Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Need to lead a team of 6 developers who are already working on the project.
Should be available to take calls and interact with the client
It is ok for us if this is taken up and can be completed by someone in their weekends
Nimbly is looking for an experienced frontend engineer with a passion for building quality user-facing applications. Join our growing engineering team and help build software that companies love!
What you will do here
- Develop user-facing features for our Mobile and Web applications
- Write reusable code and cover it with comprehensive unit tests and integration tests
- Optimize application design and code for performance and scalability
- Maintain build, test, and deployment automation pipelines
- Review technical feasibility of product features and UX designs and provide feedback
- Analyze product feature requirements with the team and decompose them into small, shippable units of work
- Collaborate cross-team with designers and back-end developers
- Transform design mockups and wireframes into code
- Share your knowledge and build best practices with team members
Frontend Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-6 years experience developing with ReactJS, ReactNative, preferably with TypeScript
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A deep knowledge of various software testing techniques and experience with test automation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset
Our tech stack
We built our web application with ReactJS and our mobile apps with ReactNative, using Redux for front-end state management. Everything is written in TypeScript to take advantage of static typing and the preferred language semantics. We’re using Git (BitBucket) for source control and automated pipelines. Our designers use Figma for wireframing and mockups. We deploy to Google Cloud and use a combination of Google Cloud Functions, App Engine, Firebase, and MongoDB for our back-end.
What we’re looking for
As an ideal candidate, you have substantial previous experience with most of our tech stack and are a highly productive individual with excellent communication skills. You enjoy participating in all aspects of software development from requirements analysis to production deployments. You’re a stickler for good software design, set a high bar for quality, and lead by example in these areas.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment
● Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
specifications during implementation
● A self-starting, inquisitive approach to problem-solving.
● Passion for learning about and working on highly available distributed systems.
● Good communication skills. We solve problems for and communicate with various teams across the organization.
● Excellent people management skills. Should have worked with young teams previously
CTC Range = 30 to 35 LPA
Develop new components and features for our front-end app(s) Write, audit, and improve our test coverage Document and refactor our front-end codebase Profile and improve our front-end performance Write about your work and contribute back to open source.
Looking for Angular developers with good experience in Angular (Version 2 and above) ,HTM5 and CSS3.The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications. This position requires constant interaction with other team members like UX, UI & Service development team.
• Work with API Development Engineers to Understand the Scope of Integrations & use cases.
• Building Re usable components using Angular adhering to best coding practices. • Ensure Quality of deliverables adhering to coding standards and Best practices
• Following up with UX team for Reviews on UI components & Styling.
• Perform unit testing and identify, troubleshoot and solve code-related issues as needed.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
• Familiar with Responsive design using Bootstrap.
• Experience in Unit Testing – using Karma , Jasmine Frameworks.
• Exposure to SonarCube as code coverage tool
• Experience with front end tools like – Webpack, AngularCLI, NPM, Redux.
• Experience in integrating REST / SOAP Web services (API).
• Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
• Having very good debugging skills.
• Ability to develop reusable functions/components with optimized and no defect code.
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
• Knowledge of Using Source Repositories like Git & Bitbucket.
- Work on a day-to-day basis to deliver software to solve real world problems.
- Participate in the design of new features.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with technical solutions.
- Improvise and analyse current code base to come up with improvements.
- 3+ Years of Frontend Development Experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on ReactJS experience.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working in fast paced environments cutting across diverse tech-stacks.
- Passionate about Web Development.
- Experience in modern web app development.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Worked with data intensive UI.
- Have worked with early stage startups.
- Have experience with GraphQL.
Greytip Software is India’s no.1 cloud HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 9,000+ businesses, we touch the lives of 10,00,000+ employees daily.
Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.
Short summary of the required skill sets and job role expectations
We are looking for passionate engineers who want to build next-generation web apps that has the reach to millions of users. Unlike other places where you may end up playing bit roles, at Greytip you will have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas and efforts bear fruit in charting the destiny of the company, an opportunity to work with few of the best talents in the industry and growing with the company. You will not only grow professionally but will also enjoy every minute at Greytip with all the challenging work, the energy all around, and great co-workers.
Role and responsibilities:
As a Front End Developer, you will be a part of one of the teams and will work closely with the Product Management team in designing and delivering fast, responsive and scalable products. This is a great opportunity to learn and make meaningful contributions to the growth of the business in some of the hottest programming areas of this decade. We invite you to explore this career-boosting opportunity at Greytip for a challenging and exciting role.
Take ownership of all front-end aspects of an application or module including design, development, and testing. (Naturally, it is a team effort and will involve other team members.).
Ensure deadlines are met and work with a sense of urgency.
Ensure high throughput and quick go-to-market without sacrificing quality or creating technical debt through Agile processes like Kanban.
Come up with beautiful solutions to a few of the toughest problems in web applications.
Requirements analysis and translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Work as a team-lead with coaching / mentoring of colleagues.
Learn fast. Develop various POCs and stay abreast of technological changes. Introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Skills & Competencies:
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design concepts
• A good understanding of various OOP concepts, design patterns, DDD and programming best practices.
• Strong problem solving and other higher-order thinking skills.
• Preferred: exposure to reactive programming concepts and libraries (RxJs, ngrx-store), etc.
• Good to have: experience in one of the popular JS IDEs e.g. Sublime / Atom / WebStorm and understanding of bundlers like Webpack/Gulp etc
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices and high-quality design
• Experience in startups like a fast-paced work environment is desirable.
Education and Technical Proficiency:
• BE, BTech, MCA
• Competitive compensation
• We encourage diversity and inclusion
• Insurance Benefits
• Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
• Immense learning and development opportunities
• Cafeteria facility