UI Development - Intern
Converts into a full time ‘UI Developer’ position based on performance
A UI Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate UX designs into a responsive and rich user interface. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into designing, developing, and scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a UI Development Owner in medium term
1. Own UI Development closely with UX / Technology Owner
2. Implement and maintain product UI modules/sub-systems.
3. Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
4. Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
5. Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
1. Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
2. Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
3. Knowledge: Basics of UI Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
5. Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
6. Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
1. Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
2. Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
3. Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for managing and developing the back-end and front-end of multiple websites. Your primary focus will be the design and development of all aspects of a website and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, an understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Implementing Security and Maintaining WordPress websites
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the WordPress development cycle
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing website
- Ensure all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Develop documentation for complex systems
Skills & Requirements
- Hands-on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Ability to create responsive web pages from a design framework
- Knowledge of Web Security Excellent Debugging Skills
- Good Understanding WordPress file structure, Page Optimization
- Familiarity with tools like Google Insight, GT Metrix, etc
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands-on Experience in Ajax
- Familiarity with SSH Understanding of Cronjobs
- Familiarity with Git Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
- Ability to create themes from scratch
- Ability to create plugins from scratch
- Understanding of robots.txt & sitemap.xml
- Security measures for WordPress website
- Knowledge of basic SEO
- Align with Latest News & Announcements related to WordPress
- Understanding of protocols like TCP, HTTPS and HTTP concepts
- Knowledge of SSL certificate
- Ability to perform Website Maintenance
- Good understanding of Media queries
- Ability to perform unit testing on multiple type of devices and layouts
- Knowledge of developer tools in Browser
- Knowledge of concepts of CRUD, KISS and DRY
- Understanding of HTTP response code
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of VirtualHost
- Have good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
-Experience in Html,css,java,java script,jqery,json,ajax
o Determining the structure and design of web pages.
o Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
o Developing features to enhance the user experience.
o Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
o Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
o Building reusable code for future use.
o Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
o Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
o Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
o Understanding of key design principles.
o Experience with Angular and React.
o Understanding of server-side CSS.
o Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
o Understanding of SEO principles.
o Good problem-solving skills.
• Good to have skills:
o Knowledge of additional framework like ViewJS and NodeJS is a big plus.
o Knowledge of PHP - object orientated concepts and frameworks such as Laravel or
o MySQL concepts
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Expert to structure and improve websites / mobile applications usability.
The candidate should be passionate about user satisfaction and be competent in every aspect of building websites / mobile applications. Ultimately, a high- quality UI/UX Expert will be an expert in problem-solving and an innovative thinker.
UI/UX Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyse business needs and produce detailed wireframes that meet
- Researching and evaluating usability.
- Developing Innovative, interactive designs for websites / mobile applications
- Coding website / mobile applications structure (Training or POC experience in building UI/UX, Training knowledge or certification in Node Js, React Js, HTML, CSS)
- Gather and document functional requirements for upcoming web and mobile releases
- The candidate is expected to analyse the behaviours and patterns of users to improve overall functionality.
- Optimise information architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints
- Develop user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Oversee all user-facing text to synthesise tone, language, and
UI/UX Developer Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience as UI/UX developer
- Bachelor's degree in web development or a similar field.
- Experience as a UI/UX developer
- Experience in coding website / mobile applications structure (Training or POC experience in building UI/UX, Training knowledge or certification in Node Js, React Js, HTML, CSS)
- Computer programming skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to
execute against aggressive timelines
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for tech platforms & knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively
• Software Development Life Cycle and Software Configuration Management
• Excellent coding, debugging skills.
• Hands-on experience on the following tech stacks:
ReactJs, NodeJs, TypeScript, PostgresSQL/MongoDB, Nginx, Pm2, Redis, Bootstrap, CSS
• Knowledge of Microservices and REST APIs.
• Must have: Experience with managing server infra in hybrid cloud AWS & GCP.
• Must Have: Very good understanding of OOPS and design patterns.
• Nice to have: Hands-on-experience with analytics using ELK stack/ Mixpanel.
Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements.
An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Looking for Senior Front End React JS Developer responsible for development and maintenance of complex business system. Passionate to be part of young and fast paced growing high-end Tech start up
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Takes ownership in leading the work & result oriented to see through delivery commitment
- Innovation / Continuous improvement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Positive attitude & Role Model
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Establish guidelines/best practices
- Stake holder management
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Msc. (Computers)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience developing front end web applications using React.JS
- Experience working with React.JS components
- Hands-on experience with state management using Redux.
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Comfortable with integrating RESTful APIs.
- Experience solving cross browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of good design practices and website architecture
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with Native iOS and Android app development a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC would be nice