Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack . Net)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Location: Noida, UP
Reports to: Software Development Manager (IT Solutions Delivery)
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar relevant field
Total Experience 2+ years
Working Model Work from Office
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise-wide web applications using ASP.Net, C#, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, Bootstrap, Angular 7+ and CSS.
2. Responsible for participating in all stages of the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.
3. Work with US business stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met
4. Should be adaptable to the US time zone whenever required to have meetings with onshore counterparts.
5. Good experience working on Agile teams and extensive familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
6. Keeps current with new technologies and software methodologies related to the Microsoft software development platform.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 6+ years of experience in application development using C#, .NET, Web API, LINQ, asynchronous programming, AJAX, HTML, and CSS.
2. Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL Server.
3. Minimum of 4+ years of experience with client-side technology (Angular 7+, TypeScript, and RXJS).
4. Experience working with Agile teams and familiarity with all Agile ceremonies and principles
5. Experience working with the following is preferred:
a. Front-end state models
b. GIT for source control
c. OAuth authentication and Azure Libraries
d. test-driven development and mocking frameworks
e. Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control
f. Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
g. Microsoft Azure Service Bus
h. .Net Core
i. SQL Server 2016
About MNR Solutions
MNR Solutions is a leading staffing solution firm that has the expertise and passion to produce a profile that is appropriate and wanted at the shortest turnaround time. This is made possible by its ability to deliver the desired and suitable profile at the shortest turnaround time, with higher quality, and with a keen interest in improving the overall
Enterprises in a wide range of fields and industries may take use of MNR Solutions' individualized and client-tailored solutions for managing their human resources. MNR has its sights set on a wide range of markets, including healthcare, telecommunications, financial services, banking, logistics, and information technology, among others. MNR has emerged as one of the most in-demand consulting businesses as a result of its ability to provide the most effective recruitment solutions in a variety of nations, including China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Refine the functionality of webshop design and its features.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating/Integrating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer(themes & plugins).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Knowledge of deployment of WordPress installations.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to drive given topic.
- Good communication skills.
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong NodeJs and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Our client is looking for a Senior/Lead Full Stack .Net Developer for their headquarter office which is located in San Francisco, California. Looking for top-notch developers who are passionate and well-versed with modern technologies like .Net Core, MVC, SQL, and JS frameworks.
This position gives you an opportunity to lead exciting projects, work directly with teams in the US and with super smart people that you can learn from, and contribute to their knowledge.
- 7-15 years of experience in software development.
- Hands-on design and coding are required.
- Expertise in React.JS.
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group, and more
- Flexible remote work
The company is the industry-leading collection of online destinations (including Astrology.com, Horoscope.com, Keen, and PsychicCenter) providing spiritual guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. They are passionate about connecting people with the world's best advisors (including psychics, tarot card readers, life coaches, and more) and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
A team of over 100 employees is powered by their diverse perspectives and company core values:
- They are humble. They believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others perspectives
- They think like owners. They make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- They challenge limiting beliefs. They are at their best when they identify and shatter the status quo expectations.
The company is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
About Talentas Technology:
Founded on the principles of innovation and investing in great ideas, Talentas is a technology services company with a strong focus on delivering applications and products using a multitude of software technologies. The company has been working tirelessly to maintain a smile on our customer’s faces and now is offering a line-up of groundbreaking technology products and services.
With a primary focus on USA Clients, Talentas has been helping businesses from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies meet their business goals through technology innovation and adoption with an emphasis on Full Stack development coupled with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, NLP, Analytics on Cloud Infrastructure.
Talentas is governed by a strong board and bright visionaries with 25+ years of IT experience helping to promote & build a first-class technology company. With headquarters in Hyderabad and passionate teams located globally, we are expected to grow organically.
Role: Lead Developer – Full Stack Development
Your goal will be to create beautiful, consistent user experiences across a diverse range of digital products and delivery platforms. You will be reporting to the Technical Head/Architect and will be working closely with our back-end services and data teams, UX/UI design teams, and Clients, business partners in a challenging, fast-paced, agile environment to deliver web and mobile applications.
- You will be an individual contributor programming various application interactions.
- Work with Technical Head/Architect in designing cloud-based web applications.
- Design and develop .NET Applications (Web/Mobile/Windows/API)
- Design and implement RESTful web services in .NET using industry best practices
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Join an agile team, participating in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews, and other typical agile ceremonies
- Manage and set clear team goals and KPIs.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines and conduct code review.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluations.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
- Communicate with teams about their performance.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Review the code of the team on regular basis.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Total 8 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of Lead Developer experience
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Good to have experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.JS
- Experience with databases (SQL and No-SQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of DevOps and must have implemented in their project.
- Strong experience on the unit testing frameworks, code coverage tools, and Code repositories like GIT Hub, Bit Bucket, etc. and have experience with branching and merging
- Should have worked with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of best practices and design principles in both object-oriented and functional programming
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Experience with organizing training programs.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in building web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Nice to have Angular.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Salary structure & Performance-based interim hikes.
- Corporate Group Medical Health Insurance for Employees.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture.
We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop E - commerce websites and applications.
- Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
- Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Mobile development experience.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
- Perspective Knowledge of E - commerce integration.
Technical Skills: PHP, MySQL, Magento, Woo Commerce, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Git etc.
Grettings from Alliance Labs.
We are a Financial Tech company and are looking for a software developer to join.
You will be bulding products used by our clients worldwide.