Need to be available from 7 AM to 9 AM IST everyday
Need extensive experience in React & Angular 8+ versions
Prior knowledge of migration experience is a must from Angular 8+ to React
About Response Informatics
React Js / Mean / Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Role: React JS
Job location-Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/Pune
- Work in an agile Scrum team
- Plan and design and implement software applications, components, and interfaces.
- Perform pair programming and pull request reviews
- Trusted to work in the best way possible and have flexible working hours
What do we ask of you?
- Strong experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Solid experience in CSS and Sass
- Good understanding of CSS Libraries and UX Design software like Sigma
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Experience using, designing, and building REST APIs
- Experience in Git, CI/CD tools, Node.JS + npm
- Capability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Great communication and social skills
- Good eye for visual details
- Understanding of C#, SQL, Linux command line and other backend technologies is an advantage.
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
React Developer - Weapons Master
Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover
Do your fingers dance to the tunes of frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava?
Are you a marksman who has never missed your shot while building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS & Sass?
You’ll fit right in if you have -
- At least a year’s experience with React and Redux. You Know how to integrate Babel and use Webpack You should have worked with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava
- Experience building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS, Sass is a plus
- Used developer tool plugins for the browsers and have knowledge of Flow ( Plus points here) along with an understanding of functional programming concepts
What’s in it for you?
- - The ability to impact the next billion in the fintech industry.
- - Complete freedom to execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- - Furry friends to work with. We’re talking about our office cat, Shera of course!
- For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
Looking for a dynamic go-getter attitude UI developer with at least 3+ years of product development experience in building great UI with neat code.
Product design and development
Work on different areas of the platform
Build, optimise and enhance the UI performance
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Experience with Angular 2+, Ionic 3+ is must
- Working with RESTful web services within web applications
- Should be comfortable working with git
- Should enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but always good at quality production code
- Capable of executing tasks with minimal guidance
- Build responsive web-pages
- Possess good knowledge in front-end performance tuning.
- Understands how to use the page speed tool and tackle on issue based on its suggestions.
- Consume REST API's provided by the backend team
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Comm100 from ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where did we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative, and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Rich experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, or similar library/tools.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience with W3C standards, HTTP protocol and web browsers.
- Experience with common tools such as front-end compilation, construction, testing, etc. (Babel, Rollup, Webpack, Jasmine, etc.)
Gupshup is a product development company which was IIT incubated in 2005.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
We have an opportunity for Software Engineer-UI
YUI), HTML and CSS.
prototype based inheritance, modules, private member scopes, etc
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Involvement in developing and enhancing main front end platform - website
Experience in performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code
metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
complex existing applications
Excellent communication skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.