Looking for Integration Engineer
Skill Required- Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, CI/CD
About Persistent Systems
- 3+ Years’ software development experience in Core Java, Hibernate and swing
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo, SmartClient
- Should have worked of opensource ERP OpenBravo – not mandatory, preferred.
- Proficient in SQL Queries using PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to manage development team
- Should be able to independently gather and analyze requirements with end users
- Should have developed APIs Preferably developed Mobile application / app
- Knowledge of development of Jasper Reports
- Preferably knowledgeable of business functions like sales/ purchase/ inventory
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requested by partners.
- Provide technical support for open bravo application.
- Develop, test and deploy features that are given by the functional team.
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Position: Full-stack Developer/Lead
Experience: 3 + Yrs.
Notice Period: Immediate- 30 days
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on
mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven Full-stack Developers to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
• Design, code, and maintain standard-compliant APIs.
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes.
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and risk management activities
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Excellent hands-on experience in software development using Node and React/Angular
• Hands-on experience in designing & developing microservices-based architecture
• Hands-on experience with relational [MySQL]/NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft ☺
• Our projects are fast-paced. Everyone is expected to take
ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
• We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers
, and are contributing positively.
• The office has an open culture.
• We encourage leadership development.
• We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good
opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
• We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
• We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
• We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One
of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
• Our clients include a few fortune companies
• We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
• We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, including a
few Indian and International design awards.
• We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the
health care domain.
• We are working with both emerging and very successful start-ups
• India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11
countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
• 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from
95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
• India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10
• Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
• USA (95%)
• NZ (3%)
• UK, India, and Japan (2%)
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Goodies for Elites
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developer interns who can oversee the complete software development road cycle at Spacenos and work on building amazing products.
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
3-6+ years backend server side micro services based applications development experience with
the following skill set:
1. Rest Services using NodeJS & Express Js
2. Micro services-based application development using Kubernetes, Dockers, WAF
3. Server Frameworks : XMPP Server or any messaging/chatting server frameworks, chat-bots,
Audio and Video calls server framework like Signal Server/BigBlueButton, Push Notification
services, Sync Gateway server like Couchbase sync gateways, Streaming Services using
4. Languages : Java Script is mandatory. Preferred if you are also hands-on with Typescript,
5. Database : Working experience in one of these document databases- Dynodb, Cosmos db,
MangoDB. Preferred if you also have working experience in any of these RDBMS - MySQL,
Postgress, SQL Server
6. Storage : Working experience in any one of these storage technologies - S3, Blob or any
7. DevOps : JIRA, Jenkins, ELK, CI/CD, Git, AWS or Azure cloud compute
Technical Leader reporting to the CTO/CEO. Your responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Architecting, Designing and Developing Software Programmes based on requirements provided
- Designing and Developing with a high quality of code that is modular, scalable and re-usable at all times
- Promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times
- Communicate effectively the system requirements to other software development teams
- Involve pro-actively with client and their requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5,jQuery, Angular any version, Spring MVVC, Spring Boot and WebServices (REST).
Very strong Agile, CI/CD experience and ability to create process models/frameworks
Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, DAO, etc.
Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environments.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with Cloud Computing
If the above suits your requirement, please share your resume.
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Position : Technical Lead (JAVA/J2EE)
- Salary : As per the Industry standard
- Role: (70% Technical; 30% Team Leading Activities)
- Successfully design medium to large-scale Enterprise solutions using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of the design patterns like core design patterns, J2EE design patterns and architectural design patterns along with knowledge of UML
- Lead technical discussion to provide technical guidance and create coding standards
- Good with architecting and engineering systems independently, would want the individual to be comfortable implementing a significant part of the framework.
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership on design and development best practices.
- Provide technical input on unit and integration tests for server- and client-side applications, build and deployment procedures and standards.
- Interaction with management and module leads
- 5+ years of experience in developing and testing software using Java J2EE based application
- Experience in managing team technically.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- 2+ years of experience in developing application using Spring (Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies using Spring MVC, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge on SSL, Web application security frameworks
- Experience in J2EE performance and scalability
- Hands on experience on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
- Proficient in Software development/integration/build tools like GIT, GERRIT, JIRA/BugZilla
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Design Patterns especially MVC is must
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on different databases.
- Proficient in Writing / Understanding PL / SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
- Very strong skills in to Angular, AJAX, JSF, Struts, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implement jUnit (unit testing framework) in the project
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.