1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
Website- https://urbantribe.in/" target="_blank">https://urbantribe.in/
Content Research & Creation
- Educational Content Writer – experienced in creating ‘engaging’ content
- Online Research on a subject –
- Augmenting existing content
- Discovering & Validating ‘open’ Resources
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Good User level Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to discover and learn new subjects
- Fire, EMS, First Responder related content
- Tools for Creating Video Courses
- Contentwriting for a Knowledgebase
- Create the content for the Subject matter
- Curriculum, Content, Standards, Testing
- (We provide the guidance and background material)
- Research the Subject Matter
- WriteStudent-directed content
- WriteInstructor related content
- Writecontent for text to speech
- Use text to speech and AI Video-based avatars
- Prepare PowerPoints using existing Templates
- Write tests for the content
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2-4 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 4 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Communicate using industry best practices
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop content for multiple platforms, like websites, email, datasheets, case studies, videos, and blogs
- Use SEO strategies and make the content keyword optimized to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Draft responses to technical proposals with inputs from technical team
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Technical Writer/Content Writer
- Proven expertise of writing impeccable English
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
- Understanding the company’s requirements in terms of content/ creative inputs and timelines.
- Understanding of customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Developing content from the marketing brief along with studio team, visualising and brainstorming, breaking it down to easy paths which go as an input to design team to design the required creative communication
- Providing copy as required for the respective creative
- Ensuring that the design team is adequately resourced
- Being the single point of contact for the content/ copy communication
- Understanding Briefs and coming up with Ideas on the brief
- Ensuring all design communication goes out from the studio should be thoroughly checked and proofread.
What you need to have:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, Good at writing skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment.
- You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background in managing and understanding creative development
- Should be able to define its content as per the vision, goals & strategy of the company as well as be able to work as part of a growing team to derive innovative content
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.