-technical audience
- Build relationships with technical team members in all offices
- Track and manage dependencies across lines of business and platforms, Maintain technical risks register with mitigations
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram, non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Deploy, administer and support Microservices components in a RedHat OpenShift environment
- Should be hands-on and be ready to write complex code while mentoring junior developers to learn
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example
Skills & Experience-
- Experience in the following areas are preferred – Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security with OAuth2, SOAP and SOAP UI, Jenkins configuration, AngularJS, RedHat PaaS (RHEL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Camel, Fuse)
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Good understanding of encryption technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure especially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Should be conversant with DevOps methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead – coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have experience reviewing code for team members and etching out a concrete code quality plan
- Should have at least two years of experience working on projects using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have 2+ years of experience using JUnit on projects
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards while coding; in particular: secure coding practices
- Good Exposure to building secure and scalable applications
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly should have presented architecture artifacts and technical solutions to customers and influenced customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders and senior management
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 15-20 years of software industry experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud (EC2,S3,Lambda,SES)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat) and UI/UX design
Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
- No. of working days:- 05
Following year they launched an independent business and Law Enforcement product followed by another product of property assessment.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.
They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for talents that are high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter. These are newly created positions and due expansion of the business. If selected, you will be working on development projects with client.
Full Stack Developers -MEAN Stack
Tech stacks: MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS, Web API, SQL (good to have)
(Angular 2+ preferred).
Experience: 3-5 years, flexible for right candidate
Prefer from Health product/Service Domain but not limited too. Candidate with good skillset from any domain project experience is welcome!!
MUST have Full Stack experience, and good at writing clean codes.
Salary: Attractive range
Location: Hinjewadi, Pune (WFM till December 20)
Interested? Send your resume ASAP IMMEDIATE JOINING - Max 15 Days NP
Grettings from Alliance Labs.
We are a Financial Tech company and are looking for a software developer to join.
You will be bulding products used by our clients worldwide.