About the role: -Responsible for traveling to client locations, investigating areas of concern, monitoring system health and formulating risk assessments -Evaluate employee compliance with company policies, investigate any discrepancies found, and document them for action by management -Obtain and evaluate information for external and internal stakeholders. Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives. -Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities. - Prepare Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly and Quarterly reports - Hindi + English + Regional Language must along with exceptional communicational and investigational skills - 6 days working, Weekoff on any weekday except weekends. Pre decided by immediate manage - 8 Hour field Job
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills: • Communication: Excellent communication skills in English. • Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements. • Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done. • Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies. • Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
We are seeking a graphics designing and video editing expert with strong
knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms for a fast-growth fintech to showcase success stories of our company, customers, employees, and partners. Looking for a talented creative professional who enjoys bringing positive impact stories to life.
● Edit and Product videos with a flair for creative storytelling for a range
of outlets (e.g. Social Media, Presentations, Website)
● Blend the right mix of subtitles, graphics/animations, music,
intros/outros in accordance with brand guidelines
● Organize and build a digital library of all assets, create backup files
● Possess a people-friendly attitude.
● Be confident and collaborative whether working with executives or
multiple departments and customers
● Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
● Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
Qualifications & Experience:
● 1+ Years of proven experience in the field of graphics designing,video
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● Certification in Filmmaking or Video Editing with a portfolio of samples
● Well-versed in relevant photo/video editing and organizing software
such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator
After Effects, FCP, Motion, DaVinci etc.
● Take a brief storyboarding and an editing test to showcase style and
● Salary for this position will be market competitive and commensurate
with the candidate's experience.
Who We Are: Highlevel is a thriving start-up, comprised of passionate individuals who like to have fun and work really hard to provide exceptional service for our clients across 15 countries! We are empowering marketing agencies and entrepreneurs by providing all of the resources needed to succeed online. Our mission is to help our clients grow at a faster rate and turn into 8 figure businesses. High Level is the FASTEST growing, white label platform for Digital Marketing Agencies, CRM, email, 2-way SMS, funnel builder, AND MORE! Want to learn more? Check out our website: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
Who You Are: Is “customer service” your middle name? Do you look for proactive ways to get in front of customer inquiries before they become issues? Do you understand the differences between Customer Success and Customer Support, but can thrive in either role? We are looking for strategic thinkers with creative problem-solving skills, excellent communication and a belief that all-hands-on-deck teamwork and collaboration are the keys to success!
The other requirements for this position are:
- Previous customer service experience in a relevant capacity - even better if you’ve been in Customer Success or Tech Support.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills required, fluency in other languages is a plus!
- B2B Marketing or SaaS experience preferred, not required.
- Ability to easily adapt to CRM systems and automation tools.
- You can maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to customers/clients at all times.
- Ideally, you LOVE tech, marketing, and are constantly learning new things.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check specific to the position applied for.
Day-to-Day: On a day-to-day basis you will be building strong relationships with our clients to ensure a successful experience with HighLevel products and services. This may include:
- Fielding and servicing all direct customer inquiries and requirements, working in conjunction with the internal teams in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans.
- Assisting with new client trial-to-pay conversion through contributing to demos, taking part in presentations, and speaking to the long-term success of clients.
- Daily correspondence through any number of channels, including video conferencing, email, telephone and social media inquiries - from customers regarding requirements that include product information, pricing, services, and delivery information.
- Providing customer service on small to midsize accounts of moderate complexity.
- Providing regular status reports and communication on the progress of client concerns, issues, and bugs both internally and externally.
- Conducting product training to clients as needed.
- Addressing and resolving customer conflicts in an effective and professional approach.
- Acting as a liaison with colleagues throughout all HighLevel departments to drive a common strategy.
Job Type: Full-time
Designation: - Patient Calling Specialist
Job Timing: - Night Shift(6 pm to 3 am)
Work Mode:- Work From Office
Work Location:- Iscon Cross Road, Sg Highway
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
✓ Call Patients on the assigned accounts to understand when Payments on the outstanding amount will be made.
✓ Follow-up with patients on overdue accounts.
✓ Create weekly/monthly collection reports to gauge the progress made.
✓ Respond to Patient queries in a timely and professional manner.
✓ Raise exceptions wherever required for the client/supervisor to review before taking any final decision
✓ Follow the Training Manual and what was taught during training sessions to avoid unnecessary errors Requirements:
✓ Should be able to empathize with Patients, active listeners, and should be able to facilitate in providing solutions
✓ Detail orientation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
✓ Should be a quick learner with the ability to learn new tools.
✓ Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
✓ Excellent in English Communication (Verbal and written).
Eligibility of Candidates :
✓ Immediate joining
✓ Excellent in English Communication (Verbal and written).
✓ Comfortable to work in the night shift.
✓ Experienced candidates are welcome.
✓ Friendly environment.
✓ Fixed shift.
✓ 5 days workings
About the role:
We are a team of talented independent game developers building the future of indie games. We are a fully remote team working on a wide range of genres and platforms. https://www.hopscotchgames.org/
We are looking for an experienced game developer and designer for a new suite of 2D/3D mobile video games. You should be able to lead both the technical and design effort for the creation of a game concept. You should be very skilled with Unity3D and C#. You should also
have the ability to generate and refine fun game mechanics that fit the company’s
You’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic game studio where you will have the opportunity
to expand your knowledge
to develop games across a wide variety of genres. You’ll be working closely with game development veterans who have shipped award winning games.
- Code and develop new & existing games and features such as gameplay, APIs, prototypes, implementation of SDKs, etc.
- Inspire technical solutions while spearheading multiple 2D/3D games.
- Review code and design decisions with teammates and propose changes and improvements to promote scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our 2D/3D gaming platforms.
- Provide feedback to help shape the final product of our games in terms of gameplay and user experience.
- Monitor the technical performance of 2D/3D games including server code performance, server-client communication issues, bugs, and crashes.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Art, Marketing, Production, and Engineering staff to efficiently deliver the best games while meeting the goals and requirements of each of those teams.
- Ability to generate and refine fun filled
- 2D/3D game mechanics and themes.
- Commitment to quality on time execution.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Drive prototyping, mechanics, pacing, tuning, tutorial, usability, level ramp, story, meta-structure, aesthetics, and creative vision of projects assigned to you.
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention, virality and monetization into the game’s design.
Does this sound like you?
- A degree or certification in computer science or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as 2D/3D Game Developer and/or Designer
- Enjoys working on all types of game designs
- Create and articulate innovative design concepts and game flow
- Strong understanding of player experience and design fundamentals
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate in the execution of projects and manage the client accounts
- Develop scope and budget for projects
- Ability to understand all technical aspects of the project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Presales team to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determine the effort associated
- Hands-on experience in creating SDD, SRS, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Solutioning and Platform teams during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand establish the scope of development work in projects
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used, and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to project requirements.
- Report project status to customers and develop required project documentation.
- Serve as primary contact across all the projects being handled and concerns in assigned accounts
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and managing high-value accounts
- Basic understanding of application development technologies like Python, ML, API Integration, etc.
- Good understanding of server/storage configuration, API Integration, Cloud deployment, and configuration
- Should have experience working with large government clients and/or large enterprises in BFSI, eCommerce, Healthcare, Retail, and other such verticals
- Proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to identify process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Proven ability to operate with authority and take critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Should have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience within managing all stakeholders
- Interest in emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial and business focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills utilizing a consultative approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet timeframes
- Ability to take ownership of tasks as allocated and raise issues or request resources as appropriate
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
- Creating strategies to drive sales through ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Healthkart etc
- Categorizing, listing and positioning the company’s products in various Ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon and Flipkart and generating interest in the same for the right audience.
- Recommending, managing and executing online content and promotional campaigns to increase the company’s business and in turn increase the revenue.
- Being responsible and managing various operational activities such as merchandising, post listings, customer service etc. related to the company’s e-commerce presence.
- Researching, analyzing and providing insights on online shopping trends of customers and reporting the same to the management.
- Addressing and resolving customer issues and concerns in a timely manner and ensuring excellent customer service. Also collecting and working on the feedback given by customers in the marketplaces regarding the company’s products.
- Monitoring the business performance on the e-commerce marketplaces and reporting the same along with recommendations to the management.
- Updating and maintaining e-commerce sales data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
- Ensuring compliance of related laws & regulations while managing various contracts, disclaimers, agreements etc. Also, participating in the planning/forecasting of relevant budgets.
- Working closely with various internal teams as well as external third-party stakeholders.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- Relevant experience of 4-8 years in e-commerce marketplace sales
- Proficient with marketplace portals like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
- Excellent communication, analytical, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.