About Nu Fit Clinic
contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answering questions about products or the company
Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Excellent knowledge of English
Excellent communication and interpersonal
Calling New & Existing clients.
Upselling the packages
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Research new prospects and generate interest through e-mailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- Market research for identifying prospects.
- Generating account-level contact information
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Inside Sales via remote selling (online/phone)
- Closely working with field sales team for closures
- Managing engagement with leads remotely (online/phone)
- Support marketing team during branding and lead generation events.
- Experience in Inside Sales function in SaaS-based companies or IT Enterprise B2B Sales
- Experience in SaaS/HR Tech Vertical will be preferred
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Managing Accounts assigned, Upselling and Cross selling
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Inside Sales Manager (B2C Sales): Work From Office
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existingcustomers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the salespipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• New account development
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Customer Relationship Management
• To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
• Excellent spoken and verbal skills
• Ability to plan and execute
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a team
• Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
Experience: Fresher and Experience
Compensation: For these first 4 months, they will be getting 25,000 INR as a salary. After the successful completion of 4 months 32,000 INR( Fixed salary) + 10,000 INR (Incentive) + 50,000 (Annual Bonus) Total CTC 5,54,000 INR
The candidate will be responsible to engage with HNI and NRI customers who are looking to buy Premium property in and around Mumbai with the ticket size upwards Rs.2.5 Crore. She will be responsible to understand the requirement of customers and fix a meeting for our Sales Team with them.
Roles and Responsibility:
- New lead generation for creating pipeline of prospective HNI and NRI customers.
- Understand the requirement and fix meetings with prospective HNI / NRI customers to present premium and luxurious projects in and around Mumbai, following up the sales proposals and deliver monthly precise and up to date sales reports.
- Enhance Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable.
- Responsible for MIS, monitoring all documentation, agreements and registrations as well as monitoring payments.
- Ensure uniform customer experience through standardized processes and handhold the customer through the post sales process upto possession.
- To lead and implement customer delight initiatives e.g. welcome kits for new customers, prompt allotment letters
Job Location: Chandivali, Mumbai.
TreasureLand being into real estate segment consists of a robust and committed team of professionals with fresh ideas in conceptualizing, designing, construction and marketing. We act as a backbone to developers and investors who understand the potential in real estate market and are looking for subject matter experts in the niche.The company has executed several projects in Jaipur, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. As the company is growing exponentially with an annual turnover of Rs.8Cr+, it is looking for individuals who are dynamic and are willing to lead PAN India expansion.Website: www.treasureland.in