• Develop user interfaces for modern internet applications with the latest frontend technologies
• Understand requirements, design solutions, and independently develop application code and logic.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
devices and browsers.
• Writing unit test cases for all components
• Perform code reviews and make sure best coding practices are being followed
• Mentor junior team members and train them to perform their tasks independently.
• A Seasoned professional with 3 – 6 Years of professional experience in Angular Development
• Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or
• Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
• Experience consuming REST APIs
• TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
• Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
Frontend Engineer - React.js
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advance technology
- Opportunity to reveal hidden talent
About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Launched in the year 2015, Fliplearn is an award-winning Online Learning Transformation System that is aimed at helping schools redefine their teaching and learning processes. With an array of exclusive features, the Fliplearn LTS aims to increase the learning outcomes of students by 50% and reduce teacher workload by 50%.
Today we enjoy the patronage of more than 400 schools, 18,000
teachers and 4,00,000 students across 26 Indian states.
By bringing together technology and automation, the novel and unprecedented Learning Transformation System aims to revolutionize the way homework assignments, assessments,
learning resources and project work are presently assigned, attempted, graded, and shared with and by students.
Fliplearn’s LTS aims to present intricate data points and detailed analytics on a child’s day-to-day performance and enable teachers to plough this feedback almost instantly on an everyday level without adding to their workload while reducing their mundane tasks drastically.
Please visit www.fliplearn.com for more insights.
Huge opportunity in the Ed-tech space in India. More than 260 million students in K-12 schools in India and huge organic interest from schools for our product.
Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse of successful entrepreneurs and
leaders with experience in the best ed-tech and e-commerce companies.
High Trust – High-Performance culture. Employees are not required to mark attendance
as this doesn’t imply people are really present and tuned in but ownership & passion
does which is what leads us to become a happy place to work.
Position:Software Engineer/ Sr Software Engineer- Android
1)Design and build advanced applications for Android, iOS platform, Web using native and cross platform tech (Flutter, Angular for Web) - (given an HTML, JPEG)
2)Design modules wrt API request/response, NoSql implementations
3)Ensuring On-Time Release with High Quality App
4)Coordinating with different teams (both in-house and external) to get assigned tasks/changes done in time for Release
5)Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
1)Good Programming and Problem-Solving Skills
2)Worked in Frameworks: (flutter, react native), native java/kotlin
3)Should have good fundamentals of MVC, REST, Service based architecture, Databases MySql
4)Should have a good understanding of design patterns
5)Should be willing to work on any Tech Stack and Programming Language (FLUTTER/JAVA/SWIFT FOR IOS/ Python etc.)
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
" Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
" Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
" Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
" Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
" Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
" Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
" Candidates with Good communication Skills.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer ( Preferably React Js) who will be architecting and developing cutting-edge features for Radiusagent web applications . An ideal candidate will have prior experience in eCommerce Products and worked closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional partners.
- You will be constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- You will continuously solve problems to give our customers a delightful experience.
- You will be working closely with Product manager and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions.
- You will be endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- You will have to be extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel-perfect implementation in all browsers.
- You should have the ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- You should have the passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable commercial web applications.
- A passion to provide a good user experience
- If you are passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.