As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have minimum 1 year previous experience in Flutter development.
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
Translating UI/UX designs into code
Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We pay top salaries with lucrative esops options.
Opportunity to work and learn with very mature, helpful and highly motivated techies.
Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like-minded people who love to “code” and have passion in building great software.
Rewards and Recognitions
Flexibility to work remotely
Flexibility to work from Gurgaon or Bangalore Office
Half yearly review cycle
React Native Lead. We want you to have a chat with the candidates whether they are good on these points and do they have the experience as per mentioned in JD. It will be beneficial for us to filter out profiles for RN Lead.
Job Description / what you'll be doing
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
. Giving an opportunity to build business critical features on the PayPal app. This is a new initiative and a new team and employees would get involved in designing the blue print from scratch, building a highly scalable and configurable app and scale it to hundreds of regions, impacting lives of millions of users
Strong customer focus and product thinking is essential. Will help build the next generation of PayPal native apps.
• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across PayPal.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan • Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native ioS development experience .
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team. You will be building a great iOS mobile app with a brilliant interface that’ll make our customers fall in love with the product.
You will be designing and building iOS applications, with a primary focus on sophisticated design and integration with back-end services.