Roles & Responsibilities
- Position : Technical Lead (JAVA/J2EE)
- Salary : As per the Industry standard
- Role: (70% Technical; 30% Team Leading Activities)
- Successfully design medium to large-scale Enterprise solutions using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of the design patterns like core design patterns, J2EE design patterns and architectural design patterns along with knowledge of UML
- Lead technical discussion to provide technical guidance and create coding standards
- Good with architecting and engineering systems independently, would want the individual to be comfortable implementing a significant part of the framework.
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership on design and development best practices.
- Provide technical input on unit and integration tests for server- and client-side applications, build and deployment procedures and standards.
- Interaction with management and module leads
- 5+ years of experience in developing and testing software using Java J2EE based application
- Experience in managing team technically.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- 2+ years of experience in developing application using Spring (Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies using Spring MVC, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge on SSL, Web application security frameworks
- Experience in J2EE performance and scalability
- Hands on experience on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
- Proficient in Software development/integration/build tools like GIT, GERRIT, JIRA/BugZilla
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Design Patterns especially MVC is must
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on different databases.
- Proficient in Writing / Understanding PL / SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
- Very strong skills in to Angular, AJAX, JSF, Struts, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implement jUnit (unit testing framework) in the project
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.
About THB Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Description for Java Developer (Hinjewadi, Pune)
About the Position:- We at nCircle Tech aspire to be an organization that provides exciting and challenging work to build next-generation software built using the latest technologies. We are looking for techno enthusiast software developers with a very good understanding & experience of web & cloud-based software development for providing value to our customers.
This position requires you to work on cutting edge, mission critical Java / J2EE based enterprise software applications with opportunity to work on the latest cloud computing and collaborative technologies.
Your key responsibilities would include:
● Develop different modules, features of a given application as per the requirements.
● Write scalable code as per standard coding practices
● Ensure effective use of proper tools & adherence to the software development process.
● Involve in troubleshooting, Unit Testing, peer review as required
● Actively participate in daily standups, client meetings & demo as required
● Assist in effort estimations, technical documentation, interview process as required.
This is You:
● Have 2+ years proven experience in core Java, J2EE and have excellent codecraft
● Have hands-on experience in application development using Spring, JBoss.
● Knowledge of Hibernate & Web Services (Rest/SOAP) would be added advantage
● Have strong fundamental background on OOPs concepts
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail and meeting sprint and project deadlines
● Someone who takes ownership of assigned tasks proactively
Preferred Qualification: ● B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech, MCA, MSc.Computers
● Hybrid working in-line with Govt / SEZ norms
● 5 day working week with flexible working times
● Standard healthcare benefits with family floater ( self + spouse + upto 2 kids)
● Flexible salary structure ( NPS / LTA / Meal Card ) benefits
● Frequent training, online library and subscriptions
● Attractive Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
● Attractive rewards & recognition scheme
Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
● Bachelors in Software or related field
● 5+ years of professional software development experience
● Strong scripting and programming skills, at least one of Python, Java or Go.
● Application architecture and design patterns
● Strong unit test and debugging skills. Create and execute software tests (regression testing)
● Experience with microservice architecture
● Database integration and maintenance experience, preferably in mongoDB.
● Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
● Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
● Having experience with Big Data tools like Apache Kafka, Airflow is a plus
● Good to have hands-on with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
Core Java, Java 8, Springboot, RESTful Webservices,
Microservices, AWS, Hibernate, AJAX
Immediate Joiner preffered
Interview Process will be kept short
require candidates for junior position ,senior position , lead position & Java Architect
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud (EC2,S3,Lambda,SES)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat) and UI/UX design
Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
- No. of working days:- 05
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 6-9 years.
- Good technical communication.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like Angular, ReactJS or Vue.
- Experience as an Angular developer for 2+ years.
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.