We are looking for a Dot Net Core Developer with MVC that will be able to develop and support
existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side
code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities
will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at
problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
• Build modular, testable, and reusable front-end modules
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, .NET Core ) and
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
• Able to work well in a team setting
• Contribute to all phases of the feature release cycle
• Contribute ideas on using the latest technologies
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Will train on Angular 9+
Dot Net Framework and J-Query, C#, WPF, LINQ, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
Strong OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
Angular / .Net / C# / .Net MVC5 and above / .Net Core / .Net Framework / jQuery
• 5 days working company
• Flexible timings
• Only international clients/projects
• Work from home
About SilverFox management
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Post –ASP.Net Developer
Experience –min 2yrs -not more than 3 yrs
Location - Pune
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Expertise in developing application using .NET 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5, MS Visual Studio
- Programming and Scripting: C#,ASP.NET, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, XML, HTML,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Kindly revert your updated CV along with details of Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.
• Knowledge of .NET framework
• Experienced in at least one relational database e.g. MS SQL, Oracle
• Problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Ability to complete tasks and maintain productivity with minimal supervision
• Used to work remotely and in an international work environment is a plus
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
• Recommend and execute modifications to the existing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1. Education:- Any Graduate / BCA / PG Diploma / B.Tech / MCA / MBA (IT)
2. Technical Skill Sets:-
Languages: VB / VB.Net / Asp.Net / C#
RDBMS: Oracle / MS Sql Server / MySql
Web Technology: HTML / DHTML / ASP.Net / AJAX / HTML-5
- Hands-on non-academic experience From 4 to 5 years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good Understanding with the ASP.NET framework,VB.NET , VC#.NET, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Database: SQL Server, SSIS & SSRS (will be a plus)
- Great understanding, Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good Experience in C# and SQL Server.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying Web Service apps or Azure-hosted equivalents.
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environment.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests and micro services.
- Ability to take a project from start to finish with or without supervision.
- Azure Technologies Desired.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Maintaining the central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Creating a secure API for our mobile applications.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to respective parties
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Developing additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs/ flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Managing Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years + Experience and exposure to working on problems of scale.
- .Net Fullstack Developer with Angular(Must) and MS SQL
- Must have mobile based app development experience.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
- Experience with cloud environments like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
- Experience with in working with gaming servers like SmartFox multiplayer server is a plus.
- Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
Experience in writing database stored procedures
Good knowledge of REST / SOAP web services.
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Experience in GIT
Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume if you are interested.
Software Development Engineer
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiter (Tech) | Consumer TA
Developing a web application’s using MVC (Model-View-Controller) using .NET framework.
· Having experience in writing Stored Procedure using MS SQL Server 2017.
· Excellent code reviews and code debugging skills.
· Hands on experiences working with JIRA, Bit Bucket, GIT Lab and Confluence.
· Having knowledge on GIT Commands for code Deployment.
· Ability to learn quickly and develop on any new technologies.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Having good knowledge on React JS, View JS.
· Having good knowledge on Java programming.
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.