Location : Remote
Experience: 2+ years
- 2+ years of strong programming skills in developing applications using Haskell (OR) any functional programming language
- Experience in Kubernetes
- We need strong SQL database development skills using the MS SQL server.
- Strong skill in SQL server integration services (SSIS) for ETL development.
- Strong Experience in full life cycle database development project using SQL server.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex logical and physical data models.
- Knowledge of other high-level languages (PERL, Python) will be an added advantage
- Nice to have SQL certification.
Good to have:• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3+ years of formal industry/professional experience in software development – Healthcare background preferred.
BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries. We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We currently are located in 4 countries: London (our HQ), Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 180+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
Location: Bangalore/Gurgoan, India
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, with experience in developing scalable application components, which are remotely deployed and are used to extract and push large volumes of data in a data warehouse solution, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story.
We are looking for an individual with great attention to detail, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but is keen to own the solution end to end, and most importantly excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and getting things to work while at the same time being able to mentor (and lead) other engineers by way of example to achieve excellence in their work.
Your team: You will be working with a diverse team with members located around our different offices, with whom you will be working hand-to-hand. This team is currently based in Gurgaon and we are now looking forward to growing it in Bangalore and mid next year to Mexico with the plan of building two teams in India (Gurgaon and Bangalore) and one in Mexico (Guadalajara).
We are looking for skilled and talented engineers to join our Data Analysis and Processing (DAP) team and directly contribute to development of application components built by the team.
The DAP team works on a business critical component which is responsible for collecting required source code interaction and static metrics data from client location, and processing the large volumes of data end to end. Remote deployment and the uptime requirements only makes this component one of the most complex standalone java applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the DAP team, you will be directly contributing to development of the Integrator and Central Server components using Spring Boot, Hibernate and Core Java. And while contributing directly to the development of the software components, you are also expected to lead and mentor a team of next generation platform engineers.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analyse, Design, Develop, implement, test and maintain application software components
- Analyse client requirements and convert them into technical specs.
- Own development of features and improvement
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Identity and resolve architectural inefficiencies in design, and create a roadmap to resolving them
- Lead and mentor a team of junior developers
- Interact with internal client facing team and provide technical support to them
- Engage with clients to provide support on your component as and when required
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
- Minimum 2+ years experience with developing standalone Java applications
- Strong understanding of relational database, partitioning and indexing techniques, SQL
- Demonstrable experience in optimising application performance at database or any other layer
- Experience in creating high and low level design based on existing application architecture and documenting such design
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread-safe code
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and having a can-do attitude
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Sprints, etc and leading a Scrum a small Scrum team
- Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
- Familiarity with Linux shell and related command line tools
- Strong grasp of Unit & Integration testing
Good to have:
- A team manager, in terms of handling people and delivery which is not a must in case of technical geeks
- Making sure that the sprints and tasks are completed on time with no spill-overs and sticking to the deadline
- Preferred experience on Spring boot,, Docker, Kubernetes
- Some exposure in Linux
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
Role and Responsibilities
3-5 years of Python Programming with System Programming & or Data Analytics
Well versed with Python programming
Understanding of Oops concepts
Ability to develop scalable Python systems with multi-threading & asynchronous programming familiar with SQL (Relational DB), NO SQL DBS & Time Series DB like Cassandra
Strong Data Engineering back ground - should have worked with Data Streaming & Messaging frameworks, have handled streaming data sets.
Understanding of data modelling, software architecture and data structures
Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
Added Machine learning knowledge and experience preferable
Understanding of data augmentation pipelines, analyzing the ML algorithms, feature engineering, training and turning models and deploying models to production
Proficiency with deep learning framework
We are a product company catering to Manufacturing Industries. We provide Digital Factory, Industrial IoT and Big Data & Analytics Solutions to the manufacturing plants
We at Spiral Dev Apps are looking for a Android Developer who can lead the full project of android app, right from initializing the app from scratch and putting it on the Play store. Can do attitude in startup environment is a must Quality that we look for, You need to find answers on your own without handholding.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• An Android app developer must be well-versed with the Java programming language.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Having knowledge about offline storage, threading, and performance
Profile: Android Developer
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Immediate joiner preferred
Excellent Communication Skills
Good salary hike
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field with 3+ years experience programming with at least one of the following languages:Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl;
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field 2+ years experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl.
- Minimum 1 year of experience mentoring more junior Engineers
- Significant experience with large scale, high-performance systems
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development