Whether you are in New York, Mumbai or Milan we know for all you beautiful women, most days are packed with countless plans and endless to-do lists. Friends, family, college and even colleagues vying for your time. And while you juggle all this effortlessly, we know that often you're left with barely any time for yourself.
Regardless of how busy the day may be, you shouldn't have to compromise on the way you want to look or on your glam quotient. Which is why, MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborated with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish our single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless!
Jobs at The Good Glamm Group
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Skills: Java, Golang, nodejs, MySql, Nosql, DS, Algo, Design
Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
Design and architect ground up technical solutions for the business problems of ecommerce.
Complete ownership of systems. Api Design, schema design, non functional requirements.
Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews.
Experience level of 2 to 5 years of experience building very large scale applications. Should be familiar with service oriented architecture.
Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE, golang, nodejs.
Very good understanding of Web Technologies
Very good understanding of any RDBMS, preferably Mysql.
Very good understanding of caching technologies like redis, aerospike, memcache etc.
Good knowledge of using message brokers for async communication - RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS SQS etc.
Familiarity/Working experience with few nosql data stores is a plus.
Pickup new languages, data stores, technologies and do proof of concepts.
B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of everyday job. For an individual with hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities at this place are practically limitless.
- You will be responsible for delivering high-value next-generation products on aggressive deadlines and will be required to write high-quality, highly optimized/high-performance and maintainable code
- Work on distributed/big-data system to build, release and maintain an Always On scalable data processing and reporting platform
- Working in a cross-functional agile team you will be developing features end-to-end across the software stack
- You will be expected to write elegant, simple code that lends itself to low cost maintenance,
- extensibility, test-ability, and performance
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business domain and the wider tech platform you
- are contributing to
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services at scale Collaborate with the team to take advantage of new concepts/technologies Work on relational and NoSQL databases
- Build scalable architectures for data storage, transformation and analysis
- Ability to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 2 years of experience with Big Data & Analytics solutions - Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark,
- Storm, Amazon Kinesis, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift, Lambda
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Demonstrable superior coding standards and proven ability to produce high-quality applications in Spark/Scala
- Proven experience delivering solutions on AWS utilizing a broad set of services available;
- experience with EMR is highly desirable.
- Experience with a broad range of database solutions
- Experience contributing to distributed systems using frameworks such as Hadoop is highly desirable
- Experience working with a continuous integration environment
- Experience in code quality reporting using tools
- Experience in applying unit testing techniques using frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience building native applications, android/ios clean architecture knowledge, and a portfolio of applications already published either in the app store or self-hosted.
You will be leading a team of flutter developers tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within GoodCreatorCo.
Have iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
2+ years experience in mobile software development with 1+ year developing Flutter applications for mobile
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Contributed in designing the apis needed by apps. Knowledge in Api Integration using REST and Graph QL
Experience in design patterns such as MVVM / Getx / Bloc
Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code.
Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices. Best practices and patterns in caching, storing and handling offline data efficiently
Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle. CI/CD pipelines, unit testing, prod issues fixing, automation testing.
Experience with Git
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Core Skills: Flutter SDK, Bloc, getx, Android SDK, Material designs, Android Support Library, Google Play Services, Retrofit, OkHTTP, rxJava, EventBus, Dagger2
Good to have knowledge of - React native, node.js, Espresso, Mockito.
What you will do:
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop and implement link-building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
What are we looking for : - Overall 4 to 7 years of experience - 2-3 years of experience in publisher space (beauty space preferred) with + years of SEO experience - 2-3 years of experience with Google Analytics (experience with Adobe/GA preferred) -
Agency experience preferred - Proficiency in MS Word and Excel - Knowledge of technical SEO (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy) -
Knowledge of On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
- Ability to guide content writers to create compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Knowledge of off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritizing categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
- Ability to work independently while interacting with editorial and tech teams for SEO tasks
- Ability to lead team of 3-4 analysts/executives deciding their weekly plan of action while leading strategy for the brands
What you will do : - Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations - Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop and implement link building strategy - Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code - Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
What are we looking for : - Overall 4 to 7 years of experience - 2-3 years of experience in publisher space (beauty space preferred) with + years of SEO experience - 2-3 years of experience with Google Analytics (experience with Adobe/GA preferred) - Agency experience preferred - Proficiency in MS Word and Excel - Knowledge of technical SEO (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy) - Knowledge of On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy) - Ability to guide content writers to create compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions - Knowledge of off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritizing categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains) - Ability to work independently while interacting with editorial and tech teams for SEO tasks - Ability to lead team of 3-4 analysts/executives deciding their weekly plan of action while leading strategy for the brands
We are looking for passionate Product Designers who enjoy working across all layers of product design – strategy, structure, and surface. Always ready to push for better-designed experiences for the users—one who is keen on resolving user pain points through great design. You will be working on multiple brands, products, and services under the Good Glamm Group. Your major role is creating disruptive, intuitive, and easy-to-use products, creating a competitive edge for our various businesses. And, you can do all this from anywhere. Borders are no more our boundaries.
Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations that help others envision and rally around your designs.
Strive to elevate the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI patterns and trends, from concept to execution.
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
Contribute to broader product strategy and initiatives, and mentor junior designers.
Required Skill Sets:
6+ years of design experience with attention to detail.
A stunning portfolio that demonstrates design thinking, ambitious creative solutions, and cross-platform brand consistency is a must.
Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Expertise in Figma is preferred.
Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
Experience in building interactive products across digital platforms.
Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently and produce effective prototypes.
Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
About the company
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
About the company
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
About the company
Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
About the company
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
About the company
Simplilearn is the most popular online boot camp for the teaching of digital skills, and it assists students in learning the abilities necessary to flourish in today's digital economy. They provide intensive training in a range of areas, such as data science, cloud computing, cyber security, digital marketing, and project management, all of which may be completed online. To put it another way, Simplilearn focuses its efforts on niches that are characterized by rapidly advancing technology and standards of practice, as well as a significant disparity between the demand for and supply of qualified individuals.
Simplilearn provides a wide range of comprehensive certification programs, individual courses, and partnerships with some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Through these offerings, the company assists millions of professionals in developing the work-ready skills they need to excel in their careers, as well as thousands of organizations in meeting the employee upskilling and corporate training needs of their businesses. 85 percent of Simplilearn's learners have either advanced in their current jobs or found new ones as a direct result of the program's hands-on, practical approach.