We are looking for "Sr.Software Engineer (API)" for Reputed Client @ Bangalore Permanent Role.
Experience: 5 - 7 Yrs
1.Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
• Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Providing third-level support to business users.
• Compliance of process and quality management standards
• Understanding and implementation of SDLC process
• 2+ years of experience in Web API, C#.Net, OOPS and Entity framework
• Must have a good exposure on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
• Experience in analysing existing code and debugging.
• Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
• Proven experience of delivering on-time and with quality
• Should have good unit testing skills to review his own development and identify all the defects and get it fixed before releasing the code
• Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry applications.
• Been on a same role for a period of 2 years or more
• Hands on experience of configuration management and version maintenance
• Prior experience of working in the shipping domain
• Should be able to understand the Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications and develop the application as per the specification provided.
• Full stack developers with experience in Developing products with Angular and C# APIs, from ground-up will be a plus.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good conceptualization skills
• Strong Visualization ability
• Analytical ability
• Quality Oriented
• Problem solving
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Name – TeamLease Edtech
About Company-TeamLease Edtech is India’s leading Online Learning Solutions company. We enable universities launch and manage their online programs, partner with institutes to improve employability of their students through our skilling programs, empower corporates to build talent supply chain and improve employee productivity. Worx, our Degree-apprenticeship program, helps universities provide experiential learning to its students through a fine blend of online, onsite, on-campus and on-the-job training, ensuring they become employable. Our social-impact training projects (vocational and apprenticeship led), that are executed in partnership with several organisations, through their CSR wing, have helped thousands of aspiring youths become employable and make their careers.
Number of positions-2
Experience- In a similar position, 1-6 years of experience
CTC range for this position-4 to 6 L PA
Education-B.E Computer, B.E. IT,MCA, BSc IT
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of Modules/ Features
- Understanding of Business Process Requirement
- Testing of Self Developed Code
- Team handling
- web services, CSS, jQuery
Behavioral skills: Communication skills
- Good communication skill
- SDLC development of product features, enhancements, UAT/production issues.
- Work with development team members for development of product features.
- Client-side and server-side development.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and application.
- Write/ design product APIs and write unit test cases.
- Follow standard agile scrum practices for software development.
- Peer review, pull requests, code refactoring and managing source code per standards and ensure quality.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .Net technology stack.
- Experience in using unit test framework e.g., xUnit, Moq.
- Experience in Web API development.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM development process.
- Good to have experience in Domain driven design development and Microservice architecture.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good to have knowledge and experience in ABP.IO framework, Angular 8+, PostgreSQL and AWS cloud service and CI/CD process.
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based applications using
Familiarity or exposure to CI / CD, Dev Ops such as Dockers, containers, Azure, Pipeline is
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Familiar with object-oriented development, design patterns and specifically in .NET
Framework (C#) with a strong background in web-based development and service-oriented
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control like Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Build features and applications with responsive design
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
- Experienced in automated deployment tools such Continuous Integration (Azure DevOps/Git).
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components. Good to have knowledge on online & offline sync capabilities in Progressive Web Application (PWA) implementation.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps is optional.
- Knowledge on INFORM, WARN and ERROR logging in Azure Application Insights, error handling, access authorization, data connectivity in C# is mandatory.
- Knowledge on publisher/subscriber queueing such as RabbitMQ.
- All C# code must contain descriptive comments to functions, or complex/nested loops, if, or case statements.
- Knowledge on NetSuite is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory is an advantage. Knowledge on OAuth 2.0 & JWT Tokens is mandatory. Writing high-level design and technical analysis documents.
- Should have worked on Agile framework
- Strong Experience on. NET Core, . NET Microservices, C# 5.0 Xunit - Unit Test Framework - C#, Entity Framework/Entity Framework and RESTful Design, Redis
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 & above
- Should be well versed with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure Devops/Git/Bitbucket Pipeline, Serverless / Azure functions, Azure Service Fabric / Functions
- Hands-on JWT Tokens, API Authorization, OAuth 2.0 JSON or XML
- Exposure to NetSuite, Workato will be an added advantage
Must have 0 Year - 3 year .NET Development Experience
• Good working experience with .NET Core 3
• Good working experience with C#, MVC, OOPS concepts
• Good working experience with MS SQL Server
• Very Good Team Player
•Very Good Communication
We are providing permanent WFH/Remote Work
Position: Dot Net Developer
Open Positions: 5
Required experience: 3+ Years
Salary Range: No bar for right candidate
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Experience delivering with the .NET framework using C#, .NET, XML, Web Services.
- Experience in latest .Net Framework 4/4.5, MVC 4/5, Entity Frameworks (exp with either one)
- Experience with source control usage and concepts (SVN/GIT)
- Strong grasp of OOPs concepts.
If interested kindly share your updated CV at tanya@ tigihr .com
we’re currently looking to hire a .Net with AngularJS developer. You will design and development programs from scratch so that they meet their goals.
Fixable to work from Office.
Location - Hyderabad.
- Development and unit testing of web applications including back-end (microservices), maintenance & level 3 support of the same
- Assist Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Tech Lead in project planning (provide estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Architecture
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- A small amount of travel (when needed) to work with other offices
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years web application development experience
- 3+ years developing with Python
- 3+ years developing with C# and .NET Framework 4.x
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI 2, LINQ, and WCF
- Dependency Injection and other common ASP.NET MVC design patterns
- Experience with API design and development using REST
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience with SQL database schema design and querying. Microsoft SQL Server and PostGreSQL are used and preferred.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket is a plus.
- SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation is a plus
- Experience with any ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate is a plus (NHibernate is preferred)
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with MS Build is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Object Mapping Frameworks (AutoMapper, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of OOD, DDD and TDD is a plus
- AWS-based development is a plus
- Knowledge of Flask is a plus.
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous