Senior Front End Engineer (React.js & React Native - Mobile Experience)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS & React Native (Mobile Experience) powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) & React Native (Mobile Experience). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience)
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience) and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
React / React Native + Node.js Developer
- Using libraries like Redux for data stores and fetch or axios to make asynchronous API calls and enhance website/mobile app performance.
- Own the coding/design of a sub-module
- Review the requirements and provide simple, workable solutions
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and document the sub-module working with the tech-lead and implement the critical parts of the module
- Write test cases.
- Ensure coding standards, proper design patterns, and project management processes are followed
- Mentor and review the performance and code of your peers and junior programmers.
- Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Minimum 4 years of experience with React and/or React Native
- Strong experience in developing backend systems. Prior experience in Node.js with SQL and/or NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with UI/UX designs and wireframes.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage and the document request model.
- Experience with Gradle, XCode and other native build tools.
- Knowledge & experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing frameworks and software like Mocha and Jest.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to work in a team structure and deliver projects on time.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super-changing environment
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
Experience required: 4+ years
Location: Ahmedabad / Rajkot
Key Competencies: React, React Native, Node.js, UI/UX design & wireframes, Redux, RESTful APIs
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Designation: Software Engineer
- Developing highly responsive and flexible user interfaces using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong proficiency in developing efficient algorithms and applying them to solve programming problems.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tool, Git.
About Astrum Labs:
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and feel a part of our journey
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- A stage to feel proud of your work
- Platform to take up higher responsibilities
- A fun work-life balance
- A chance to become part of a high growth company, keeping that Unicorn tag within our sights
“ Front End Developer-React JS”
Job Description –
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Understand the usage of various front end software design patterns
- Extensive experience working on highly scalable web applications (5+ years)
- Experience in front end libraries and frameworks such as Reactjs or Angular is an added advantage
EAGLE Power Holdings aims to launch a portfolio of new energy retail brands, all of which enjoy the efficiency of a single technology platform. We want to do more than offer cheap "green" tariffs, and believe that our range of engaging brands can identify with shifts in consumer preferences (e.g. growth of EV usage), with the value of local communities, and with proactive support of broader ESG causes.
Our long-term strategy is technology-driven, and involves unlocking value through the digitalisation of processes around customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Developers at EAGLE flourish in an agile process where collaboration and ego-free communication is valued. We believe in developing working software throughout the entire product development process. We engage in product thinking as a team, and cross-functionality among product managers, designers, and domain experts is promoted.
How you fit in
Engineering is the executional function of EAGLE's software delivery wing. As a Senior Frontend Developer, you are expected to take control of complex B2C projects being built from scratch. Moreover, not only are you expected to write clean, tested, and maintainable code but you will also be a central part of a product team that iterates constantly, ships regularly, and learns continuously. You will have the creative freedom for learning, experimenting, and responsible risk-taking in a startup environment.
What your role consists of:
- Collaborate with engineers, UI/UX designers, and product owners to build & ship new features and maintain/enhance existing ones
- Design & develop engaging front-end and user interface solutions to address complex and valuable business problems
- Implement best practices of test-driven development, automated deployment, refactoring and code standards
- Tackle complex problems, consider multiple solutions, and determine the best course of action
- Assist with the API design, development, and documentation of our UI kit
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Help inform product prioritisation and scoping decisions by evaluating technical complexity and risk
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Maintain technical documentation
What you bring to this role:
- An ownership mindset: you should look not only at what you’re asked to do, but ask why you’re doing it and how it impacts on the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense
- A deep understanding of React and an eye towards writing efficient, performant, and tested code
- Experience in core aspects of web application development, including design, development, performance, integration, analytics, usability, and accessibility
- Experience developing applications from the ground up
- Proven ability with interaction/UI design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Passion for the whole product process. You will have your specific areas of focus, but we find those that are passionate about the bigger picture collaborate best with cross-functional teams
Nice to have
- Portfolio showcasing previous work with interaction/UI design
Where we are
While the company is registered in the UK, the software delivery wing is being built to be remote-first. Whether you prefer to be in situ or a digital nomad (or anything in between), you are welcome.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing rates in your local employment market, but there is further room to negotiate if you are the right candidate.
In addition to your basic package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited annual leave
- On-the-job coaching, and access to mentorship by industry and domain thought leaders
- Full or partial sponsorship for professional/skill development courses, certifications, and other learning opportunities (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Monthly allowance package for remote working (coworking membership or cash allowance)
About EAGLE Power Holdings
In a nutshell: Transforming energy retail and supply through cutting-edge software and AI technology
The venture is in ‘stealth mode’ as we lay the foundations for blast-off. It has been launched by a team with a history of entrepreneurial successes. These include one in the climate change space which services the Californian and North America carbon markets, and another which provides highly refined machine learning software to the energy arena in Asia. Both companies were acquired last year.
This start-up was launched in London at the end of 2020, and will focus on the deregulated energy market in GB. The mission is to discover, or invent, a viable business and operational model for energy retail within the near-zero-cost energy ecosystem that the world is moving towards. This transformation is driven by the ever-decreasing prices of renewables and alternative generation, and by the exponentially growing volumes of national energy system data. We believe these factors have yet to truly disrupt the market, and intend to accelerate the sharing of value back to consumers.
We're looking for a React Developer to join our growing frontend team.
As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Saga, Thunk and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a requirement.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
- In-depth understanding of Redux/React Hooks/Saga/Thunk
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience using Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience in ReactJS with good understanding of React Lifecycle methods, component-based design and flux pattern.
* Experience in CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Material Design/Foundation)
* Experience in unit testing frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest)
* Experience in module bundler or task manager (Webpack/System.js/Gulp/Grunt)
* Experience in web application profiling using tools such as Chrome DevTools
* Additional skills: Knowledge of ESB, NoSQL databases (Hadoop/Cassandra/MongoDB), experience with mobile, SaaS and cloud-based development.
* Ability to explore and grasp new technologies.