About Zomato Media Pvt Ltd
Zomato is the platform that connects over 55 million users to restaurants in 24 countries across the world. Every day we are focused providing better food for more people through restaurants. In order to do this and make sure that restaurants are a great alternative to home cooking; we drive quality, accessibility, assortment and affordability. QAAA are the four parameters that Zomato aligns themselves to every day.
Founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008, Zomato started as a website that provided restaurant content to help users make informed decisions before dining out. Zomato is now on an ambitious quest to move past being a food tech company and become a farm to table company. Since their inception in 2008, they have expanded significantly and today, have a team of more than 5000 Zomans, that represents 32 nationalities, and helps millions of users every day to decide where to eat through 1.4 million listed restaurants or deliver over 28 million food orders per month. Their growth has been supported by several investors and they have received funding of over 600 million USD to date. Zomato achieved unicorn status in 2015 with a billion dollar valuation which has since doubled.
Zomato currently provides services to the entire food value chain, including:
Restaurant Ratings & Reviews
Restaurant Search & Discovery
Online Order: Food Delivery
Pick Up: Ordering Take away
Hyperpure: Ingredients supply to restaurants
[email protected]: Canteens
Gold: Restaurant premium subscription services
Zomato is always on the lookout for great talent to be a part of our Zomato family.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
Key Skills: IOS, Swift version 4,5, Objective-C,RX swift, Cocoa Touch, APIs, Web Services, GIT, Jira
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Proven working experience in IOS software development
- Hands-on experience using the language Swift
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience of following Agile for development and deployments
- Good knowledge agile/scrum process
at Co. offering Digital Transformation Services in Finance.
Experience on Kotlin Server ( Programming ).
React Native - Android Dev.
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
DIY.org - Any Kid. Anywhere. Can Learn Any Skill.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 148 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- architect, build, iterate, and manage our iOS mobile application.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the DIY App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
Your Super Powers 😁
- experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- proficiency in swift language (Swift 5+ preferred)
- experience in RxSwift is a big plus
- ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- strong knowledge of the ios framework and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- proficiency with RESTful API's to connect ios applications to back-end services
- experience with GraphQL is a big plus. We use it a lot 😁
- experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- the ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that build an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world for kids beyond the classroom
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Android Development.
- Should be strong in Android fundamentals (including UI design), OOP & Java fundamentals.
- Should be strong in Kotlin fundamentals and coroutines.
- Familiar with Android Architectures, Multithreading Concepts, Testing framework like JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and Reactive Programming.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and memory optimization techniques.
- Practitioner of SOLID principles.
- Working experience in Compose and KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile) is an addon
- Should have been part of a team which has shipped at-least one App and lived through the process without too many scars
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Ability to work under pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
● 4 + years’ software development experience, preferably for automotive and in
connection with user interface technologies
● Experience using modern development processes/tools and developing through the
complete Software Development Life Cycle
● Experiences in programing and scripting languages (JAVA, Python, Typescript)
● Experience with using source control tools like Git and CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Experience working in / Knowledge of Agile/Scrum framework
● Experience in Android development
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and coding skills
● Fluent in English both written and spoken
● Strong team player and customer focus
● Good knowledge of Android Automotive platform
● Experience with VS Code
● Ability to set-up and hardware equipment in support of software development tasks (i.e.
configure software on target device, connect cabling/power suppliers, etc.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code for TV, tablets and mobile
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Android Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as an app developer (2 - 4 years).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong experience in Flutter development for Android & iOS app
- Expertise in 3rd Party API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE other 3rd Party plugins