Profile: Technical Lead (UI)
Experience: 5-10 years
Education Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduate
- Manage development of one or more Bodhee Services
- Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and Architect.
- Developing high-level and detailed designs.
- Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code
- Conducting configuration of your own work.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Mentor and manage the dev team.
- Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
- 5-10 years of experience in UI development
- Experienced developer in Angular 2+
- Skill for writing reusable UI components
- Understanding of RESTful API design for web services.
- Hands on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations.
- Experience with Linux environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Experienced with Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Ability to work and collaborate with Cross Functional Teams
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
We're looking for an experienced mid-level Front End Engineer who’s passionate about building mobile and web products. As a Front End Engineer, you will be trusted to architect efficient, scalable, beautiful design systems for our web applications
Company's Name:- WeAssemble
Location:- Prabhadevi, 2min walkable from Prabhadevi Railway Station
Designation:- React.js Developer
Working Days - Monday - Friday
All Sat & Sun Off
Office timing - 9:00 - 6:00
- Build interactive UI components with ReactJs in various applications.
- Collaborating regularly with backend/API engineers in designing, specifying and implementing services to decouple functionality
- Find opportunities to improve current systems or patterns through auditing or benchmarking
- 'Own' and take lead in newly developed features for current or next generation platforms
- Maintain our front end test coverage by running your own tests and working with our QA team on automated testing
- Lend a hand to help other engineers through pair programming, mentoring, and supporting your teammates
- Experience: 5 years
- Good knowledge of ReactJs
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with Sass / Scss / Less / CSS
- Have in-depth knowledge of browsers, cross-browser compatibility issues, and how the DOM works
- Bring experience in the day-to-day practices of continuous delivery, automated testing, and agile development
- Comprehensively understand Web Application fundamentals and the libraries/tool chains used to deliver them such as Webpack, Babel, testing with Mocha/Chai or Jest, git and other CI tools
Good to have
- Experience with Mocha, Chai or Jest
- Experience with Sprint
- Familiarity and experience with Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts
HR Recruiter - WeAssemble (Vimontera Consultancy LLP)
Job Description: Senior UI Developer
We are a technology firm with presence in the UK and India focussed on the financial services domain. Our clients are the world's major fintech players. We need individuals with a passion for technology, a desire to learn about the business.
As a company, we are committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. We encourage our people to pursue their passion, develop their skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. We offer a highly competitive pay package and other benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for Senior UI Developers (5+ yrs of exp) to work for one of our US based clients which is a fast growing and highly regarded fintech firm in the OMS/EMS/PMS space.
- Build, test, and maintain features of an Execution Management System built with Neutralino, React, and Typescript.
- Respond quickly to functional feedback and adapt accordingly.
- Take technical and functional direction, communicate effectively asynchronously, and work through code reviews.
- Strong general-purpose development skills.
- Experience with React, including React hooks.
- Good understanding of trading platforms generally.
- Proficiency with standard tools: Git, NPM, etc.
- Exceptional Communication skills both, written and verbal.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have hands-on experience on HTML 5 and CSS3, Adobe XD to HTML
- Should have exposure to Responsive Web Design.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions
- Get all HTML/CSS pages to be carefully tested across all browsers and devices
- Strong experience with jQuery
- React.js will be advantage
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on experience in designing UI frameworks for large scale projects using ReactJS
* experience in UI development using ReactJS Redux, HTML5, JS, CSS
* Experience in UI/UX work flows.
* Experience in Rest APIs integration.
* Experience in responsive and adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks & grid systems.
* Experience in Git, Dockers
* Experience in SSO implementation using OAuth2 & JWT tokens
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Expertise of UI framework - React / Redux, RXJS
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, GraphQL and Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script libraries
- Data Structure and Design Pattern
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling, GraphQL and their working
- Overall 4 years development experience with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows such as Redux and ESLint, Jest, Enzyme.
- Experience with Agile development, scrum.