- Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
- Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Good Communication Skills.
A Product based company is looking out for software engineers in the following categories.
If your profile matches any of the skills&experience categories and you are looking for a change, Salary won't be a constraint for the right candidate
Category : 0 to 2 years of experience in mobile applications development for android or iOs platforms.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
SDE2 Android Developer (Remote), 4+ years of experience
Grip Invest (www.gripinvest.in)
Why should you look at this role?
Salary Bracket: 20-35 LPA
Healthy work-life Balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocket ship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant up skilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
Company Size- less than 50
About the company
Grip is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennial don’t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way? Started in June’20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India’s fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India’s most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport. With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratizing investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices. Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
“Work from home”
“Free work culture”
For more reviews, click here
What will you do every day?
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- 4+ years of developing Android apps either independently or with a team Proficient in Java and Kotlin Experience building an app with Android SDK.
- Understand the key differences between the different Android OSes and the UI/UX specifics SQL and RDBMS. Understanding of OOP Experience using RESTful, JSON web services. Understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience in MVVM and MVC
- Accountability & Decision making
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and creative thinking skills
Click Here to apply
F22 Global Labs Pvt Ltd began its journey in 2014 as a startup studio based out of Chennai. We help entrepreneurs all around the world build their vision into beautiful software products - web and mobile applications. We are the rocket fuel for other startups across the world, powering them with extremely high-quality software
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
We usually work with 10-15 startups a year across various industries like Edtech, Healthcare, Campaigning, Legal Tech, Food tech, Entertainment, E-Commerce etc
Know what makes us awesome?
- Never stop learning with our team subscriptions to the best developer education sites (Pluralsight, Frontend Masters. Egghead etc.,)
- We mobilize and engage Tech communities like WomenWhoCode & Chennai Ruby Community through meetup.com
- We organize Monthly Tech Talks on trending topics like Ruby, Rails IoT, iOS etc and offbeat languages like Haskell , Elixir and D.
- We have flexible work timings and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you work on?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Do you fit in?
- 2 years of experience in React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Android Developer with a proven track record of building Android apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- Native Android (Java)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
- Recreate Figma design in XML
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turn an idea into a product.
- Take complete ownership of the app and build the product end to end.
- Own and manage the complete development cycle of the App.
- Understanding the feature requirement and implementing the same.
- Work directly with the company leadership.
- Brainstorm ideas and designs with few of the finest minds in the industry.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
● Experience Level: 2+ years
● Experience using Android Studio, Android SDK, Kotlin, Agile Methodologies (e.g.
● Excellent Understanding of Android app architecture and use of design patterns,
Android UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative
team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality and velocity.
● Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
● Good Communication skills.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer IV - iOS - StoreFront team
Location: Bangalore | Karnataka
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE:
Swiggy's StoreFront Engineering team helps customers enjoy personalized discovery and purchase experience across multiple product lines (Stores, Food, Genie and Instamart). The team is enabling this by developing thoughtfully crafted applications, smart cataloging, relevance-based search & intent-driven merchandising, checkout management solutions, and payment systems.
We are looking for engineers who have hands-on experience in building highly reliable distributed systems and have deep expertise in database design & performance tuning. Knowledge of Machine Learning and other Predictive Modeling techniques will be added strength. Few interesting problems we are solving include:
1. Client-facing Applications
2. Smart Catalog & Category Intelligence
3. Personalized Search & Merchandising experience
6. Order Management System
At Swiggy, SDE IV(s) play an integral role in owning end-to-end Design/Architecture of complex systems. They co-own the technology vision of the respective team and significantly contribute to the overall success of the team. They partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design thereby facilitating the team in design and development of mission critical applications.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Hands on experience in mobile application development for at least
- Hands on working experience in Swift
- Experience in multithreaded programming and memory optimization
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast paced setup
- Working knowledge of iOS Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Very good debugging skills
- Good knowledge in implementing Pixel Perfect designs
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithm
What will you get to do here?
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team
- Responsible for complete architecture of your product
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them
at Mobile OS Developer
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions