Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and responsibilities:
- The business development counselor interacts with parents or adult learners after they have taken a demo class and have experienced the product. Since these were high intent nurtured leads, There is no cold calling required. The role involves achieving weekly revenue targets by:
- Inviting parents or the adult learners to a video counseling session
- Conducting a detailed video counseling session with the decision-makers and taking them closer to their decision to purchase
- Looking at the entire sales life-cycle, starting from engaging with parents till final conversion and i.e. enrolment in the program
How is sales at PlanetSpark different?
- High Intent Leads - you get leads after they take a 1-hour demo.
- Extensive Training- you will get extensive instructor training and on-the-job training
- Career Progression - Get fast-track growth in designation and compensation
- Rewards and Recognition- become a star performer and get recognized through the weekly rewards ceremony!
Mission statement for the role:
- Generate revenue by achieving weekly target through consultative inside sales.
Your career path
Working with a fast-growing, the startup provides the opportunity to grow, aggressively up the ladder and assume greater responsibilities and experiences at a very young age. Our meritocratic, performance-based policy identifies and promotes top performers.
- Business development counselor
- Senior business development counselor
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Associate Director - Associate Vice President - Vice president
Key skills to be successful in the role:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A go better attitude and winning mindset
- Excellent influencing skills and Street smartness
- Performance-driven people who adhere to guidelines set by the organization
What we're looking for?
- We do not look for any specific degree of GPAs. We are open to all those who have a passion for sales and the zeal to grow quickly in their career.
- You should be located in Gurgaon or should be ready to locate to Gurgaon. This is a work-from-office role.
- You should be okay to work 5 days a week with a weekly off on Thursday. Saturday. Sunday are the most important days for your role as maximum customers take their counseling session on these days.
Apart from doing impactful work together, we ensure that our employees are well taken care of and that they feel strongly about creating confidence across the globe.
- Scope and define global strategy with agreed business plan to engage with named GSI partners for both sell to and sell with motion.
- Drive revenue based plan from both Sell to & Sell with motion with an identified set of GSI on global scale.
- Create execution frameworks in terms of joint value proposition, Go To Market and people engagement for ‘Sell With’ opportunities with GSI in identified verticals.
- Create, manage & mature ‘Sell to’ opportunities with GSI to their existing customers base for whom they may/may not be extending any kind of process services in the identified set of verticals.
- Create & Manage executive level relationships to align teams, resources and market opportunities from joint partnership standpoint.
- Conduct quarterly reviews on the status of joint partnership as against the business plan with all key stakeholders from both the organisations. Identify variance to business plan and create a follow through plan to bridge the gap.
- Maintain close monitoring on all agreements with partners and negotiate agreements related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Joint Development, Integration, etc. between the two organisations
- Foster account-level relationships with Contiinex Sales and Partner Delivery teams, and discovering new opportunities for Contiinex market expansion.
- Create Centre of Excellence in identified set of GSI as part of the joint value proposition to showcase the joint strength of Contiinex and the partner service capabilities.
- Thoroughly understand Contiinex platform capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and/or competitive products and solutions
- Understand the platform, its products and solutions sold by assigned partners and are able to articulate how Contiinex’s solutions can be integrated with those products and/or solutions.
- Are focused on top partners assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities, & Line of Business Expansion
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts or discission makers/influencers into target partners.
- Actively support Contiinex strategic indirect sales model by acting as “master orchestrator” of the sale in the ecosystem.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet and address assigned partners’ needs.
- 12+ years of enterprise partner management, expertise and experience in managing GSI.
- Deep experience in the enterprise software business preferably in the insurance, retail & banking industries.
- An expert in account management and to assure the partners achieve their strategic goals in a win-win relationship.
- Proven record in leading and driving global teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of career progression preferably at Insurance/Insurtech company/industry in a global capacity
- Solid expertise in mastering a complex technical sales and services product offering.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Exceptional customer centric approach with internal and external customers.
CTC - 40% hike on your current salary
● In this role, you will support the revenue targets for the Agency team
● You will be Datawrkz ambassador in the market for the agency
relationships that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a
long-term business plan for the agency to make Datawrkz as the
preferred digital media partner
● You will be expected to understand the digital ecosystem, be abreast
with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends
● You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to
maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in
highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following
● This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing
revenue potential with the Agency relationship that you own,
evangelizing Datawrkz as a premium destination for digital spends
● You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to
end with minimum supervision
● In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team
and internal client team for the conceptualization & execution of
long-term deals for your account
● 10+ years of experience in digital media agency / digital ad sales/
consumer internet industry
● Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes
● Working knowledge of demand-side platforms, ad networks,
exchanges, or other online or digital advertising sales roles for
publishers or agencies
● Strong partnerships across agency holding groups and with large
digital media spenders on the client/brand side.
● Understanding of Media Agency’s way of working/ principles /
consultative selling will be an added advantage
● Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and
achieve sales targets
● Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client
● Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network, and have
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience:2-5 yrs (IT Software Products Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Upto 9 LPA
Candidates with smart presentation skills and go-getter approach (both freshers and experienced) can apply for the Sr. BDA position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new clients for Company’s Cloud/ Saas based software products and services.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle, right from lead generation to deal closure with BANT Approach
- Effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP via cold call, email marketing, LinkedIn or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Organizing Online & Offline demo to the potential clients
- Research on the prospective clients in the target market, pursue leads and follow up.
- Prepare RFP, RFQ, Estimations, Negotiations with prospects
- Plan and oversee new sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work collaboratively with Sale, marketing, and other internal team to validate targeting strategy.
- Depending on business requirements, BDM may be required to travel across country for developing the existing or newer opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA/BE or Equivalent
Experience of Marketing Management and outbound B2B sales, coupled with MBA (Sales & Marketing) qualification and a track record of success in ERP /Software Solution Sales
- Candidates should be able to build relationship with corporate customers, understand the technical requirement of customer
- Team oriented person should possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills and an expert in understanding the customer requirement.
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
- Willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Candidate should have an excellent track record of achieving deadlines on time and ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- ERP, CRM and Cloud Experience and Internet Promotions and Sales.
- Area of Expertise :- Customer Development, Public Relation, Customer Service, Lead Generation
Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets https://resources.workable.com/territory-manager-job-description">within assigned territory and accounts
Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.